1. And what is stopping players from logging in and hitting "numlock"...the game does have auto-run.
    I do not understand the question being asked.

Being AFK in game is the same as automatic running - you will still get the extra points, but would you waste your time for 0.2 extra points every day?

To gain any significant amount, you would have to do that every day for 5 days to earn 1 point, and to earn something significant, such as 20 points, you would have to continue doing that for 100 days*. If players want to continue doing this for 100 days straight, then no one will deny that.

* Calculation: 5 days = 1 point.
    Total: 20 points.
    5 x 20 = 100 days.

100 days is equivalent to 3 months.

2. Dear player,

The current plan is to have the point collection automated - you received points automatically based on your time played in game.

You will receive 1 point for logging into the game, and for every few hours more, you receive 0.1 points more. So, players who do afk, would receive at most 0.2 points extra. It would cost more for your electricity leaving your computer on for all those hours with little gain.
    Well, if thats true so this is REALLY bad news imo.
    The server is flooded with people using all kinds of afk bots in BGs and I do my best to get enough proof and report them. If people will get more points because they are afking it will be a huge incentive to use a bot and why not, lets keep it open at BGs too... omg, pls don't tell me this is happening...

3. Originally Posted by kidginzero: If add items up to level to 271, players will lose their interests for joining raid ICC or other raids. And it is not fair for the players who donated. So just remove the BOE items and keep the items level up 239 as same as before.
    May be there is small way that to be make, is not like to hear all these 20+ stocks for items only by Points. may be is an new special talent in to the account :D

That so beauty or sweet and is an Irony for me from high order. It's good i guess that where old friends or new players who can start with special reward from points, but is hard to make it for the all goodness. May be as high amount of points for less than 271 and by more long way as vote or something like in the future who can give this reward for 271lvl, or anything like limit for single account. Or any other surprised system. All peoples who with points or with donation points doing raids or help friends must not change this reasons who make server more full alive on pve and pvp. I try to say it is very good to be true, i hope that is hard or more than hard, most peoples to gear up more fast than it is at the moment and 271lvl is little before heroic item. Vote here is very good and easy and is votable not only for the items. This is more than event or raid in game its new and is great to see new market at all with all reset points.

4. Directly from Edifice:

Point collection may became automatic based on activity rank at the end of every day.

5. ball-park estimate

Do we have a ball-park estimate on the opening of the [wotlk] point shop? I got points burning a hole in my wallet, and characters that need armor.

6. Dear player,

The current plan is to have the point collection automated - you received points automatically based on your time played in game.

You will receive 1 point for logging into the game, and for every few hours more, you receive 0.1 points more. So, players who do afk, would receive at most 0.2 points extra. It would cost more for your electricity leaving your computer on for all those hours with little gain.
    when people got money to pay electricity to using farmbots that farm all night for them or afk bots for bgs all day you dont belive someone would juist turn on their farm bot or afk bot and just leave a char to get loads of gold or honnor while earning points the same time to? dont make me laugh this is a flopped system if they had a way to get ridd of all hacks then yes maybe it would work but they dont so this will end up whit ALOT more farm bots afk bots in warmane simple as that

7. For items <239 there should be no requirement,
    - iLvl 251 you should have icc10 achievement on your accout, for the boss that drops certain item
    - iLvl 258 you should have icc10 KS achievement
    -iLvl 264 you should have icc25 + icc10hc achievement
    -iLvl 271 you should have RS25 + bane achievemet, etc
    So, according to you, to buy Emblem of Frost items you have to have killed bosses in ICC25 or ICC10HC?
    Don't you see some error in this?
    Are you aware you gain Emblems of Frost without raiding?

8. this will end up whit ALOT more farm bots afk bots in warmane simple as that
    Forgive me my ignorance, I'm not knowledged in botting, but doesn't the server manage to identify and ban botters?

9. Forgive me my ignorance, I'm not knowledged in botting, but doesn't the server manage to identify and ban botters?
    Maybe with the anti-cheat system active on the realms that it's active on (i think it's wrath only) but those who i know who used botting had never been detected... Only 1 person afaik.

10. This sont end up anything cuz**** ppl dont understand that if they make items lvl 271 items nothing will change cuz Evert pièce will be d'or 40 days of voting son this sont change anything ans ppl will stay playing raids and in same time they will voting for that 1 or 2 pièce that they miss and look good only who disagree are donor ppl and Pff yeah ofc they are full donate so they dont care by adding items lvl 271 & 264 nothing will change ....

11. It is right for the team to do whatever they feel must be done, added or removed, so I will not complain about anything like that.
    However the wait time on this point squish is unprofessional and completely ridiculous. As players and/or customers of this server we do not care what is happening behind the scenes or in the real life of the devs. All we know is that we received a date and that date has now come and gone. Everyday we are forced to check on the website and once against see that the market place has still not been completed.

Rather give us a date that is far longer than you "think" the job will take and then surprise us by finishing early. There is no down side to this because every single member of this community has already been disappointed by this inconsistency. Needless to say, no one has any confidence in the validity of extension dates at this point.

12. Aside from people botting what about people who will just run a lowbie dungeons with a geared toon to increase their activity wouldn't that be also considered cheating the systemin a way? The developers need to give us more info on how the activity system will work?

13. I don't have the nerves to browse the 50+ pages of this thread, so maybe someone already said this same thing. If u make activity rank based on log on time, you will have thousands of afk people with bots just standing there. I don't know how smart is that idea. I don't have any option how it should work. So whatever you decide.

Then, concerning the iLvl of items on VP shop.. I don't mind putting 271 iLvl there, even the 277, just make a requirement for that items, is to have the achievement of certain instance boss. I don't know if that is even possible, but here is the example:

For items <239 there should be no requirement,
    - iLvl 251 you should have icc10 achievement on your accout, for the boss that drops certain item
    - iLvl 258 you should have icc10 KS achievement
    -iLvl 264 you should have icc25 + icc10hc achievement
    -iLvl 271 you should have RS25 + bane achievemet, etc

So you want for example CTS and OH from bpc, you will need to have RS25 + BPC25n cleared in order to get that two.

Don't put eof items and t10 sets on VP shop, that will make people farm instances even more, and will help those that are missing 1-2 items for their character. And don't put wrath gear on VP shop, but you were not gonna do that either way...

Best regards, and i hope someone will actually read this **** :D
    So you want the people to have achievements?Okay let's just consider those who do NOT get into pugs and DON'T have a guild,how are they supposed to get gear even though they can play?

14. So you are waiting for Lordaeron release right?

First ... 3435152535455 ... Last