1. Alterac Valley

am I the only one that gets 99% error when playing AV? its like imposible to finish it without getting an error and after that,15min pause. Is there any way to solve this stupid problem?????!!!?!?!?

2. I don't know what version are you playing, but my wow client (wotlk) crashes very, very often in BGs. If it is not a wow error, it is a freeze. I'm starting to think somebody is targetting me with some exploit or something...
    Edited: September 3, 2015

3. I don't know what version are you playing, but my wow client (wotlk) crashes very, very often in BGs. If it is not a wow error, it is a freeze. I'm starting to think somebody is targetting me with some exploit or something...
    Maybe ur PC hardware is too low for 40 man bgs?
    Freeze usually happen when the cpu, gpu or ram is overchallenged.

4. Maybe ur PC hardware is too low for 40 man bgs?
    Freeze usually happen when cpu, gpu or ram are overchallenged.
    I don't think so. And what freezes is the game itself, it stops responding and I have to quit it; the computer keeps working well.

5. Whats ur average fps in 40 man BGs and do u have fps drops before the freeze?
    Outdated Addons can also cause freeze

6. Whats ur average fps in 40 man BGs and do u have fps drops before the freeze?
    Outdated Addons can also cause freeze
    FPS are at 100% unless a lot of people come around... I have it on ultra, and it's always at 100%, but it can get to 30 fps if it's the whole bg in the same place. I thought about addons, yesterday I disabled lots of them, let's see how it goes