1. QQ please dont take away the mounts! I was so close to getting Ashes mount :(( makes me a sad panda! I'd rather work for the gear and be able to buy mounts!

2. That takes 1.5 to 2 years to obtain fully geared. Which is a long time compared to how Wrath on Retail was. So obviously they will be pretty expensive. But now people are able to get the one piece of gear that won't drop for them.
    Gearing up is statistically hidden by Warmane to provide an environment that will receive less hate from their decision.

Here is the correct statistic, based on Warmane's information:

Assuming there are 16 items including an off hand weapon, and it takes a period of 1.5 years to gear up full 264, and 2 years for 272 gear. Then the following applies:

18 months, with 16 items for full 264 is the equivalent of: 1 item every 1.125 months.

That is the logical equivalence of 4.9 weeks to the ceiling.

In essence, you get a 264 item almost every 5 weeks, which is more concerning than gearing up after 18 months.

It is important that the community understands how quickly this change means to gear up.

3. Yes, we want to make mostly everything available for both coins and points (besides heroics, heirlooms, etc), it just taking much much longer for point related obtaining.

That way, points have a lot more value, and will eventually be obtained through activity rank (TBA), making multiple account hoarding useless, as accounts will have much more value too.
    If i understand this correct, there wil be no more point reset? Cause we need to save a lot points to get these items.
    And please put back the mounts asap, i need the ultra fast flying mounts for my alts:).

Keep up the good work guys

4. It's amazing how many people in this thread are still talking about " vote points " .

5. SO you wont be able to buy heirlooms for Lorderon?

6. It took me 1,5 months with pugs to get 6k gs, and this is my 1st char on this server.
    So how did u come up with 18months? lol

7. They mean 18 months to gear up by not doing anything except using the points you collected.

8. Because its the most played expansion and its the best ever and many retail players will agree with it. You are getting raids opened on mop and you are not full BIS on MoP for sure. So stfu and play your game and earn gear. Stop QQ. When Wotlk is done with rework then other expansion will come to its turn.
    As a retail player I disagree with u kiddo so calm your titties, nobody is even talking to you. Wotlk is boring shi* you cannot even transmog / fly over stormwind.. However this is not the topic of this so gtfo.

9. SO you wont be able to buy heirlooms for Lorderon?
    Yes u will, only ingame.

10. Gearing up is statistically hidden by Warmane to provide an environment that will receive less hate from their decision.

Here is the correct statistic, based on Warmane's information:

Assuming there are 16 items including an off hand weapon, and it takes a period of 1.5 years to gear up full 264, and 2 years for 272 gear. Then the following applies:

18 months, with 16 items for full 264 is the equivalent of: 1 item every 1.125 months.

That is the logical equivalence of 4.9 weeks to the ceiling.

In essence, you get a 264 item almost every 5 weeks, which is more concerning than gearing up after 18 months.

It is important that the community understands how quickly this change means to gear up.
    Seems just like before, just better items in the store.

11. how long till we can use points again, im waiting here so i can buy some gear for my mage because its bs trying to find gear for it at low lvls

12. How do you earn Vote points? I understand you got to be on alot but in game or fourms?

13. IMO you should seriously consider enabling insta lvl 80 with votepoints. here is why, or some of the main reasons:

as a player i no longer stand the leveling process as it was designed in world of warcraft Lich King.
    secondly, and this is important to you, it might, when you insta lvl a 80 character, people start getting anxious about the gearing, and they might get more inclined into donating for it so it can be Raid-ready. And things of the like.

Really if you enable 271 ilevle itms, i dont see why insta lvl 80 is such a bad choice? I would love this feature.

First ... 24323334353644 ... Last