1. wow i really dont like that u get up to 271ilvl gear :| 251max
    '

If you want, just take 251 :) it's also available :D

2. BETTER IDEA:
    Instant lvl 70!! <<< 70 will get you a heads up of the over and over leveling, and start off at northrend leveling zones.
    Imo if this is done for the appropiate amount of points, its worth a lot and it would mean a lot for people who have been playing this xpac for several years.
    More so, i repeat. Having multiple characters is a determining factor for monetizing the servers. The more characters people have, the more they will invest.
    I cant speak for everybody but I would only make more alts if i could use such feature.
    Leveling through points is a terrible idea. Even if its only up to level 70, it still increases the amount of undergeared people in battlegrounds. People who wanted more 80s never had problems power leveling themselves or using coins. Blackrock is also a thing for people who don't want any sublevel 80 experience at all.

3. Well, there will be all items from 200 till 271. I mention again..ALL ITEMS

4. Is there any information about when the vote shop will be released. One week? Two months? When?

5. Armor/Weapons Below iLvl 200

They will likely return in the very near future, we just want to get armor and weapons re-released first.
    Would you consider including armor and weapons below iLvl 200 in very near future as well? It is quite a blow for the existing Twinking community not to have these available.

6. Really 271 item level for vote points >.< but why???
    You will have people in ICC that don't even know where they are >.< ....
    That is a bad thing to do imo .... Stop removing the tryhard factor i liked that 232 item level was max you had to raid ToC to go any further, do BH quest and such. Now with this all of those things get useless. And the people who want it never managed to clear ICC, or didn't have luck rolling for an item.
    I rolled for Althor's Abacus 7 times still didn't win it and i still don't want this in vote shop >.< . I would personally put 200 item level to be max but don't put 271 stay at the 232 please, don't make this server faceroll please >.< ...

7. Dungeons? Dude... imagine battlegrounds!
    Especially in horde, cause I've never met 0gs person on alliance side and I've met several on horde. And it's not bannable to troll bgs naked ;_;

#warmane #plz
    It makes no difference. At 7x rates if you level your char completely up you are wielding a torch and wearing a leather jerkin for chest. To me 0 gs is the same as 1 gs. Anyone who will not gear up before doing things, will do exactly the same either way. What you gain by providing more ability to have more level up short cuts is basically: More people. More people means more donations. It would be good for the server and wouldn't affect game play like you think.

8. Really 271 item level for vote points >.< but why???
    You will have people in ICC that don't even know where they are >.< ....
    That is a bad thing to do imo .... Stop removing the tryhard factor i liked that 232 item level was max you had to raid ToC to go any further, do BH quest and such. Now with this all of those things get useless. And the people who want it never managed to clear ICC, or didn't have luck rolling for an item.
    I rolled for Althor's Abacus 7 times still didn't win it and i still don't want this in vote shop >.< . I would personally put 200 item level to be max but don't put 271 stay at the 232 please, don't make this server faceroll please >.< ...
    90% of the population now does ICC (from what I seen on DW) And no one is forcing you to use the vote shop. And you shouldn't care how someone obtains their gear (cheating is excluded)

9. Would you consider including armor and weapons below iLvl 200 in very near future as well? It is quite a blow for the existing Twinking community not to have these available.
    Well, isn't that a bummer for you guys. The twinking community actually has to go and run the stuff to twink out now.

It's a crime. Seriously guys, just getting BiS equipment then running around at 70 is not 'twinking.'

10. Really 271 item level for vote points >.< but why???
    You will have people in ICC that don't even know where they are >.< ......
    Instead of talkign bullcrap, I'd suggest you read a bit more carefully. It was said that obtaining a set via vote points, due to the high prices of said items, it will require a player about year to year and a half of voting. Anyone can gear up much faster simply by raiding, so I have no idea why every third dumbo in this topic has to mention this as some kind of a down side.

Well, isn't that a bummer for you guys. The twinking community actually has to go and run the stuff to twink out now.

It's a crime. Seriously guys, just getting BiS equipment then running around at 70 is not 'twinking.'
    If you did some twinking on molten / warmane or at least wasn't as ignorant as you are, you'd know that you couldn't get bis twink without vote / coin shop. It was due to a lot of items not being available in-game, cause of bugged / not working instances and bosses.

11. The Need to Have Items Below iLvl 200 in the Point Marketplace

The objective/idea is not to gear up from from tip to toe using the point marketplace, but to be able of completing a set provided you raided without any luck [that is why I used the word available]. Bare in mind that contrary to the huge amount of WotLK end game players, the Twinking community is rather tiny and it is not easy to organize raids often enough. Furthermore, many of the existing Twinks are already BiS and in some brackets, like 60-69, and these items are no longer obtainable in-game. I consider all of those reasons good enough support my request. Why would you be against of having items below iLvl 200 in the point marketplace anyway?

12. just...when?

When will be uploaded this new point shop system?

13. Is it going to be possible to purchase heirlooms via Points?

14. So no heirloom gear available for points?

First ... 26343536373846 ... Last