1. [GIB INSTA 80 FOR VP]
    Believe me, you don't want easy/cheap insta 80s. You will get naked ppl in bgs and clueless ppl in dungeons.
    This has happened once and we don't want it again.

2. When start point shop working?
    They said within 24 hours about 31 years ago, probably had a problem during testing it or sth

3. Okkk... so they said that items 271 lvl will bi avaible in the new shop(excepts heroics ones)
    so now my question is:Will you put items such---> trinkets?Maybe? DEATHBRINGER ^^
    i hope by the meaning (items 271) are trinkets and rings and almost any gear with the item lvl 271.

4. Believe me, you don't want easy/cheap insta 80s. You will get naked ppl in bgs and clueless ppl in dungeons.
    thats already available through donations.

5. Adding to 271 items its good change less ninjas,and in guild runs only officers and gms collecting items with dkp and epgp loot systems so it will be good chance to rs/icc gears to everyone

6. it's funny warmane's word means nothing. told in middle of july they will release armory in next week which was also in july(the whole week) and they release it at august. told 5days ago(6th sep) they will release marketplace in next 24h after they "triple check it", so 5days passed(24h x 4days =96h). you are late 96 and few more hours, only god knows how much more days will pass until warmane release it finally. if you say something, keep your word.

7. it's funny warmane's word means nothing. told in middle of july they will release armory in next week which was also in july(the whole week) and they release it at august. told 5days ago(6th sep) they will release marketplace in next 24h after they "triple check it", so 5days passed(24h x 4days =96h). you are late 96 and few more hours, only god knows how much more days will pass until warmane release it finally. if you say something, keep your word.
    Or you know they didn't triple check yet. They never SAID that they were triple checking at that time. So don't twist words.

8. IMO you should seriously consider enabling insta lvl 80 with votepoints. here is why, or some of the main reasons:

as a player i no longer stand the leveling process as it was designed in world of warcraft Lich King.
    secondly, and this is important to you, it might, when you insta lvl a 80 character, people start getting anxious about the gearing, and they might get more inclined into donating for it so it can be Raid-ready. And things of the like.

Really if you enable 271 ilevle itms, i dont see why insta lvl 80 is such a bad choice? I would love this feature.
    BETTER IDEA:
    Instant lvl 70!! <<< 70 will get you a heads up of the over and over leveling, and start off at northrend leveling zones.
    Imo if this is done for the appropiate amount of points, its worth a lot and it would mean a lot for people who have been playing this xpac for several years.
    More so, i repeat. Having multiple characters is a determining factor for monetizing the servers. The more characters people have, the more they will invest.
    I cant speak for everybody but I would only make more alts if i could use such feature.

MemorieZ
    BETTER IDEA:
    Instant lvl 70!! <<< 70 will get you a heads up of the over and over leveling, and start off at northrend leveling zones.
    Imo if this is done for the appropiate amount of points, its worth a lot and it would mean a lot for people who have been playing this xpac for several years.
    More so, i repeat. Having multiple characters is a determining factor for monetizing the servers. The more characters people have, the more they will invest.
    I cant speak for everybody but I would only make more alts if i could use such feature.

10. wow i really dont like that u get up to 271ilvl gear :| 251max

11. Believe me, you don't want easy/cheap insta 80s. You will get naked ppl in bgs and clueless ppl in dungeons.
    Dungeons? Dude... imagine battlegrounds!
    Especially in horde, cause I've never met 0gs person on alliance side and I've met several on horde. And it's not bannable to troll bgs naked ;_;

#warmane #plz

12. ok f*n market more changes before release.

-non hc trinkets
    -non hc weapons
    -high ilvl off hands for all classes
    -all mounts(high price vp)
    -new twink tab market place
    -heirloom
    -fingers

sorry for my english, but everything is clear.

ty.

13. They said in next 24h they are releasing it, same as they said they releasing armory in next week which they didnt. if they gonna triple check it they need the most 3days not more than that. they just dont care much about it, it has been past 6days since they said it.

14. Let me translate : ''Added- New items up to item level 271 added'' = FREE 271 ITEMS FOR EVERYONE !!!

First ... 25333435363745 ... Last