1. Speaking of the Hot Potato, When exactly is the new vote shop gonna be operational? it's only 2 days past the 24 hours release time mentioned by Kaer
    You should read the quote "It is being completed right now, release will happen over the next 24 hours, once we triple-check everything."

So once they triple check it then 24 hours after that it will be released. They never said it would had been released 24 hours from then.

2. are you ******ed or just ***** that doesnt know what "thank you" means. They need money to pay people that work for warmane to developers to any employee. So you donate them money, like you can donate for poor children in africa or to foundations for cancer cure research and as "thank you" you get coins that you can spend later. Motehr****ing ***** go back to school and learn something.
    For gaming, the definition of donation is totally different. Asking youself what is your original intention of spending money in warmane, for the highest lvl items or just for a server support, and which one is the priority? Maybe you never donate at all, cauz u r just a pauper, dumass.

3. For gaming, the definition of donation is totally different. Asking youself what is your original intention of spending money in warmane, for the highest lvl items or just for a server support, and which one is the priority? Maybe you never donate at all, cauz u r just a pauper, dumass.
    No it isn't. If you were BUYING anything Warmane and all Pservers would be shut down really quickly. Hence donation which I already gave you the definition. So please don't be this stupid.

4. What's really annoying is how lazy they are and not giving a statement in this thread. If you wanna act like professionals you had the chance a long time ago, This just dissapoints people.

5. Regarding 271 items in marketplace

-1 for that. I don't see any reason for anyone to want that enabled, except for maybe: '' I'm too bored to raid anymore, i will just take some items from marketplace''. I don't think that's what wow is about, even if it would take a long time to get those items via marketplace. Imo, you gotta put some effort and work to be rewarded.

First example why i think its a bad thing: A person starts playing and voting. After a while he's ready for icc. Every week he does icc and collects vote points. After a few months (maybe longer, but that's not the point here) he is 2 or 3 items away from BiS. He just buys those items from marketplace and he's full BiS. I mean cmon...

Second example: A person creates 2 characters and starts playing with 1 and collects vote points at the same time for his other character. After some time (maybe a year or less?) he eventually becomes full BiS with his first character. Then he levels up his second character and becomes 2-3 items away from BiS. Seriously???

Have in mind, when i say BiS i mean 271ilvl BiS.

Conclusion: I think you guys should reconsider, especially after negative feedback from majority (almost everyone) Basically, you wanted to give players easier gearing, and that's nice from you, but we don't want that kind of help.

Cheers.

6. LOL.. 271 ilvl in voteshop?? This will be the end of Warmane. Why would anyone play raids if you can get 271 in voteshop?
    Reconsider because this will destroy population on your servers.
    No noobs should be able to get high level gears, thats the point of this game..

7. Give the moderator(s) a medal for make the maintenance of this topic :D

In topic: To be able to achieve that gear with VP is a brilliant idea! Really loved it and the same goes to the other features! GJ!

8. In topic: To be able to achieve that gear with VP is a brilliant idea!
    No, its a ******ed idea.

9. LOL.. 271 ilvl in voteshop?? This will be the end of Warmane. Why would anyone play raids if you can get 271 in voteshop?
    Reconsider because this will destroy population on your servers.
    No noobs should be able to get high level gears, thats the point of this game..
    Well some people even buy the best gear for coins just to be able to raid, because thats what they like to do, raid. If you raid to get gear and then stop thats your problem, but the same doesn't go for everyone. Also you don't need to get them with VP if you don't want to. There is no one with a gun appointed to your head to make you do so, you are free to do whatever you want to, so if you want to get your gear with hard work just do it, if you feel like in need to get a piece, two or even all you are free to do so also.
    For those that think that noobs shouldn't get gear because they will wipe their precious raids, you can solve that problem quite easy:
    - Get in a guild or create one;
    - Create a core group or get in one;
    - There will be no constant "noobs" in your raids ruining your fun since you will raid with the same ppl over and over and everyone will know how to do it with their eyes closed;
    - You achieved profit, gz wp

10. lordaeron no vp guys calm down and wait.

i like new market place.5-6 month for BiS gear good time for casual players.(sorry my english)

11. Regarding 271 items in marketplace

-1 for that. I don't see any reason for anyone to want that enabled, except for maybe: '' I'm too bored to raid anymore, i will just take some items from marketplace''. I don't think that's what wow is about, even if it would take a long time to get those items via marketplace. Imo, you gotta put some effort and work to be rewarded.

First example why i think its a bad thing: A person starts playing and voting. After a while he's ready for icc. Every week he does icc and collects vote points. After a few months (maybe longer, but that's not the point here) he is 2 or 3 items away from BiS. He just buys those items from marketplace and he's full BiS. I mean cmon...

Second example: A person creates 2 characters and starts playing with 1 and collects vote points at the same time for his other character. After some time (maybe a year or less?) he eventually becomes full BiS with his first character. Then he levels up his second character and becomes 2-3 items away from BiS. Seriously???

Have in mind, when i say BiS i mean 271ilvl BiS.

Conclusion: I think you guys should reconsider, especially after negative feedback from majority (almost everyone) Basically, you wanted to give players easier gearing, and that's nice from you, but we don't want that kind of help.

Cheers.
    1.5-2 years to fully gear up via VP. So both examples are completely terrible.

12. Hahahahhahaha and get killed no ty but i hope that all this will end good
    :) hope so

MemorieZ
    Please, quote the sentence in which I make that statement because I can not find it in any of my posts. In the meantime, keep calm and stop embarrassing yourself. PS: I corrected your typos in the quoted text; perhaps you should take your own advice and go back to school, you will thank me the day you can correctly interpret written text.

My suggestion to you and all of us interested in the topic is to give a constructive feedback about the proposed features that are being discussed here. I have already done so, noting what I think are the negative aspects as well as the positive ones. There is nothing more productive we are able to do at the moment; otherwise, just be patient and wait.
    AHHAHHAHAH I see dumb **** that thinks every mount can be bought with gold. Yes its ****ing p2w item. Every boss drop mount is p2w. I dont give a **** about typos I am not gonna write everything correctly, you will understand it if you are not ******ed ***** that doesnt know english. Why you write IMHO you cant spell it right?

14. Just to know smth guys. In my opinion, new market place is a good idea just for the reason that TWVNWOW mentioned:
    • If you are so unlucky and 1 or 2 pieces are missing from ur gear and u see u are never gonna make it, u can vote and take so hunt the other puece or you can keep trying to get it alone.
    •Also there are some noobs (sorry) that wanna take some good gear in order to start raiding learn how to play etc..
    •The last reason is that ppl who need to read for school or univercity and dont have time to play, as some ppl can, is a good whay to take some gear and start raiding or get in a guild.
    Also guild will be more powerfull because the skilled players will join guilds and go on and on.
    YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO VOTE...IT'S YOUR CHOISE...SO DON'T COMPLAIN about changes that you havent even thought about them because you dont like them.
    Regards

15. 1.5-2 years to fully gear up via VP. So both examples are completely terrible.
    I didn't mention in any of my examples that someone will fully gear up via VP.

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last