1. when I started playing on Molten, thanks to BOE being available on vote system, as soon as I reached level 80 I had also over 4000gs. I could solo ICC mobs with my paladin and this earned me a lot of gold (plus Exalted Ashen Verdict ring and trashmobs epic 264 items). I bougth craftable gear with said gold and in a breeze my gs was well over 4500 thanks to EOFs. At the end, when I finally stepped into ICC, I was over 5500!
    so, in short: voting is bad, but it's what makes people stay on a private server.

2. Can everyone stop complaining, I am sure Warmane staff is working hard on the new point system. Plus I'm also sure most of them have a full time job they have to be at to put food on the table for their family.

3. When You Are Releasing the Point Shop?

4. The Problem about Gearscore is that Enchants , Gems and Talents are completly keepen out of the calculation. As soon as i see some1 running around with ANY free gem slots (unless its a REALLY crap item) i know he's a noob... normal people would ATLEAST get some shiddy green gems for 10g / each. But ye, people dont care at all, as long as the gearscore is shown up in this pretty red color its all good.... :o

5. @Celidan

Most enchantments actually are calculated towards gearscore, But true, most people fake their GS (seen priest with 6.2 k GS using a strength trinket) and give 0 ****s about the actual benefits to their class from the items

6. "GearScore" as an addon does not ruin pugs. Donations does.
    When I played WoTLK on retail, you could EASILY get into icc10 pug with 4,8k gs. Leader asked you about some tactics and if you knew them, you were ready to go. When you had like 5,6+ gs, you were respected and treated well, since that meant you were some experienced raider. But hey, welcome to warmane! You see some 6,5k guy, fully HC geared, even gemmed and enchantet (let's assume). What you get is 12 year old who has no idea how to play but he got some money for christmas. So you're getting a dude, who could do 16k dps on icc, but he does 6k. The same 6k that some good player could do with his 5k gs. But no...
    So yeah... I've made a priest here, got him up to 5,2k gs and I realized, that I can't even go to any raid. So basically, i should spend next half year farming 2 frosts/day to buy whole gear and then I would be able to go for some icc10... OH WAIT! I FORGOT... I STILL WON'T BE ABLE, CAUSE FOR ICC10 THEY REQUIRE ICC25 HC ACHIEVEMENT... Sorry...
    ...so basically I switched to pvp.
    Thanks Warmane Community
    It's what I meant by mentioning it. Its not the addon that does anything bad, its the ******ed people that rely solely on it thinking that imaginary gear points equals skill. Which is wrong for almost everyone but BIS HC players.

7. Unfortunately it's true. But only because nowadays people need to do everything in a short time and as easy as possible.

I got my resto druid to level 80 two weeks ago, and this weekend I raised my GS from 2400 to 3300 just with my own Leatherworking and normal RDF (yeah, queueing solo, 30 minutes waiting or even more). Now I'm looking forward to farm EoT in FoS and PoS, and doing some heroics to raise it to 5000 and start going raids.

If people had patience to do everything as it was supposed to be (in my opinion this is what makes the game interesting), and not a game that is easy to play, no server would depend of a VP system to survive.

8. When is this happening?

When will you release the 271 items in the point shop, and how much will they cost?

9. 271 ilvl items for VP ? Sounds very good, its nice for ppl who vote server but cant donate it so they can get items almost good as HC items. (sorry for english)

10. When will you release the 271 items in the point shop, and how much will they cost?
    Edfice said that the new shop will open anytime between 1-15 september.

11. 271 ilvl items for VP ? Sounds very good, its nice for ppl who vote server but cant donate it so they can get items almost good as HC items. (sorry for english)
    (Np) ;) yeah. I also agree with that.

12. When will you release the 271 items in the point shop, and how much will they cost?
    271 items cost around 40-47 points and 264 items 30-36 points. You can get 1or 2 points per week :)

13. I think they will release VP shop between 15.09 and 25.09 items LVL 245 were for around 110VP so they will cost around 11VP after reset i think that 271iLvL will cost around 20VP after reset so it will be a little hard to get them (20 days)

14. Starting September 5 - 20

The dates have changed a little due to still working on the squish and rework of the whole system.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ptember-1-2015

First ... 32404142434452 ... Last