1. What are you docused on right now

Actually i want to ask if you guys are focused on 1-60 zones right now.
    Im really into this server and i have high hopes i wont have to grind and walk miles just because some quests were bugged. That makes me quit right there on spot :/.

2. Actually i want to ask if you guys are focused on 1-60 zones right now.
    Im really into this server and i have high hopes i wont have to grind and walk miles just because some quests were bugged. That makes me quit right there on spot :/.
    To be honest all of the quests i've done that i remember were working in the 1-60 zones so shouldn't be an issue :) I think focus was Ulduar atm and testing Northrend.

3. If I recall correctly from last update it was Outland quests and Ulduar.

4. If I recall correctly from last update it was Outland quests and Ulduar.
    Maybe it was....

5. Actually i want to ask if you guys are focused on 1-60 zones right now.
    You"ll have no issues whatsoever questing all your way to 80. It is confirmed even Loremaster is obtainable.

6. I is very docused on making kebab with appels.
    #vegan4life

7. I personally have tested (and still testing) Kalimdor, and you'd be surprised at how amazing it is working.

Loremaster should be obtainable at launch.

8. Now that Ulduar is mostly done the other raids are getting some love, mostly Classic ones (as that's the first thing available to you) and Wotlk raids (as they are the focus of the expansion)
    As for what is being tested at the moment, World Events, dungeons, what's left in zones and whatever fix comes along

You will probably see a lot of different event mobs over the next few days, i think Lunar Festival is up. Tested most of it and ill swap it with another event today

9. Recently did some quests in outland on my 80 boost in Lordaeron, a glitch where when i dismount mid-air i dont fall down often appears but i dont really worry since there's one month till outland content. I'd love it if they fix the pathing of the NPCs at the path of glory, flying over them and watching as they march foward to the dark portal just makes everything soo much better.

10. Thank you guys for updates yea I did a lot of quests in Kalimdor too and I'm amazed especially at those how are they called RP events be4 or after quests ?
    Really amazing work keep it up. =)