1. MoP: Trying to Pick a Healer and DPS...

So, I've narrowed my new choice to one of four. I don't care about the other classes not mentioned here. I just want to know, in a PVE setting, which of the following is the best healer and dps? And which of the following is the best in PvP dps?

- Monk

-Paladin

-Shaman

-Druid

Thanks in advance!

2. Shaman. Shamans everywhere. (PvE 1# healing, good dps)

3. Any reason other than bandwagoning?

Also, for my sanity, everyone, please don't reply with "Just pick what you like the best" or any variation thereof. While this is true. I MAY just like all of these. And like the one thats the best of these even more, simply because it's the best of these :P

4. For PvE their Healing Stream Totem pretty much heals everything and anything that is considered friendly. That's the main reason they are currently 1# in healing for PvE. As for DPS, I saw Elemental pull some decent numbers, not mind-blowing numbers though. AoE DPS is very nice, Single Target is good.

Paladins in healing fail to compare, same with Druids and monks. For reliablity I'd go shaman.

And for PvP I have little to no experience with PvP classes to make that judgement.

5. And for PvP I have little to no experience with PvP classes to make that judgement.
    pve hero )

ONT the healing stream / healing rain issue is going to be fixed soon-ish, it is part of a bigger problem

6. pve hero )

ONT the healing stream / healing rain issue is going to be fixed soon-ish, it is part of a bigger problem
    Nice to see you out in the wilderness of the forums.
    GJ on bantering my guildie! ;-)

If you have a moment please look into the broken Displacement Pad issue.
    The mobs should not handle DYN GO's, but the instance script.
    eg. If you wipe on the trash the pad is not usable. If you pull and kill only 1 mob at the first pack the pad is not usable.

Cheers.
    Edited: September 6, 2015

7. Are shaman just good healers because of a bug then?

8. Are shaman just good healers because of a bug then?
    Yes. Mostly yes.

Druid healing is currently the same.

Shaman > Druid > Paladin > Holy > Disc for healing.

Top 3 are positively bugged. For Shamans HST, Druids Treants, Paladins Holy Radiance.

9. In that case, since the bugs will eventually be fixed, which should I pick of the 4?

10. tbh they're all good if you're good. In retail nothing could match druid and shaman aoe healing when stacked. Which a lot of fights in SoO were stack and spread fights. Priests were decent , but usually not as good as druid or shaman. Pally kinda sucked tbh and usually only one was taken in 25m for the buffs they give to the raid and unless you went full mastery and were in at least normal SoO gear, you probably weren't chosen to come. I hardly ever saw monk in SoO. So I can't really compare them. Druid were the kings of the expansion for healing though. If everything worked correctly druids would outshine everything.
    Edited: September 6, 2015

11. Go for le shaman if u want reliable heals. As Primefoxer said, Ele shammies are fine, not best, but definitely not bad.