1. Please make available lvl 60-70-78 gear.

Pretty please

2. Add new items level up to 271, 25nm Lich king and 25nm Hilion will be happy, but lonely. The Arena will be unskilled and less players queue for it.
    The players dont have to get high rank to get HEAD, Shoulder, and Weapon, just collecting points daily.
    Nobody wanna do the hardest boss, vote points have beat them dowm. The players in your guild will not be passioned for guild raid any more.

3. It's actually faster to raid and get gear than to wait 2 years MAX to get the same gear. What kind of drugs are you on?
    PLs show us how many 271 items do you have, and tell us how long u played? What is your PVP rank?

4. PLs show us how many 271 items do you have, and tell us how long u played? What is your PVP rank?
    <--doesn't play wrath. Considering I am using common sense. If it takes ANYONE 1.5-2 years to get full 271 gear then obviously they are doing something wrong.

5. Are the wintergrasp enchants going to be in there? If not will you prioritize fixing the dailies for shards if we do not want to do any pve for stone keeper shards?

6. LOL Warmane have made such a big change, can i get refund for my donated account?

7. 1.5-2 years to gear up? what in the actual **** lol..

I laughed but I feel sorry at the same time if this is how things are going to roll I dont expect anything good comming out for frostwolf I REALLY HOPE I'M JUST WRONG kinda starting to regret this new change..

8. All replies in this thread will be reviewed and changes possibly amended slightly depending on feedback we're currently receiving, some are for it, some against it so far, please refrain from insults and toxicity, that's not what we're looking for, constructive criticism and genuine feedback is key here..
    You want constructive critisism? Ok here you go.

The changes you are making are shoddy at best. First you guys removed bags which was what a good deal of people used VP's for when starting Alts. Now your removing lower level stuff instead of re-costing them simply because you guys dont wish to do that level of work. Sub-ilvl 200 gear is useable until you get better gear by doing RDF's or low class raids (Which are still very broken and bugged. Naxx and Ulda are in horrid condition). Just squash their points too and make them searchable instead of removing them. Problem solved there. Either that or fix the scripting in all the RDF Normal/Heroics so we can obtain the same stuff there.

Removing Mounts and companions is also a bad idea. Honestly who cares if I wanna waste VP on a Mount? I should have the same availability to do so as I did when I joined this server years ago.

Heres something else you guys should think about... If your going to base it off in game time, i expect you'll see alot more in game botting or multiboxing. Why not just run 5 accounts worth of toons in a circle round Dalaran or Stormwind or Undercity? It counts as "Activity" and logs the time with out any of the needing to actually do something.

I still want my ability to talk cross faction back... us old timers still remember that "Feature".

9. What was the executive reasoning behind the removal of all Bind on Equips?

10. You want constructive critisism? Ok here you go.

The changes you are making are shoddy at best. First you guys removed bags which was what a good deal of people used VP's for when starting Alts. Now your removing lower level stuff instead of re-costing them simply because you guys dont wish to do that level of work. Sub-ilvl 200 gear is useable until you get better gear by doing RDF's or low class raids (Which are still very broken and bugged. Naxx and Ulda are in horrid condition). Just squash their points too and make them searchable instead of removing them. Problem solved there. Either that or fix the scripting in all the RDF Normal/Heroics so we can obtain the same stuff there.

Removing Mounts and companions is also a bad idea. Honestly who cares if I wanna waste VP on a Mount? I should have the same availability to do so as I did when I joined this server years ago.

Heres something else you guys should think about... If your going to base it off in game time, i expect you'll see alot more in game botting or multiboxing. Why not just run 5 accounts worth of toons in a circle round Dalaran or Stormwind or Undercity? It counts as "Activity" and logs the time with out any of the needing to actually do something.

I still want my ability to talk cross faction back... us old timers still remember that "Feature".
    Mounts and Companions will be back at a later time.

11. I just spent coins for my rogue PVP shoulder in my donated account, i need refund these coins.

12. @romz- Edifice said "They will likely return in the very near future." That's not the same as a certainty. It's perfectly reasonable for people to voice their desire for them, since things at this point are still subject to change. That said, it needs to be done in a respectful way.

13. @romz- Edifice said "They will likely return in the very near future." That's not the same as a certainty. It's perfectly reasonable for people to voice their desire for them, since things at this point are still subject to change. That said, it needs to be done in a respectful way.
    The point of that post was cause the person said they were removing them. This made it sound permanently. Then when Edifice said "They will likely return in the very near future." when I hear likely it sounds as it will happen that it will come back. Just not right away.

14. I actually support this change. I like the idea of giving multiple routes to obtaining things. I would just want to add that hopefully you will add hard to get items back to the vote shop after initial release. Items like the Arcanite Fishing Pole and things like that. I know I like to collect a lot of old world items that are difficult/impossible to get. I really like where this realm has been heading since the wipe and I've played since 2009 so keep it up.

15. Are the wintergrasp enchants going to be in there? If not will you prioritize fixing the dailies for shards if we do not want to do any pve for stone keeper shards?
    Fixes are definitely a priority for all Wrath realms. Lordaeron's fixes will be applied to the other realms.

First ... 234561454 ... Last