1. I think they meant "The new vp system will be released within the next 24 days"

2. Im in favor of the new system..please just tell us when you'll release it

3. Points will be squished, divided by ten.

4. Really 271 item level for vote points >.< but why???
    To be honest I just want those hard to get trinkets like Solace that never drops for me and want to replace mp5 items on my resto shammy with haste and crit cause if I were to roll for gear with those stas locks, mages, spriests and elemental shammy would ***** and moan.

You will have people in ICC that don't even know where they are >.< ....
    That's already happening now and I think you missed that part where it takes weeks to get just one item.

Stop removing the tryhard factor
    You say that like people will suddenly stop doing ToC, PoS and FoS. Most people will proably prioritize weapons and trinkets with vote points as those things the hardest to get and again it would take 1.5 - 2 years to fully gear up a toon KNOW ONE is gonna spend that much time on one character.

5. So we can get like RS and LK items in like 50 days ?
    Just get a trinket or weapon or maybe that one piece of gear you need to have more haste, amror pen, strength, crit etc.

6. Activity rank will be implemented as soon as the rework ends is suppose, after that, you can probably increase activity rank by staying online. At least that is what i understand of it.
    Then we'll have a lot of AFK's on training dummies while people go to work or go to school. I myself don't play as much as I did before cause of limited access to internet but I still have 2 toons on my account that arent geared for raiding.

7. i wish people would stop asking when the shop is up,,, they said 24 hours on monday so its obvious there aint an eta, and just my 2 cents, if you dont like the new vote system dont vote? but to be fair it makes littlle to no change anyways, 10 days for 1 item is still a long time, thats 2 runs of icc, rc while your waiting for points, people think nobody will run icc etc? why? you gonna not play for 2 years while you wait for points for gear?, stand in dala and twiddle your thumbs? even geared people run icc it will make NO change, the vp shop is a help, lost out on a trinket or something then its not a big deal as you can just grab it with your vp's, my plan is to run icc etc for gear and just bank my vp's, wait for the mounts or if i feel the change for a switch to cata or panda i'll have a little boost to help me out, dont ***** and moan about them changing it, theres nothing you can do, it's happening you dont like it i suggest going to another server? just an idea

8. A question :) wouldn't it be good if u make shop for loarderon only for the heirloom items ?

9. It is being completed right now, release will happen over the next 24 hours, once we triple-check everything.
    so... it's been 6 days now, where are the items (:

10. Will profession upgrade ever be available?

11. A question :) wouldn't it be good if u make shop for loarderon only for the heirloom items ?
    No, it wont. Now to why, you didn't ask that question.

12. Still no official statement...o k a y

13. Idea: I think it'd be neat if activity was at least in part measured by a person's EoT/EoF count. It would give those higher geared players more incentive to revisit old content.

14. For the activity rank how can it be increased? Will it be based how many hours someone plays a day or per week? I think the best way to increase activity rank and to avoid people AFKing on training dummies is if its based on people actually raiding, doing dungeons, arenas and rbgs just a suggestion.

First ... 28363738394048 ... Last