1. There is a guy called Mangleftw who is trying to sell a feral blled bug for 4k on global :/ the bug makes ferals hit 100k bleeds and it is broken :/

2. I honestly don't understand why that's not fixed yet....it's a gamebreaking bug

3. There is a guy called Mangleftw who is trying to sell a feral blled bug for 4k on global :/ the bug makes ferals hit 100k bleeds and it is broken :/
    Well pretty much every feral knows it already, you can't ban them for using the spells they have, for some it's just their style of play but then again, what are you suppose to do, relog every time you're vs feral in arena cause you have no chance to win? GMs should have fixed this long time ago, before people get banned for playing their class.

4. Just your everyday bleed tick ...

5. Just your everyday bleed tick ...

I even tried to get in touch with someone b4 everyone knew the bug, but I got just ignored.

6. Ferals are the new warriors, time to respec my resto and get 2.4k with tyra gear..

7. Ferals are the new warriors, time to respec my resto and get 2.4k with tyra gear..
    You are and *****, go and try.

BTW. WE ARE FIXED ! ;DD

8. you can't ban them for using the spells they have,
    Hahahaha i remember a few months ago many many Wars got banned cause they used SS+BS ( wich are also normal spells they have ) ^^

9. I wonder how many people cried for a fix when warriors were (were?) one shooting people with deep wounds...
    Or now with Dragon Roar.

Feral seems to be fixed now, Rip does ****ty damage =)
    Edited: September 7, 2015

First 123