1. AT cata core for Warsong

Greetings Warsong community,

As we have promised and outlined in the last few days we’ll be providing more attention to our Warsong realm and hence we have come to a solution based on your feedback during our events or other interactions, including your suggestions. Our solution is simple but it does come with a few downsides you might want to consider.

Implementing these changes will result in a few positives and negatives:

Positives
    - Higher amount of class fixes
    - Solo queue
    - Dynamic world pvp system
    - Fully working spectator
    - Transmog gear that gets unlocked from arena rating.

Negatives
    - Majority of achievements and all PvE related things such as fishing/profession will not be part of the realm
    - No quests
    - No side things that you used to be able to do in between PvP. The realm will be entirely re-imagined just for PvP.

We’re estimating the AT core to be in use the 25th August.

UPDATE 1
    The release date has been postponed.
    New ETA 1 sep. Hopefully before that

UPDATE 2
    The core has been converted to support the warsong structure.
    However the developer that will complete the conversion and apply is currently on vacation.
    I will not give a new ETA since i don't want to break any promises.

2. That's fantastic!

Can I ask if the spells that work well on the current core but aren't doing so great on the AT one will be overwritten as well?

Cause Assassination rogues, for example.. Currently Venomous Wounds is kind of bugged and happens to give them a slight advantage but other than that they're totally bug free.. And if I recall correctly they weren't even remotely playable back on AT. Even Cold Blood wasn't working properly.

It would be sad if the currently working abilities get bugged for the sake of the other ones.

3. That's fantastic!

Can I ask if the spells that work well on the current core but aren't doing so great on the AT one will be overwritten as well?

Cause Assassination rogues, for example.. Currently Venomous Wounds is kind of bugged and happens to give them a slight advantage but other than that they're totally bug free.. And if I recall correctly they weren't even remotely playable back on AT. Even Cold Blood wasn't working properly.

It would be sad if the currently working abilities get bugged for the sake of the other ones.
    Sadly they will not get overwritten.
    Warsong will have the same amount of bugs as AT cata had.

4. Sadly they will not get overwritten.
    Warsong will have the same amount of bugs as AT cata had.
    But you will be able to fix them eventually right? Like Molten had them bugs sorted so they can just work on them, or is it more complicated than that?

5. Greetings Warsong community,

As we have promised and outlined in the last few days we’ll be providing more attention to our Warsong realm and hence we have come to a solution based on your feedback during our events or other interactions, including your suggestions. Our solution is simple but it does come with a few downsides you might want to consider.

Implementing these changes will result in a few positives and negatives:

Positives
    - Higher amount of class fixes
    - Solo queue
    - Dynamic world pvp system
    - Fully working spectator
    - Transmog gear that gets unlocked from arena rating.

Negatives
    - Majority of achievements and all PvE related things such as fishing/profession will not be part of the realm
    - No quests
    - No side things that you used to be able to do in between PvP. The realm will be entirely re-imagined just for PvP.

We’re estimating the AT core to be in use the 25th August.
    Mr.Malaco Good day, i want know if currently realm of Warsong going be wiped and gonna AT core appear again? Or it's just updates on currently core Warmane? Thankyou for your response.

6. Mr.Malaco Good day, i want know if currently realm of Warsong going be wiped and gonna AT core appear again? Or it's just updates on currently core Warmane? Thankyou for your response.
    Nothing is going to be wiped. What you may see is different place of vendors. Warsong and AT core may not support the same database, however importing the character/auth database is really simple, so there is nothing to be concerned about but more 3v3 action!

7. Nothing is going to be wiped. What you may see is different place of vendors. Warsong and AT core may not support the same database, however importing the character/auth database is really simple, so there is nothing to be concerned about but more 3v3 action!
    Are you sure? Need Malaco confirmation.

8. Negatives
    - No quests
    That was the only features of which some of us non hordecore pvpers enjoyed...Back to frostwolf

9. Nice! Thank you Malaco, I really appreciate it!

You might want to consider splitting the Bugtracker though, to identify bugs on the different cores now, not only sorted by expansions.

Thank you!!!

10. Can't you put class scripts on neltharion too ? it would be awesome if you could

11. Thank you God ! (or Malaco however you wanna call it) I can finally come back and play 4.3 <3 big love

12. Well done lads, watch this server sprout

13. Can this please be put on the home page news? So people come back to Warsong...

AT Cata only had 400-500 people on while TRUE molten Warsong had 1000-1500...So this is still not the best idea but better than 300-400 online like now....

123 ... Last