1. Mage guide for soloing alys

Is there a guide that describes how to solo alysrazor ? I haven't seen any yet.

Thanks for the answers
    ~Riflepiert

2. take feathers,collect rings,iceblock the aoe,collect rings,stack ignite

dont forget to reforge your gear to mastery and switch talents to ones without both hot streak talents->profit

3. because it would be exploiting and would get anyone a hard ban o.o

4. because it would be exploiting and would get anyone a hard ban o.o
    JK

noone ever got banned for it and people do it constantly

5. JK

noone ever got banned for it and people do it constantly
    bro o.o whole guilds got 30 day bans. :x

well ok guild core groups.
    Edited: September 3, 2015

6. I thought he was talking about soloing the Alliance :x

7. I thought he was talking about soloing the Alliance :x
    Hah! like that's possibru :x

also why it's an offence to merit a ban? Well on cata, none of the bosses are supposed to be soloed in the first place. And iceblocking the aoe to preserve your stacks is an avoidable bugged and exploiting such will merit you a ban.
    Edited: September 3, 2015

8. Hah! like that's possibru :x

also why it's an offence to merit a ban? Well on cata, none of the bosses are supposed to be soloed in the first place. And iceblocking the aoe to preserve your stacks is an avoidable bugged and exploiting such will merit you a ban.
    u can solo alys as mage on retail tho and that **** about stacks..not rly

9. How much gear do i need ?
    Gear to fill all your slots perferably.

10. u can solo alys as mage on retail tho and that **** about stacks..not rly
    Well, im not the guy to argue with xD if you have some kinda proof, please do share xD

11. Well, im not the guy to argue with xD if you have some kinda proof, please do share xD
    google is your friend :)

and on warmane u need atleast 50% mastery and 15% crit to solo alys...like 365ilv min

12. google is your friend :)

and on warmane u need atleast 50% mastery and 15% crit to solo alys...like 365ilv min
    lel, its not possible to solo alys on the real 4.3.4 patch on retail. just sayin. give us a link to the actual video/forum post, not just stating "google is your friend" kappa

13. google is your friend :)

Kay now either you're a really good bait troll or you don't have a single idea of what you're talking about.

Saying "Google is your friend :)" isn't proof. There have been countless discussions about this topic already, if a simple google search came up with proof of something so significant, we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. Basically we can disregard your responses by now.

Is it so hard to use a bit of logic xD I mean you're talking about a boss in a raid. If during cataclysm, people were able to solo any of the raid bosses, shouldn't the devs buff it? It was not designed to be soloed. Maybe in MoP where everyone's stronger but definitely not during cata. But to say you ONLY NEED 365 ilvl to SOLO a RAID BOSS. yeh you really don't know what you're talking about. I mean you'd be very lucky to even get into a raid group here with that ilvl, and probably will never fly during the encounter.
    Edited: September 5, 2015

14. Kay now either you're a really good bait troll or you don't have a single idea of what you're talking about.

Saying "Google is your friend :)" isn't proof. There have been countless discussions about this topic already, if a simple google search came up with proof of something so significant, we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. Basically we can disregard your responses by now.

Is it so hard to use a bit of logic xD I mean you're talking about a boss in a raid. If during cataclysm, people were able to solo any of the raid bosses, shouldn't the devs buff it? It was not designed to be soloed. Maybe in MoP where everyone's stronger but definitely not during cata. But to say you ONLY NEED 365 ilvl to SOLO a RAID BOSS. yeh you really don't know what you're talking about. I mean you'd be very lucky to even get into a raid group here with that ilvl, and probably will never fly during the encounter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6c3XXbbd3k and http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-solo-(4-3-0)

Thing is, logic doesn't seem to work properly at times.

Spoiler: Show
    Balancing has always been an issue with WoW. Just think about bone-link fetish. And soulshifter's vortex.

123 ... Last