iSullivan

Broken-est hunter bug so far

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4184 Upvote it. You can just go around in a bg use call of the wild(10% attack power for 20s) bop some1, feign death mount bop another one etc again and again. Call of the wild is 5m cd for a reason. Takes already broken pve hunters to another level.

P.S. I'm posting it here to get the attention of every1 so it gets fixed asap.

2. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4184 Upvote it. You can just go around in a bg use call of the wild(10% attack power for 20s) bop some1, feign death mount bop another one etc again and again. Call of the wild is 5m cd for a reason. Takes already broken pve hunters to another level.

P.S. I'm posting it here to get the attention of every1 so it gets fixed asap.
    This is not the most broken hunter bug so far, but yea, it's broken. As said in the bug report, you can also dismiss the pet and then resummon it for an extra cotw. Very useful for LK 25 HC, every time you can't dps, you can just resummon your pet for an extra furious howl and cotw.

On a side-note, both furious howl and call of the wild are for your entire party as well, instead of only for the pat and the hunter, making this more OP than you'd think.

3. P.S. I'm posting it here to get the attention of every1 so it gets fixed asap.
    I imagine asking for up-votes on a positive hunter bug in a sub-forum primarily frequented by hunters wasn't one your best ideas.

iSullivan
    I imagine asking for up-votes on a positive hunter bug in a sub-forum primarily frequented by hunters wasn't one your best ideas.
    More hunters use it more ppl complain it gets fixed. Also there's a slim chance there are decent people that play hunter and will upvote the bug. 4-5 new upvotes so far ! We are doing work bois.

5. getting repetanced and cycloned in bestial wrath is the broken-est bug in wotlk.

iSullivan
    getting repetanced and cycloned in bestial wrath is the broken-est bug in wotlk.
    Well I met like 3 BM hunters today with a wolf pet abusing the broken-est bug, I guess Bm is not bad after all :)
    Edited: September 7, 2015