1. Can we see a ban for people here who purposely bug the vendors? There are clear screen shots here and a confession as well.
    Edited: September 2, 2015

2. something about 3 mouths ago alliance start to bug horde vendors, then horde take revenge, now alliance again do the same thing. The circle of hatred never ends...

3. well if the horde vendor hasn't been this bugged for ages, I think it's only fair you also FACE the same thing that we have so you can take this issue more seriously

4. this will continue to happen if you don't force people or ostracize the ones that bug them..mark my words this will continue unless this stops. After the restart someone bugged it intentionally and then we got raided to add salt to the wound, so do you think we would care if we EXACTED the actions from which you had DONE TO US.

5. That circle shouldnt end EVER !!!

keeps world pvp going, wich i like ;)

but. again. doing a vendor raid with 15 or more ppl is nothing to brag about. i dont see the accomplishment to be honest.

And wouldnt it be ironic if this person gets a ban for bugging the vendor intentionally ? as stated above, there are screenshots and a confession even.

also .. i look forward to visiting honor hold again for some killing time ;) allways fun when ppl get mad instead of enjoying the fight.

6. stealthed rogues shouldnt really talk ... killing 30lvl lower people in honor hold is their daily job!
    ayyyy i camp lowbies all day man

7. u should renamed the tittle into attacking and taking/claiming what make u feel happy at horde pvp vendors...but destroying HORDE? are u on some chemical bullsh.it dude? LOL LOL...so each player on the server should start take ss from everywhere and post on forums how alliance sux..they are getting rekt..dominating!!!etc etc...w8 all are 300k! hp!! who cares!!!big skills btw right there!

8. lol as soon as i logged on my orc shaman which was in the middle of the vendors, i began to hearth to org then all of a sudden i hear rek multile times and bladestrom and i was like well **** and i flopped like a wet fish hahahaha.

9. Instead of crying u guys should rather be happy that such a place for world pvp exist.
    On wotlk and cata such a place doesnt exist and wpvp is pretty much dead and its boring as ****.

10. Causing bugs to appear intentionally is a ban able offence. If the staff really do care they will ban people on both sides for doing something like this.

Instead of crying u guys should rather be happy that such a place for world pvp exist.
    Go to thrallmar/honor hold and kill some lowbies and watch the wpvp scene unravel.
    Edited: September 3, 2015

11. doing a vendor raid with 15 or more ppl is nothing to brag about. i dont see the accomplishment to be honest.

And wouldnt it be ironic if this person gets a ban for bugging the vendor intentionally ? as stated above, there are screenshots and a confession even.

also .. i look forward to visiting honor hold again for some killing time ;) allways fun when ppl get mad instead of enjoying the fight.
    1. You mock my raid
    2. You want to get me banned
    3. You want to gank lv60 lowbies

12. 2. You want to get me banned
    YOU want to get yourself banned by posting those pics on an open forum....

13. 1. You mock my raid
    2. You want to get me banned
    3. You want to gank lv60 lowbies
    First of all i dont mock your raid but i dont see anything special about killing some ppl at vendors in world pvp with a 14-15 man raid. whats the special accomplishment ? cuz i seem to miss it.

2nd i dont want to get you banned, but you post screenshots and confess to something that is bannable. you did that yourself.

3rd i dont kill lowbies, just was ticking you off. i do visit ally vendors, shrine and other world pvp events though. but i dont kill levelers.

14. Nice man keep having fun and for all that brag about fair pvp and ganking low geared or low levels GO PLAY GW2 and face some PvP that is a bit more balanced then most MMORPGs...A PvP server is for PvP so get over it..Enjoy the game.

First 123 Last