1. [Discussion] Feral's Bleeds

so i was dueling this druid today when all of sudden this happened:

like what the actual **** was that? 154k bleed tick? should we make a feral already or what?

2. so i was dueling this druid today when all of sudden this happened:

like what the actual **** was that? 154k bleed tick? should we make a feral already or what?
    Go for feral, **** hunter ahha :D

btw. I thing it might be some kind of bug or something, not too sure.

Few days ago got critted for 250k dragon roar btw. so warmane fix pls
    Edited: September 3, 2015

3. I also got 300k shadowburned. with a 200k choasbolt.

I also got 50% hp in one go from aimedshot+chinemra shot

I also got 230k dragon roar .

I also got killed by 3 ambush I'm TALKING ABOUT THREE ( 3 ) !! ambushed each 100k crit.

I also saw a dk do 37k conversion ticks and 100k obliterates

I also saw mage pyroblasting me for 120k and doing it 3 times , he got the kill again!

I also saw a pet going through the wall not allowing me to restealth or get out of combat!

I also saw a shadow priest...actually i couldn't see him because i was dead the moment he touched me.

I couldn't poly the druid because he can change form when I stun as a mage!

Do you see the trend here? Don't take anything serious here , just wait for the bugs to be fixed

4. yeah, we can all agree that the dmg most classes do is bugged

and I love that insta full heal monk

hopefully they will release pvp pet battles soon

#BringBackPetBattles

5. everything is overscaling atm and its been like this for the past 9 months.

6. yeah, we can all agree that the dmg most classes do is bugged

and I love that insta full heal monk

hopefully they will release pvp pet battles soon

#BringBackPetBattles
    are u on drug? what insta full Heal?!

7. 155k Rip tick. 2 seconds later, 19k Rip tick. Do roll a feral and tell us how it fares compared to other classes. :P

8. Feral's bleeds are not bugged, this is the Bug abusing *****, more info in the comments of this Bug Report: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/7911

MSSG EDITED to avoid people reproduce this bug on purpose since Staff have already turned the BugReport Private.

9. Yes,150 k bleed ticks are obviously a bug and needs to be fixed...we get it .... but then again so is a 300 k roar, 120 k bladestorm ticks,120 k ice lances and so on.....point is warriors,mages and locks are doin like 2x the dmg they should be and thats why they are so popular....fix feral bleeds and then look into that coz its been goin on for way too fkn long

10. I also got 300k shadowburned. with a 200k choasbolt.

I also got 50% hp in one go from aimedshot+chinemra shot

I also got 230k dragon roar .

I also got killed by 3 ambush I'm TALKING ABOUT THREE ( 3 ) !! ambushed each 100k crit.

I also saw a dk do 37k conversion ticks and 100k obliterates

I also saw mage pyroblasting me for 120k and doing it 3 times , he got the kill again!

I also saw a pet going through the wall not allowing me to restealth or get out of combat!

I also saw a shadow priest...actually i couldn't see him because i was dead the moment he touched me.

I couldn't poly the druid because he can change form when I stun as a mage!

Do you see the trend here? Don't take anything serious here , just wait for the bugs to be fixed
    This ^
    The ticks are pretty normal, it goes crazy sometimes.

Anyway, I personally consider hunters (after latest updates) and warriors way more broken than this... PvP is no way fun with those clases being so faceroll nowadays.
    And by the way, Pridefull gear is about to come, maybe in 3 months... This damage is OK for that gear.

11. @Frondor Have you read my post? these Big Bleeds dmgs from feral are bug abusing, basically there is a "trick" to make these huge Bleeds dmgs

12. @Frondor Have you read my post? these Big Bleeds dmgs from feral are bug abusing, basically there is a "trick" to make these huge Bleeds dmgs
    "trick"? ..

do you have anything to say about 120k icelance?

13. @Asylahleet Dude, you were the one that said "I thing it might be some kind of bug or something, not too sure." And you were right, yestarday the Bug has been reported here https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/7911
    I have tested how to reproduce the bug and it "works", there is a way (bug) to allow these huge Bleed dmgs, now you cant read that BugReport because the Staff has flagged it as Private, to avoid people use it and I play Feral so trust me if these dmgs were legits I would be really happy, but it is not.
    About other classes with " Too High dmgs" I have nothing to say, there might be some bugs there may not to be, I "hope" that if someone notice a bug about his own class he reports it; since this "Bleeds Dmgs Bug" has been reported by guys who met Ferals, and not from Ferals, I guess there is no "hope"

14. Can you fix us pls, its not funny anymore.

15. @Asylahleet Dude, you were the one that said "I thing it might be some kind of bug or something, not too sure." And you were right, yestarday the Bug has been reported here https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/7911
    I have tested how to reproduce the bug and it "works", there is a way (bug) to allow these huge Bleed dmgs, now you cant read that BugReport because the Staff has flagged it as Private, to avoid people use it and I play Feral so trust me if these dmgs were legits I would be really happy, but it is not.
    About other classes with " Too High dmgs" I have nothing to say, there might be some bugs there may not to be, I "hope" that if someone notice a bug about his own class he reports it; since this "Bleeds Dmgs Bug" has been reported by guys who met Ferals, and not from Ferals, I guess there is no "hope"
    i heard that Powershot deals more damage than attended and i stopped using it ever since, yes Stampede is bugged and aimed shot deals crap dmg but i can't exploit a bugged spell in my favor and call it a win. i "hope" like u said, that ppl be more like this.

123 Last