1. We are bringing the coin and point shops closer together, it will take far longer than you think to obtain stuff via points that are ilevel 271.

Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA).
    I know Warmane is losing activited players, and obviously we dont need to queue any more. But you are trying to make a big change to get more activited players. I am gonna tell u someting, many players just join a raid or join Arena for an item for long time, now they can get it from Voting System, so what they have to do is just click collecting buttom daily, after one month clicking and get it. This is destroying Warmane and make it more boring. I miss Molten not Warmane.

2. Removals
    - Profession related items such as materials and patterns
    - Bags
    - Mounts and Companions
    make them possible to obtain then

3. sooooo.... are we now killing off one of the popular ways to get transmogrification gear? Most stuff can't be acquired in-game due to glitches, I guess these stuff gets moved to the coin shop....?

4. Perhaps you should see the prices and how many vote points you can get in a week before making any kind of judgment on that.
    Whatever how long you takes to voting, players will get full gears with 271 items in 2 years max. How many players dont have only ONE 271 items for playing more than one year?

5. Whatever how long you takes to voting, players will get full gears with 271 items in 2 years max. How many players dont have only ONE 271 items for playing more than one year?
    Yeah 1.5-2 years MAX. Obviously people are still going to do the raids which is FASTER. So really there is no problem with it.

6. Yeah 1.5-2 years MAX. Obviously people are still going to do the raids which is FASTER. So really there is no problem with it.
    you can play raid to gear up for one role, and daily collecting points for another different role. it is FASTER.

7. "Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA). " —Kaer

Look, most people of the sh**head variety don't have the patience to wait that long for gear. This may not negatively impact things as much as some of you think.

Almost two years to get that gear? Pffft, I think it would take someone truly dedicated and of a different ilk to stick around that long for coveted gear. And we want those people. Those aren't the people who just want something for nothing and nao! You know, the ones you wanna whack when you're standing around the SW bank.

Personally, I think the fun part of a votepoint system is its potential to help people get levelling gear (particularly on low-rate servers) and cool mounts and companions that the casual gamer wouldn't otherwise get to experience, just to keep it fun and interesting.

I hate to say it, but this game is old.

And some of us have played this game off and on since it was released. So, at this point, we have little desire to go through the same grueling routine we've done for countless characters before on the way to top level. A little vote point help with levelling items, maybe some fun mounts or companions to make it interesting, and that's all I hope for.

8. Are you trying to kill your own community?
    You said MoP and Cata will follow the step like WOLTK right?

Removing low level item for transmog, you almost never fix old raid/dungeon, you only focus end raid then go next expan, you never fix phasing for something like twilight highland quest/ molten front.

Removing mount, now this gonna create an uproar, the new player will cry and moan ' OLD character already have cool mount' while veteran character gonna show off mount in front of auction house.

You were trying to add 271 ilevel [same in Cata 372 ilevel in MoP 522 ilevel] To vote shop? Now i once ask blizzard why head,shoulder, and chest piece item require token to obtain in Cata, they said so people will do raid and can experience, so basicly they said 'you want cool shoulder and head? go raid'.
    And if you put high end tier item on VP, then people with no experience can join raid without knowing tactic and ruin the whole raid, people with 5,5K GS without even once step inside ICC.

Oh i want a twinblade of the phoenix where do you get it? : from Vote Shop , but theres no item under 200 ilvl in VP? then do tempest keep old raid, but its closed?. then wait for 2-3 years maybe they will script it.

Oh thats cool mount swift nether drake where do you get it? : from Vote Shop, but theres no mount in vote shop? : then thats too bad for you.

9. Will weapons have an increased price compaired to other equipment? They are a lot harder usually to obtain. If I may ask, how much would for example an ilvl 245 cost approximately?

10. Guys, this is about the wotlk vote shop, in wotlk, there is NO transmog... >.> The only reason I see to have low lvl items in there is for twinking, since barely anyone twinks nowdays, I think it doesn't really have priority atm. Mounts and pets will be back later, for now I think the staff wants to release the initial stuff, which they think to be more important, vanity and secondary stuff comes after.

11. Would be nice if you added Crusaders Black and White horse to vote shop I think that's like one of coolest mounts to have but its impossible to obtain in-game even if you complete ToC 25 HC as for the ilvl 271 will this include trinkets cause thats cause thats the only thing I am intersted in cause those are damn hard to get these days.

12. sooooo.... are we now killing off one of the popular ways to get transmogrification gear? Most stuff can't be acquired in-game due to glitches, I guess these stuff gets moved to the coin shop....?
    This thread is referencing WotLK, as indicated in the title. Blackrock is the only such realm with transmog, and the vote shop is not how you gain access to it.

The shops of the other expansions may be similar, but please focus on the subject at hand. Low-level scripted content is 'on the way', and low level items aren't being excluded 100% for sure (this isn't to mention that the item lists may need to be recompiled). Please read the topic again. Everything listed is subject to change.

13. All replies in this thread will be reviewed and changes possibly amended slightly depending on feedback we're currently receiving, some are for it, some against it so far, please refrain from insults and toxicity, that's not what we're looking for, constructive criticism and genuine feedback is key here.

Guys, this is about the wotlk vote shop, in wotlk, there is NO transmog... >.> The only reason I see to have low lvl items in there is for twinking, since barely anyone twinks nowdays, I think it doesn't really have priority atm. Mounts and pets will be back later, for now I think the staff wants to release the initial stuff, which they think to be more important, vanity and secondary stuff comes after.
    Correct, things other than armor and weapons will make their return after the release.

14. I'm only posting here because it's been stated that Pandaria shop will follow a similar trend. Speaking for myself, it's important that mounts and companions be included (ideally even more than were available for points prior to taking the market down, given how much of the content to obtain them in-game is not working). Before our character data was lost, I had every mount and companion available in the store, and points were just something I saved for specials or for getting things to sell in AH, and I haven't even gotten all of those back yet (and some were even removed).

I understand and agree with the logic of getting gear and weapons up and working first, but I just wanted to make it clear what a high priority mounts and vanity pets are to certain members of the community. Please, don't scale back the available ones, and please, don't put off getting the mounts and vanity pets into the marketplace for long.

And one other thing... I believe people would still love to hear the direction you're leaning in for determining activity rank.

15. you can play raid to gear up for one role, and daily collecting points for another different role. it is FASTER.
    It's actually faster to raid and get gear than to wait 2 years MAX to get the same gear. What kind of drugs are you on?

First 123451353 ... Last