1. Green Proto Drake and Oracle quest and dailies WORKING or BUGGED?

Just like what the title says.

So I did the part time hunter, then after that I don't know what happened anymore. Must have abandoned the chain because I don't remember doing anything after Part Time Hunter (bring Pitch remains quest). Now I'm neutral with both factions. Tried to kill Althuis slowly, nothing happened. I mean really slow, hit him with sword as a level 78 was not given an option to kill either of the two Oracle or Frenzy. Help pls.

2. It's bugged atm. like many things on mop.

3. It's bugged atm. like many things on mop.
    Is this confirmed? I saw someone riding a green proto drake around.

4. Yes it's confirmed.. You said it yourself that you can't start the quest chain.. He probably donated it..

5. right now the green proto drake is for sale at the black market

#BringBackPetBattles

6. Yes it's confirmed.. You said it yourself that you can't start the quest chain.. He probably donated it..
    It's not. I am now revered with the Oracles after doing the quest chain with the Frenzyheart first and then with the oracles without having to kill Althuis. If you just kill Althuis and choose a faction, you will have lost any option at quests, you just stay at honored and no dailies are unlocked. BUT the egg you can buy IS bugged. If you buy it and log in after 3 days it still says "Time remaining: 3 days" so the timer doesn't reduce. So untill they release Lordaeron and get back to
    MoP i don't recommend bothering.

7. It's not. I am now revered with the Oracles after doing the quest chain with the Frenzyheart first and then with the oracles without having to kill Althuis. If you just kill Althuis and choose a faction, you will have lost any option at quests, you just stay at honored and no dailies are unlocked. BUT the egg you can buy IS bugged. If you buy it and log in after 3 days it still says "Time remaining: 3 days" so the timer doesn't reduce. So untill they release Lordaeron and get back to
    MoP i don't recommend bothering.
    The egg works like the other Egg Mount in MoP that drops from ToT.
    You have to wait 3 days PLAYED TIME, not just 3 days.

8. The quest chain works only for horde.

9. The egg works like the other Egg Mount in MoP that drops from ToT.
    You have to wait 3 days PLAYED TIME, not just 3 days.
    On Wotlk it just counted down without needing you to log in. It took real time 72 hrs, not played. It makes no sence.

10. Well yea, that's how it's supposed to be, 3 IRL days.. But its broken here and you need 3 in game days...

11. So my game needs to be open 72 hours straight or i just need to accumulate 72 hrs of play time?

12. Of course not. You need 72 game played hours. If you want you can let it be open 72h straight, why not..