1. Is this why I can't enter the marketplace with my points? It says all I can do with points is faction chance, race change, profession upgrade, etc.
    I'm trying to buy a BoA for my character but the marketplace is closed for points

2. "- Weapons and Armor below item level 200 will no longer be available"

Assuming this includes Heirlooms as they have an ilvl of "1"?

3. Added
    - New items up to item level 271 added with an increased point cost, no heroics available
    This is really a counter-productive change. Giving people gear, to faster join ICC is good, since it's the main raid in the expansion. But giving people gear at the level most of the community is raiding at, is giving away gear without merit. What is the point of raiding ICC, when you can just vote for it. The pug community will run a risk of stagnate, and gradually become obsolete.

The coin system have already for a long time promoted progression without effort. Giving the community another shortcut to reach a higher Gearscore, will deter people from pugging rather than encourage it when you, as the leader of a pug, run a higher risk of raiding with people without experience to back up their gear

Mind you that the "OLD" vote system made people asking pugs for 5.5k+ Gearscore to join voa10 and voa25.

4. Item Level

good to hear that keep up all the good warmane :D
    If add items up to level to 271, players will lose their intersts for joining raid ICC or other raids. And it is not fair for the players who donated. So just remove the BOE items and keep the items level up 239 as same as before.

5. How will this new point system based on activity work? Ill get points depending on the weekly ingame playtime?

271 ilvl gear for points really gonna be a huge change. I hope that u keep in mind that its extremly hard to gear up on Wotlk. For example collecting the arena points for the wrathful set takes months.
    So dont make it too easy to get the gear via vote points or nobody will get the gear the normal way anymore.

6. If add items level up to 271, players will lose their intersts for joining raid, just vote daily is enough for getting nice gs. And it is not fair for the players who donated. So just remove the BOE items and keep the items level up to 239 as same as before. We dont wanna see all WoTLK realms like Blackrock. And Warmane does not have Blizarrd-like features any more, like a fun sever. For myself, i will AFK in Warmane if add higher level items.

7. Interesting, so there will be no BoE items anymore in Shop? That would actually make world drops worthy.

8. If add items level up to 271, players will lose their intersts for joining raid, just vote daily is enough for getting nice gs. And it is not fair for the players who donated. So just remove the BOE items and keep the items level up to 239 as same as before. We dont wanna see all WoTLK realms like Blackrock. And Warmane does not have Blizarrd-like features any more, like a fun sever. For myself, i will AFK in Warmane if add higher level items.
    We are bringing the coin and point shops closer together, it will take far longer than you think to obtain stuff via points that are ilevel 271.

Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA).

9. Added
    - New items up to item level 271 added with an increased point cost, no heroics available
    I hope you guys know what you're doing as this displeases me majorly.

10. I was really disappointed to see the added items level up to 271, it will destroy the ARENA, RS, and ICC.

11. Please refrain from insults in this topic.

12. -1 to ilvl 271 items added. Old system was perfect to me. Just returned after molten - a bit disappointed.

13. For those complaining about "items up to ilvl 271" you're aware that if someone plays irregularly, due to a job, family, etc, then they could possibly only earn 3 vote points PER WEEK.

Thus, if it takes say, 100 VP (the cap) to get one piece of ilvl 271...it would take them approximately, what? 34 weeks to be able to get that?

Conversely, even earning the 10 VP per week max it would still take 10 weeks of full activity in order to obtain just that ONE item.

They're assisting those who are unable to donate to still obtain gear that could realistically take months/years.

I applaud the staff for this decision and believe it's an amazing boon to those of us that have done, like myself, about 200x ICC 25 mans to still not have that one piece of elusive gear.

14. I know Warmane is losing activited players, and obviously we dont need to queue any more. But you are trying to make a big change to get more activited players. I am gonna tell u someting, many players just join a raid or join Arena for an item for long time, now they can get it from Voting System, so what they have to do is just click collecting buttom daily, after one month clicking and get it. This is destroying Warmane and make it more boring.

15. I know Warmane is losing activited players, and obviously we dont need to queue any more. But you are trying to make a big change to get more activited players. I am gonna tell u someting, many players just join a raid or join Arena for an item for long time, now they can get it from Voting System, so what they have to do is just click collecting buttom daily, after one month clicking and get it. This is destroying Warmane and make it more boring.
    Perhaps you should see the prices and how many vote points you can get in a week before making any kind of judgment on that.

First 12341252 ... Last