1. Deathwing and Ragnaros

I am currently playing in Deathwing and I loved how Lordaeron Beta was working perfectly, and i was wondering. Will the core be implemented in Deathwing and Ragnaros the 25 of September?

2. I am currently playing in Deathwing and I loved how Lordaeron Beta was working perfectly, and i was wondering. Will the core be implemented in Deathwing and Ragnaros the 25 of September?
    I highly doubt it... I know that over time the scripts are gonna be ported to the other realms but if they gonna both have their cores switched? I don't know about that 100% really...

3. why do people even care about those realms. everyone is running around with Shadowmourne lol

4. why do people even care about those realms. everyone is running around with Shadowmourne lol
    because not everyone likes slow leveling speeds.

5. because not everyone likes slow leveling speeds.
    Pretty much this haha!

6. because not everyone likes slow leveling speeds.
    Precisely.
    Edited: September 5, 2015

7. I'll say Soon ''TM'' :) You just have to wait!

8. Yah, I dont like slow rates too. I mean. Most of us have leveled a lot of characters already and cant be bothered to level up on x1 again.

But playing on Rag or Deathw is a nightmare. I log in once a week,queue for bg and ragequit in first 5 minutes.

9. there is 4 wotlk servers ? :X for what? any reason.. differences? there is not even 1 tbc or instant... **** logic

10. I don't think they will implement it instantly. They need to do stress test Lordaeron, fix new bugs and check if it will be stable with high population.

11. there is 4 wotlk servers ? :X for what? any reason.. differences? there is not even 1 tbc or instant... **** logic
    They would never do a TBC server and this is a 1x hardcore realm (a realm that most of us which played old lord WANTED). So your logic is invaild since it's prob gonna be the most populated realm of the wrath servers... Or at least at launch haha!

I don't think they will implement it instantly. They need to do stress test Lordaeron, fix new bugs and check if it will be stable with high population.
    Yeah they gotta do a bunch of things before that happens :)

Yah, I dont like slow rates too. I mean. Most of us have leveled a lot of characters already and cant be bothered to level up on x1 again.

But playing on Rag or Deathw is a nightmare. I log in once a week,queue for bg and ragequit in first 5 minutes.
    Still leveling is not that hard... I mean in 1-2 weeks your prob 80 already. (Depends on how much you play and if you are a good quester/using addons/class/friends etc.)