1. U are right. But you can do smth very simple. Jest logg in and leave ur char online while you study :D
    bruh my pc sounds like a damn tractor working + the temptation to play so not an option haha

2. When it will be available?
    Sometime between 1st sepete,ber and 15th september :)

3. bruh my pc sounds like a damn tractor working + the temptation to play so not an option haha
    Ahahahahahaha xD nice one xDDDDDD

4. bruh my pc sounds like a damn tractor working + the temptation to play so not an option haha
    U can leave ur pc on ur neibour's house in order not to hear the tracter. Also you will help ur neighboor be the greates farmer with the latest technology tracter xDDD

5. hmm sounds good tho but will cata and mop also have the same things?

6. Well, it is hilarious to read comments about how making (up to) 271 ilvl availible for VP's will "destroy arenas" :D
    At the moment, it doesn't matter how much rating do you have, 80% of the games you play is against fully geared donors. No matter if you have 0 rating or 1600. So... well... It won't destroy arenas. It will BALANCE them. From now, all the donators will play againt similar-geared people. I smell fear of their rating dropping, cause fair majority of them are unskilled. And I know it might start a storm in here, but I'm sorry. I got to 1600 rating with my 600 resilience priest, mostly playing against full wrath people. I have also beaten 6,2k retri with my 3,6k hunter when we remained 1v1 on the arena (both on full hp). So yeah, putting those items to vote shop will actually balance arenas.

7. Oh wait, sorry for double post, but I just got to the statement, that Wrathfull items will NOT be implemented. And I really have to say, that i find it HARDLY UNFAIR. Why? Let me explain.
    If you will just put relentless items, well then it will be unfair, mostly because to obtain relentless gear, you basically don't have to do ANYTHING at all. You just need to loose 10 arenas per week, and do first win bg everyday. You can even do it with totally naked character, since running on bgs wihout any items isn't even bannable (I wrote ticket for a guy who did that, and I got in response, that this issue is not eligible for any support). So yeah. You don't have to do ANYTHING to get relentless gear. But you will implement Icc25(normal) items, which aren't that easy to obtain. You need to pre-gear up for ICC, you need to learn tactics, and you actually need to perform somehow for the raid to succeed. So basically, the relation between ICC25 items and Relentless items is: ICC25 > huge void of emptiness > Rele stuff.
    Well, if you really are not going to put wrathfulls into the Vote Shop, at least put Relentless weapons, rangeds, relics etc. And eventually consider putting wrathfull shoulders into the vote shop, since they aren't barely obtainable in-game, due to hardly nobody playing 3v3's

8. The only part that worries me is that there will be no boes and no ilvl 200 and below items. I think they should make all greens cost the same (like 5 days worth of voting max activity) that way someone that really wants some item (eg a pain in the ahss to farm world drop) can get it but pay for it heavily. Same with blues but like 10 days worth of voting. So an item very useful for 19 twinks will cost the same as the very useful one to 70 twinks and not many times less.

9. Oh wait, sorry for double post, but I just got to the statement, that Wrathfull items will NOT be implemented. And I really have to say, that i find it HARDLY UNFAIR. Why? Let me explain.
    If you will just put relentless items, well then it will be unfair, mostly because to obtain relentless gear, you basically don't have to do ANYTHING at all. You just need to loose 10 arenas per week, and do first win bg everyday. You can even do it with totally naked character, since running on bgs wihout any items isn't even bannable (I wrote ticket for a guy who did that, and I got in response, that this issue is not eligible for any support). So yeah. You don't have to do ANYTHING to get relentless gear. But you will implement Icc25(normal) items, which aren't that easy to obtain. You need to pre-gear up for ICC, you need to learn tactics, and you actually need to perform somehow for the raid to succeed. So basically, the relation between ICC25 items and Relentless items is: ICC25 > huge void of emptiness > Rele stuff.
    Well, if you really are not going to put wrathfulls into the Vote Shop, at least put Relentless weapons, rangeds, relics etc. And eventually consider putting wrathfull shoulders into the vote shop, since they aren't barely obtainable in-game, due to hardly nobody playing 3v3's
    Believe they stated relentless weapons are also excluded.

10. Please make the shop (points/ coins) only for stuff like rename, faction change, race change, etc. buying for gear completely destroy the point of playing the game. getting gear is the whole point of the game, the motivation that keep us playing.

thanks you

11. Please make the shop (points/ coins) only for stuff like rename, faction change, race change, etc. buying for gear completely destroy the point of playing the game. getting gear is the whole point of the game, the motivation that keep us playing.

thanks you
    Far to late for that. The damage has already been done.

12. When will the pointshop be online?

13. When will the pointshop be online?
    When it is online. Quit asking for ETA.

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last