1. That 271 items are kinda strange movement. They are not HC but they are killing ICC grinding- whats the benefit for them anyway from that?

2. So it's gonne be again on wotlk servers peeps with donated weapons+trinks dominate the bg's ?
    You can be pro and skilled but you can just never ever beat the peeps with donated weapon + trinks becauze the gear is so OP skillz dont rlly matters anymore LoL.

3. So it's gonne be again on wotlk servers peeps with donated weapons+trinks dominate the bg's ?
    You can be pro and skilled but you can just never ever beat the peeps with donated weapon + trinks becauze the gear is so OP skillz dont rlly matters anymore LoL.
    Well now its should be more balanced if you think. Now you will have less gap compared to donors.

4. Bah! Way to keep the suspense, warmane.

5. I can't help but feel like the motivation for adding higher ilvl items to the vote shop is to make GS even more meaningless of an indication to player experience and therefore pressure more people to play on Lordaeron where there will be no vote shop. I don't want the quality of the player base to decline as it most certainly will if you can vote for ICC25n items. There will be players 6k+ running around that have never been inside ICC more than a couple time. Please Warmane, if you have any respect for the quality of players on your current servers keep vote point items at a max ilvl of 329.

6. Its taking way longer than everyone expected. but I hope the result is sth good. in addition having 271 ilvl items wont ruin anything. we all know that even if you are a pro player still you can lose any item to a noob while rolling. So, i believe having 271 ilvl items will not only fill our missing gears but also improve overall performance. Good work stuff. keep going.

7. Still waiiiiiting.Warmane please =/

8. Please warmane bring back the marketplace

9. Still waiiiiiting.Warmane please =/
    they said shop would open the 5-20th so should open today if they didnt screw up again.

10. It's Warmane.. of course update is late

11. will see people will donor for the best gear whatever i takes...
    i play on cata and log on wotlk just to see how it look liks and i remember why i quit there and going to play on cata.
    Becauze people have heroic weapons + trinks and maybe wais+wrist aswell i can tell you those people are OP in bg's and you dont have to be skilled to pwn everyone lol.
    In cata people also have donor items but it will take much longer to kill someone then on wotlk so you can have a small change of killing them.

12. What a huge ****, starting form the server to the site

13. It's Warmane.. of course update is late
    +1 tho. Warmane is like some crappy government, they lie a lot just to keep you happy and excited, than they just fck up things by make you waiting for so long. That was same about Molten as well, same with all possible cata/mop updates about new or old content. I am not trying to force someone to do something, but if you say that you will done something in near or any future, then follow your words, that's all. Nobody of us forced them to change marketplace, they are doing it by their own.

First ... 5455354555657 ... Last