1. Questions Regarding PVP

I currently play MOP and spend most of my time in RBGs (casual player). I'm not very experienced in WOTLK PVP. I tried, but got tired of being trampled by experienced + geared people. As a fresh character that is to be expected, but what ended up driving me away were all the players rocking Shadowmourne. Against these players I felt like I had zero chance of even even putting a dent into let alone killing. I sort of gravitated to MOP because it felt more balanced.

As I play MOP BGs with the crazy HP pools and resilience, bringing characters HP to zero (especially monks) can be downright comical at times. Players seem to have crazy defense and if i recall in WOTLK, the fights were much shorter due to less survivability all around.

I'm curious what will happen with Lordaeron. Will we still have a ton of Wars/DKs/Pallys running around with Shadowmourne topping the BG charts, or will we have a more balanced experience due to all the bug fixes that comes along with Lordaeron. I'm not even sure if Lord is more aimed toward PVE or PVP to be honest. I also understand you can no longer purchase gear/weapons which will definitely affect things.

Would love to have experienced players chime in with comparisons of MOP versus Lord WOTLK and maybe some expectations for Lord. With the 1x leveling I'm hesitant to just jump in as getting to endgame will be a commitment for someone without a lot of time on my hands. Thanks!

2. Hey Omgyams They said that "no legendary weapons in lordaeron" almost not in coin shop so maybe u see one shadowmourne in your ****ing life shadow will be hard to get.

Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Item availability based on in-game obtainability
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs

3. I currently play MOP and spend most of my time in RBGs (casual player). I'm not very experienced in WOTLK PVP. I tried, but got tired of being trampled by experienced + geared people. As a fresh character that is to be expected, but what ended up driving me away were all the players rocking Shadowmourne. Against these players I felt like I had zero chance of even even putting a dent into let alone killing. I sort of gravitated to MOP because it felt more balanced.

As I play MOP BGs with the crazy HP pools and resilience, bringing characters HP to zero (especially monks) can be downright comical at times. Players seem to have crazy defense and if i recall in WOTLK, the fights were much shorter due to less survivability all around.

I'm curious what will happen with Lordaeron. Will we still have a ton of Wars/DKs/Pallys running around with Shadowmourne topping the BG charts, or will we have a more balanced experience due to all the bug fixes that comes along with Lordaeron. I'm not even sure if Lord is more aimed toward PVE or PVP to be honest. I also understand you can no longer purchase gear/weapons which will definitely affect things.

Would love to have experienced players chime in with comparisons of MOP versus Lord WOTLK and maybe some expectations for Lord. With the 1x leveling I'm hesitant to just jump in as getting to endgame will be a commitment for someone without a lot of time on my hands. Thanks!
    No we will not