1. Is calling your user base children really considered an acceptable response from a moderator? Are you not supposed to represent the Warmane staff and set an example for other community members? Regardless it's PR 101 to not announce something until you are 100% certain it's what's going to happen the backlash from this thread alone should be enough of an example of that.

---

Here you're just avoiding addressing my actual point. Which is that instead of fixing things that aren't broken, e.g. the vote point system, staff should be focusing on the servers that people actually play on. Saying "Oh all of the problems with WotLK will be fixed when Lordaeron comes out" is completely meaningless to those of us that are Raiding ICC right now and have to deal with the bugs that have been present for MONTHS with absolutely no indication from staff that fixes are coming aside from vague promises of fixes coming out after Lordaeron.
    Ah no, don't even try that. What user base? I don't see our whole user base here. In fact, I don't see even everyone posting in this thread being included in what I said. I am a member of the Staff, but I'm not a babysitter. If someone reacts in a "spoiled brat who won't get ice cream" way and attacks us over it I'm in no way supposed to offer a change of diapers. Even more so when you're selectively reading only what you want to read: why aren't you mentioning the part where Edifice said player feedback was being read so changes to our intentions could be applied, pending that we agreed to that feedback, of course? It was announced that we were listening to people's point of views and changes might be implemented based on that.

No, I'm no avoiding addressing anything, you're just failing to read what I said. Web Development and In-game Development are two different things, just like Moderators and GMs are. They aren't done by the same people. Not working on the Armory, rank features, point or coin shops, or anything in the web wouldn't make in-game bug fixes come at a different speed. This is way off the topic of the thread anyways, so I'm ending now my mistake of even answering it here.

Old marketplace wasnt broken just needed to add some items, but hey.. you guys "allow feedback" whenever the tide turns against or in your favor? hmmm will leave that up to you to answer/think. Dont try to "fix" something that wasnt broken in the first place, old marketplace was fine it needed to add the several thousands of items that people suggested and reduce the cost/amount of points you get per day. But yet another critical move from you guys trying to make something "special" which I dont see how special it's since 1.5/2 more vote points if you're very "active" isnt going to be a big improvement for people they can get the same amount of points by just getting the points and eventually get what they want and stop getting the points or not it's up to every single one.

Inestad of making this "activity" system you should start to consider how bring back the old people that already quit/left due to content not provided fast enough as well. It's actually funny since you want to promote this activity system but looks the staff didnt realize yet that the less attention some expansions get the less people wants to play on it.
    Perhaps you consider it wasn't broken, but we don't have to share that opinion in the least. And, yet again I have to say this, don't confuse "accepting feedback" with "tell us what to do." Listening to opinions and suggestions in no way means or implies that we will throw our own judgement and goals out of the window to do everything suggested instead. We do hear, but we reserve ourselves the right to choose what suits Warmane.

2. I don't have the nerves to browse the 50+ pages of this thread, so maybe someone already said this same thing. If u make activity rank based on log on time, you will have thousands of afk people with bots just standing there. I don't know how smart is that idea. I don't have any option how it should work. So whatever you decide.

Then, concerning the iLvl of items on VP shop.. I don't mind putting 271 iLvl there, even the 277, just make a requirement for that items, is to have the achievement of certain instance boss. I don't know if that is even possible, but here is the example:

For items <239 there should be no requirement,
    - iLvl 251 you should have icc10 achievement on your accout, for the boss that drops certain item
    - iLvl 258 you should have icc10 KS achievement
    -iLvl 264 you should have icc25 + icc10hc achievement
    -iLvl 271 you should have RS25 + bane achievemet, etc

So you want for example CTS and OH from bpc, you will need to have RS25 + BPC25n cleared in order to get that two.

Don't put eof items and t10 sets on VP shop, that will make people farm instances even more, and will help those that are missing 1-2 items for their character. And don't put wrath gear on VP shop, but you were not gonna do that either way...

Best regards, and i hope someone will actually read this **** :D

3. Chances are if you have the bane, rs25 and icc achievements you already have all the gear you need and wouldn't even need any of the gear in the market place. When i was gearing my druid up by the time i got my toc, icc and rs achievements i was well over 6k gs and used the market place mainly to help gear my alts up here and there cause i didnt wanna put my alts in icc, rs for months and months to gear up...just saying...

4. Chances are if you have the bane, rs25 and icc achievements you already have all the gear you need and wouldn't even need any of the gear in the market place. When i was gearing my druid up by the time i got my toc, icc and rs achievements i was well over 6k gs and used the market place mainly to help gear my alts up here and there cause i didnt wanna put my alts in icc, rs for months and months to gear up...just saying...
    Thats why i said "on your account"... So you can gear your alts as long as you want... And you know that thing when u miss like only one item on your characther, and can't get it in raids. Well, thats when VP shop jumps in...

5. Honestly, with it in theory taking 1.5 - 2 years to gear up just using the new market place, i think the achievement thing wouldn't be useful. I mean you know as well as i do how impatient most are, i just cant see someone sitting in dal for 2 years and not doing any raids and just totally depending on the market place to gear up for 2 years. I'm a very patient person and i would more then likely end up in the funny farm trying to do that lol

Alot of people used the market place to just get fos pos gear so they could build their gs up enough to enter toc ,icc raids because they didnt have the patients to do several fos pos runs to get gear. And now with it maybe taking well over a month to just get one piece, i dont think there needs to be major worry, even if 271 gear is added. I mean its not like people are gonna be able to fully gear in a month or two.

In game i have had people talking to me about this and a couple suggested actually having a gear score rating requirement of 4.5 - 5k on your character to be able to use points for end game gear in the market place. Using this method, it would basically "push" people to engage more in the raids and content of the game and keep someone from just leveling up a character and going afk for 2yrs. If you have a gear score rating of 4.5 - 5k thats a sign that you are at least participating in dungeons and raids ect...

6. Honestly, with it in theory taking 1.5 - 2 years to gear up just using the new market place, i think the achievement thing wouldn't be useful. I mean you know as well as i do how impatient most are, i just cant see someone sitting in dal for 2 years and not doing any raids and just totally depending on the market place to gear up for 2 years. I'm a very patient person and i would more then likely end up in the funny farm trying to do that lol

Alot of people used the market place to just get fos pos gear so they could build their gs up enough to enter toc ,icc raids because they didnt have the patients to do several fos pos runs to get gear. And now with it maybe taking well over a month to just get one piece, i dont think there needs to be major worry, even if 271 gear is added. I mean its not like people are gonna be able to fully gear in a month or two.

In game i have had people talking to me about this and a couple suggested actually having a gear score rating requirement of 4.5 - 5k on your character to be able to use points for end game gear in the market place. Using this method, it would basically "push" people to engage more in the raids and content of the game and keep someone from just leveling up a character and going afk for 2yrs. If you have a gear score rating of 4.5 - 5k thats a sign that you are at least participating in dungeons and raids ect...
    Chances are vast majority of the communtity will use points to get items that are harder to obtain in the game (IE BPC offhand/DFO/DBW if they keep it as 269 or RS trinkets if they decide to go 271). Probably no one will use every single point on one character considering the time it would take to actually collect enough of them.

7. So does anyone know when will they release damn shop? They said somewhere until 15th september, well nothing new, they are late as always. Don't wanna sound like a crying baby, just saying. If you can't respect the limits you wrote, dont put them at all in first place. Any info when store will be available?

8. Chances are vast majority of the communtity will use points to get items that are harder to obtain in the game (IE BPC offhand/DFO/DBW if they keep it as 269 or RS trinkets if they decide to go 271). Probably no one will use every single point on one character considering the time it would take to actually collect enough of them.
    Agree with that statement

9. we rly dont care about what gear they will put in shop only matter is when they will release this god damn shop for real we waited too long for this

10. Chances are vast majority of the communtity will use points to get items that are harder to obtain in the game (IE BPC offhand/DFO/DBW if they keep it as 269 or RS trinkets if they decide to go 271). Probably no one will use every single point on one character considering the time it would take to actually collect enough of them.
    At least someone gets it. We don't want to get all our gear from the vote shop we just want those hard to get items trinkets, weapon, necklaces etc.

11. Might i suggest bringing back the old VP lottery? For those exceedingly rare mounts like Qiraji Battle Tank

12. when will the point shop be released

13. Expect it on or soon after the 20th like they mentioned before.

14. If u make activity rank based on log on time, you will have thousands of afk people with bots just standing there.
    Dear player,

The current plan is to have the point collection automated - you received points automatically based on your time played in game.

You will receive 1 point for logging into the game, and for every few hours more, you receive 0.1 points more. So, players who do afk, would receive at most 0.2 points extra. It would cost more for your electricity leaving your computer on for all those hours with little gain.

15. Dear player,

The current plan is to have the point collection automated - you received points automatically based on your time played in game.

You will receive 1 point for logging into the game, and for every few hours more, you receive 0.1 points more. So, players who do afk, would receive at most 0.2 points extra. It would cost more for your electricity leaving your computer on for all those hours with little gain.
    And what is stopping players from logging in and hitting "numlock"...the game does have auto-run.

First ... 2425051525354 ... Last