1. I fail to understand how that should qualify as a reason to remove old enchants that have little-to-no impact on gameplay from players who have already obtained them.
    That specific enchant is the best ingame. It's unfair for the rest that only a few have it applied in the way they obtained it. That's pretty much the gist of it.

2. you keep making it sound like everyone's gonna instantly be full normal gear within next couple of months.... I mean srsly 46 days per piece is not fast. xD it's not long either. It serves the purpose just right imo
    For me, i will get about 6.1k GS though joining 25 raid and vote shop in 3 month for sure, and then what i am gonna do is 25ICC HC and 25RS HC ONLY.
    It is very fast. I just need 271weapon and trinkets which are the hardest to get. Finnally, it likes a fast food.

3. For me, i will get about 6.1k GS though joining 25 raid and vote shop in 3 month for sure, and then what i am gonna do is 25ICC HC and 25RS HC ONLY.
    It is very fast. I just need 271weapon and trinkets which are the hardest to get. Finnally, it likes a fast food.
    But you have no idea what the prices will be so it could take you longer than 3 months for what you want.

4. For me, i will get about 6.1k GS though joining 25 raid and vote shop in 3 month for sure, and then what i am gonna do is 25ICC HC and 25RS HC ONLY.
    if what we assume the time it takes to get 1 gear of vote is correct, then by 3 months you'll have.... only 2 gear and working on 3rd via points. the rest you'll have to farm via said raids. :x so I dont see the problem vote shop will pose.

iSullivan
    Ok so major question TOC 25HC trinkets and heroic T9 are ilvl 258 and the tribute cloak is ilvl 271 these are BiS items for many classes, will they be available on the vote shop ?

iSullivan
    Same with icc10hc gear as with toc25hc there are some items that are very nearly BiS for certain classes (wfs hc sindra neck, pp tank trink), I don't think they should be on the vote shot.

7. Same with icc10hc gear as with toc25hc there are some items that are very nearly BiS for certain classes (wfs hc sindra neck, pp tank trink), I don't think they should be on the vote shot.
    If I understood what they were doing, there won't be HC gear for Vote Points.

8. With all this changes u lose so many players , ill just say rip warmane for non donators!!!

iSullivan
    If I understood what they were doing, there won't be HC gear for Vote Points.
    That will be nice, maybe they should consider not putting the 271 trinkets as well since they are basically 2nd bis to their heroic versions, and equally strong to 258 hc trinkets, for the majority of dpsers.

10. That will be nice, maybe they should consider not putting the 271 trinkets as well since they are basically 2nd bis to their heroic versions, and equally strong to 258 hc trinkets, for the majority of dpsers.
    2nd BIS =/= BIS as you still have to work for your HC gear (assuming you want HC gear) But i'm sure Warmane knows what they are doing so just have to wait.

@westbrompton1 Make a real argument than a statement that holds no merit.

11. What are the activity ranks? i know only agent and i think emissary.

12. if i get this my 100 vp that i have right now (actuly 60) will become 10?

13. if i get this my 100 vp that i have right now (actuly 60) will become 10?
    if you have 100 it would be 10

If you have 60 it will be 6

14. I sense that most of the community feedback is againsed this upcoming change , 90% of the people agreeing with it is lazy, inexperienced players who cannot obtain those items in-game due to not being in good End- Game guilds, low gear or whatever the reason is. This is a shortcut no matter how long it takes to get a piece of gear , its still FREE and ruins the whole point of gearing up and obtaining superior gear.

Now for mounts , i agree with the idea of putting unobtainable mounts in the the vote store but not putting obtainable mounts in there, what is the point of someone working hard for a mount then some "random" votes for it and ruins the whole pleasure of having it. Donation shop is alright since the process is beneficial for Warmane and Players but im sure you get the point which includes vanity items aswell.

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last