1. I didn't mention in any of my examples that someone will fully gear up via VP.
    You implied it.

2. IMHO [In my humble opinion]

AHHAHHAHAH I see dumb **** that thinks every mount can be bought with gold. Yes its ****ing p2w item. Every boss drop mount is p2w. I dont give a **** about typos I am not gonna write everything correctly, you will understand it if you are not ******ed ***** that doesnt know english. Why you write IMHO you cant spell it right?
    You still fail to understand what I actually mean in my previous post, or the ones [1,2] I made before it. Considering your extremely poor communication skills and eloquence, probably you will never understand them. I will not lower myself to answer any of your pitiful insults/false remarks or to try to educate you any further, as it is clear to me now that you are a hopeless case. In the end, you just continue embarrassing yourself by being as pathetic as you are. Cheers!

3. You implied it.
    I certainly did not. In first example a person votes for 2 or 3 (the numbers are irrelevant (it may be 1 or even 6))* items to become BiS. In second example a person is 2 or 3 (*) items away from BiS.

4. You are missing a point here.Obitaining gear is almost most important thing.What really does matter is knowing whole game (all raids,tactics) ...Getting geared up dont have to do anything with completing game.I see every week noobs who bought gear and still dying on Halion meteor strike EVERY TIME or losing their **** on BQL and not to mention Sindy or LK ... so having all gear doesnt mean much when u didnt learned anything including tactics and your class rotation.Now you can get strong items from vote shop but you are making it look like you can get ALL items in 2 weeks ..they said it will take huge amount of time to get all items and how can some1 say "you can just sit in dalaran and vote and get items" ...then why you play if it isnt fun in raiding ...you have point in "u need to collect items like its supposed to be" but you also must understand that this is private server...i played on retail since WotLK came out and i geared up really fast ...why ? more people and more serious people ..they pay monthly and they dont want to waste their time ,while this is free to play server ,so u can easly rage quit and not "care for it" cause you do it for fun...on retail people are doing it for fun but also they are taking it seriously ..Here on warmane you can see that people are really trying to make raids work but raids are complicated on lvl that 1 man can kill all raid ...so from my point of view new vote point items are best thing to happen for people who actually know what to do but having rly rly hard time in making progression ..still you are not getting BEST ITEMS from vote shop but you are getting semi-best ...and with those items there is a chance i can find group and do hallion on 25hc (as well as LK 25hc)
    I agree with you, I know the tactics and my rotation from ICC 10 normal to 25 HC, but after the wipe I just simply don't have the gear to be able to do ICC at all.

5. Second example: A person creates 2 characters and starts playing with 1 and collects vote points at the same time for his other character. After some time (maybe a year or less?) he eventually becomes full BiS with his first character. Then he levels up his second character and becomes 2-3 items away from BiS. Seriously???

Have in mind, when i say BiS i mean 271ilvl BiS.
    Let me point out where you implied it. (sorry to scrub to know how to multi quote) I got rid of the irrelevant information.

In First example I derped that is my bad

However, in the 2nd example. Of creating 2 characters and plays 1 he becomes full BiS with char 1. Then he levels a 2nd then becomes 2-3 is implying he used vote points to get the 2nd char fully geared. Minus a couple pieces. Again which would be around 1.2 to 1.4 ish years just from voting.

Overall terrible. Of course I might be looking at it differently.

But still why would you care how someone obtains their gear? How does that really bother you? If you feel they shouldn't that is fine. But really don't speak for anyone but yourself. But say the change does happen then just make your runs require achievements. Still enough time has passed to be geared up. Considering Wrath was a 2 year ish expansion and if it would take people 2 years then how the hell would they be geared up fully? I mean people had alts and gotten gear faster at that time. Let's be real. Let people spend VP on what they want. So why bother being a hypocrite if we could buy that kind of gear with Coins yet not allow it to be bought via VP?

That rant isn't meant just for you, it's for everyone who is against it.

6. we rly dc what gear and how long it should take to get this gear when the shop is coming up thats what most ppl care

7. I am not sure if i am doing something wrong but for points i can no longer can get items in the shop is this correct? The option just isn't showing for me anymore.

8. Believe they stated relentless weapons are also excluded.
    Oh, right. I forgot, that PvP requires a skill (unlike pve, which only requires average IQ level and some gear), so it's mostly "Pay to Win" in that case. So if rele/wraths would be availible in Vote Shop, 80% of donators wouldn't be able to pass 1500 rating level due to similar grear level.

9. Same is on Frostwolf, no companions or bags in the shop. But...why? And also a lack of Pandaria mounts in both shops.
    Bags won't be coming back. Kaer wasn't all sparkles and sunshine when he found out they had been included in the Marketplace. Those are craftable items that people should be ether crafting or buying from crafters, not getting for free with pointless points. Crafting should mean more than just some Mastery bonus.

For gaming, the definition of donation is totally different. Asking youself what is your original intention of spending money in warmane, for the highest lvl items or just for a server support, and which one is the priority? Maybe you never donate at all, cauz u r just a pauper, dumass.
    The definition of donation is only one. Your intention when you donate is irrelevant. If we wanted to get money we would do much better by having lots of things for sale at lower prices instead of increasingly restricting what you can get without playing.

YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO VOTE...IT'S YOUR CHOISE...SO DON'T COMPLAIN about changes that you havent even thought about them because you dont like them.
    Thank you. The amount of people complaining because the completely free points they get to trade for completely free gear to be used in our completely free servers are receiving changes and/or aren't up yet is astounding. Edifice is even up to listening to opinions to tweak things a bit (which, guess what: delays the release) but most of what there is to be found here is plain complaining because this or that can or can't be done anymore, from people who don't even seem to take the time to understand the proposed changes fully.

Lastly, the back-and-forth insulting ends now, be it poorly written or eloquent, be it ending voluntarily or not.

10. I see your point and and i'm fine with it, because everyone has an opinion and i only expressed mine. You can have yours but please don't call mine overall terrible, if you don't like it, because it's just an opinion as i already said.

But still why would you care how someone obtains their gear?
    Because that doesn't seem fair to me. Just as it wouldn't seem fair to see 50% of the server with ashes of al'ar, or with shadowmourne. You can't say you'd be ok if they decide to put sm for VP. It just kills the feeling. But still, someone would care, someone would not. I care, you don't care.

How does that really bother you? If you feel they shouldn't that is fine.
    Lets say majority raids TOC for Death's Verdict. I'm speaking about melee classes and hunters ofc. So why would they bother raiding TOC, if it doesn't really drop anything that they could use, because simply they can vote for Death's Verdict or better trinkets and just focus their raiding on ICC. It can bother me in a sense that it would take much longer time for me to create a group for TOC. :D That's one example.
    The other example includes PVP. Person 1 votes for 271 weapon and rekts person 2 with furious wep. Idk, you may think that's a terrible example, cause there are lots of ppl already with good weapons. But with this option there could be even more, which makes me feel left behind, if i don't want to vote for better weapon.

But really don't speak for anyone but yourself.
    I never speak for others, if they already didn't express they opinion. Going through the pages of this post i concluded that majority feels somewhat the same. Idk, maybe i'm wrong. If that's the case, i apologize.

In the end. You and i have different opinions, and should prolly leave it as it is. :)

11. When release this/ almost 3days now

12. When release this/ almost 3days now
    It will release sometime between 1st september and 15th september

13. I see your point and and i'm fine with it, because everyone has an opinion and i only expressed mine. You can have yours but please don't call mine overall terrible, if you don't like it, because it's just an opinion as i already said.

Because that doesn't seem fair to me. Just as it wouldn't seem fair to see 50% of the server with ashes of al'ar, or with shadowmourne. You can't say you'd be ok if they decide to put sm for VP. It just kills the feeling. But still, someone would care, someone would not. I care, you don't care.

Lets say majority raids TOC for Death's Verdict. I'm speaking about melee classes and hunters ofc. So why would they bother raiding TOC, if it doesn't really drop anything that they could use, because simply they can vote for Death's Verdict or better trinkets and just focus their raiding on ICC. It can bother me in a sense that it would take much longer time for me to create a group for TOC. :D That's one example.
    The other example includes PVP. Person 1 votes for 271 weapon and rekts person 2 with furious wep. Idk, you may think that's a terrible example, cause there are lots of ppl already with good weapons. But with this option there could be even more, which makes me feel left behind, if i don't want to vote for better weapon.

I never speak for others, if they already didn't express they opinion. Going through the pages of this post i concluded that majority feels somewhat the same. Idk, maybe i'm wrong. If that's the case, i apologize.

In the end. You and i have different opinions, and should prolly leave it as it is. :)
    Just going to respond to each point in their own sections.

1. When I said terrible I was referring to your examples not your ideas. Cause they could had been worded better. I should had worded that better when I stated it so that is on me.

2. Ok for your example of using shadowmourne. It would actually make things more balanced if it was. As I see it why should it be ok for a donator to buy it yet people can't buy similar items with VP? I mean if it was really a problem for the raiding scene only start asking for achievements. Simple as that. It wouldn't bother me if everyone had a fair chance to get gear in alternate ways. However with shadowmourne I doubt anything like that would happen.

3. I am sure there are people out there like me (sadly don't have a character at 80 yet on Wrath or any character that is really geared for raids on any realm) that will actually help out on getting your gear even if there was nothing there for them. I mean that is just me I like helping people when I can if I can. Now with your 2nd example the same argument can be about shadowmourne against people who can't or don't use it who is unable to get it. They would be at a disadvantage.

4. Well there is a lot of people in the thread who just looked down on this change simply cause they got their gear the hard way and can't accept or really think about how good this change can really be. I'm not saying you can't have the same opinion but rather you use logic and common sense then decide for yourself.

In the end we do have different opinions. My mind works far differently than other people hence I end up butting heads with people quite a bit. But as I said that whole rant wasn't just towards you.

14. Just going to respond to each point in their own sections.

1. When I said terrible I was referring to your examples not your ideas. Cause they could had been worded better. I should had worded that better when I stated it so that is on me.

2. Ok for your example of using shadowmourne. It would actually make things more balanced if it was. As I see it why should it be ok for a donator to buy it yet people can't buy similar items with VP? I mean if it was really a problem for the raiding scene only start asking for achievements. Simple as that. It wouldn't bother me if everyone had a fair chance to get gear in alternate ways. However with shadowmourne I doubt anything like that would happen.

3. I am sure there are people out there like me (sadly don't have a character at 80 yet on Wrath or any character that is really geared for raids on any realm) that will actually help out on getting your gear even if there was nothing there for them. I mean that is just me I like helping people when I can if I can. Now with your 2nd example the same argument can be about shadowmourne against people who can't or don't use it who is unable to get it. They would be at a disadvantage.

4. Well there is a lot of people in the thread who just looked down on this change simply cause they got their gear the hard way and can't accept or really think about how good this change can really be. I'm not saying you can't have the same opinion but rather you use logic and common sense then decide for yourself.

In the end we do have different opinions. My mind works far differently than other people hence I end up butting heads with people quite a bit. But as I said that whole rant wasn't just towards you.
    Ok, i can continue the debate, but i think we would just go in a circle. :D Anyways, i will probably play only on Lord. Cheers!

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last