1. Dungeon finder disabled?!

Ok so i was again browsing the forum and i saw something that i havent noticed before ''Dungeon finder disabled''?!!!!??? what the ****.?I dont know why or whose idea that was but it stops me and 3 of my friends from jumping on the new realm(and not only us,probably a lot more ppl do not agree with this).I was talking to them the other day and they were asking me questions about this new realm and how hyped it is and we all agreed to give it a try,but now that we know that the dungeon finder is disabled which kills a big part of the fun and makes this game so so time consuming we decided not to play on lordaeron.So back to the main question-When is the RDF gonna be released?

2. As stated multiple times already on this forum by staff of Warmane, RDF will remain disabled. It MAY be enabled sometime in 2016, but thats probably when ICC will be released which will not happen for another year I'm guessing.

3. As stated multiple times already on this forum by staff of Warmane, RDF will remain disabled. It MAY be enabled sometime in 2016, but thats probably when ICC will be released which will not happen for another year I'm guessing.
    PRetty much what he said also it's what Kaer also wanted i assume (disabled RDF) as well as the Warmane staff. WE will see... I hope it's disabled forever! :)

4. Lordaeron looked really promising but it seems it isnt adressed to the wide public,they are most likely trying to attract the hardcore gamers and the ones that have too much time to spend.Anyways i dont see why they would disable the RDF,i know that it has a huge impact on the game and it can be considered as a game changer but if the idea is to implement it later cause that's how it was in blizz back in the days i think they are making a huge mistake and they are going to lose a lot of players.

5. it seems it isnt adressed to the wide public,they are most likely trying to attract the hardcore gamers
    This exactly. They stated multiple times that this realm will not be for everyone

6. Hehe it will be the most populated realm i think :) Just cause of the concept :)

7. Aww u poor bae. No one cares that you OR your friends don't like it. You're a casual and thus don't need to be on this server.

8. Aww u poor bae. No one cares that you OR your friends don't like it. You're a casual and thus don't need to be on this server.
    Enjoy spending your life running to Scarlet Monastery/Uldaman xD

9. Enjoy spending your life running to Scarlet Monastery/Uldaman xD
    I would actually enjoy running there so.... I don't see the problem? Just take the zepp from Ogrimmar and then run from Trisfal Glades to SM? Easy!

10. Enjoy spending your life running to Scarlet Monastery/Uldaman xD
    lol it takes 5 minutes to run to SM and not more than 15 for uldaman.

11. Enjoy spending your life running to Scarlet Monastery/Uldaman xD
    I did it many times back in BC. It's not a big deal.

12. There have been not only enough, but too many threads about this already.

Yes, RDF will be disabled. For many months in the very least, and possibly for good.
    Yes, there are people who won't play because of that. That's completely fine, we from the very start stated (and repeated... oh how we repeated...) that Lordaeron isn't going to be a server for everyone. We have two other servers on the same expansion that have RDF enabled. If you want both RDF and retail rates... well, you'll have to pick which one you want the less and ditch it.