1. what about lvl 60?

it that mean we cannot vote lvl 60 item???.i play lvl 60 for fun.

2. As i understand there is no point endgame raiders and pvp players to try even to use vote shop. we dont need gears at all, we need mounts companions and other crazy stuff, even t1 t2 and low level sets

3. The New Point Marketplace [RIP Twinking]

Dear player,

You should be aware that the change to the marketplace will remove: all mounts, all companions, heirlooms, all blind on equip items, and all items below 200 item level.

Items 264 will take 35 days to acquire, where 272 items will take 40 days to acquire.

Hope this helps.
    This is a very good summarized version of the changes Warmane is implementing in the new point marketplace. It is indeed to be concerned. I already expressed my opinion about what I think are the negative aspects as well as the positive ones of these changes.

Bye bye twinks. They are the ones who take the worst part in this.
    Unfortunately, you are totally right. These changes are a major blow to the Twinking community. I still do not understand why they are being removed from the point marketplace to begin with; IMHO, it is just a poorly thought design decision. It would definitively affect negatively all the new/non-BiS Twinkers, especially in the 1-69 brackets, and also in the 70-79 brackets to a lesser extent.

Warmane should really reconsider this particular change, or at the least put only the Tier 3/Tier 6 items at higher prices, like they are planning to do for the WotLK end game items [this is a much better solution than the compromised one I previously suggested].

it that mean we cannot vote lvl 60 item???.i play lvl 60 for fun.
    Yes. I also have characters at 60 for fun. Twinking at the 60-69 bracket will slowly die because all the new Twinkers will be unable to become BiS geared in-game.

4. This is a very good summarized version of the changes Warmane is implementing in the new point marketplace. It is indeed to be concerned. I already expressed my opinion about what I think are the negative aspects as well as the positive ones of these changes.

Unfortunately, you are totally right. These changes are a major blow to the Twinking community. I still do not understand why they are being removed from the point marketplace to begin with; IMHO, it is just a poorly thought design decision. It would definitively affect negatively all the new/non-BiS Twinkers, especially in the 1-69 brackets, and also in the 70-79 brackets to a lesser extent.

Warmane should really reconsider this particular change, or at the least put only the Tier 3/Tier 6 items at higher prices, like they are planning to do for the WotLK end game items [this is a much better solution than the compromised one I previously suggested].

Yes. I also have characters at 60 for fun. Twinking at the 60-69 bracket will slowly die because all the new Twinkers will be unable to become BiS geared in-game.
    When Lordaeron is released and the fixes are ported from there to DW and Ragnaros hopefully the 60-69 twink community will able to become BiS. Or really any twink. (No guarantee though sadly)

5. can't wait for the point store to come :)

6. Tier 3 Sets Are No Longer Available

When Lordaeron is released and the fixes are ported from there to DW and Ragnaros hopefully the 60-69 twink community will able to become BiS. Or really any twink. (No guarantee though sadly)
    Not really ..."as many of the items can no longer be acquired, as certain tokens from Naxxramas bosses were needed, which no longer drop as of patch 3.0.2."... In the best scenario 60-69 Twinkers would have access up to T2 in game, whenever Lordaeron's game core is adopted in Deathwing and Ragnaros, and providing its classic raids are properly scripted. However, there are already people with T3, which obtained the gear with points in the past, creating a big death sentence for the motivation of new coming 60-69 Twinkers.

Please, correct me if I am wrong. Either way, I must ask again, why would you remove these items to begin with? Please, Warmane, come to senses, and at the least include T3 and T6 in the new point marketplace.

7. Not really ..."as many of the items can no longer be acquired, as certain tokens from Naxxramas bosses were needed, which no longer drop as of patch 3.0.2."... In the best scenario 60-69 Twinkers would have access up to T2 in game, whenever Lordaeron's game core is adopted in Deathwing and Ragnaros, and providing its classic raids are properly scripted. However, there are already people with T3, which obtained the gear with points in the past, creating a big death sentence for the motivation of new coming 60-69 Twinkers.

Please, correct me if I am wrong. Either way, I must ask again, why would you remove these items to begin with? Please, Warmane, come to senses, and at the least include T3 and T6 in the new point marketplace.
    Correct me if I'm wrong as I probably am, but if the tokens were removed were the items obtainable elsewhere at the vendor in which you would had turned them into? Or was available with something else instead? Like how in Retail they removed Justice Points and made the vendors that used them cost gold instead.

8. Circular Dependency

Correct me if I'm wrong as I probably am, but if the tokens were removed were the items obtainable elsewhere at the vendor in which you would had turned them into? Or was available with something else instead? Like how in Retail they removed Justice Points and made the vendors that used them cost gold instead.
    AFAIK, they were only obtainable via the old point marketplace in Molten/Warmane. In retail you could obtain them in the black market, but I am not sure of this. This is precisely why Molten/Warmane should continue offering T3 items in the new point marketplace and avoid unbalanced 60-69 Twinking. Otherwise, that bracket would be negatively affected, if not mortally wounded.

Again, is anyone capable to name one good reason to remove them from the point marketplace anyway?

9. Still nothing, huh?
    Hopefully, you have given up on this horrific idea of putting 264 and 271 items in the vote shop.
    Why would you remove mounts and companions and similar worthless stuff from VP store anyway? "We want players to farm their own mounts and companions, not gear, why wouldn't they just vote for gear?" is that what crossed your minds when coming up with this?
    Horrible, disgusting, disgraceful. Are you aware; with these changes in upcoming 6 moths to 1 year, pugs/global are going to require 6k gs to join ICC10n, and even worse, VOA? We are going to have headless chickens in ICC/RS gear who most likely won't be able to throw 3 spells from their hero. This is going to completely ruin the guildless raiding experience.
    I sincerely hope you have given up on this, for sake of your server, and other players.

10. Still nothing, huh?
    Hopefully, you have given up on this horrific idea of putting 264 and 271 items in the vote shop.
    Why would you remove mounts and companions and similar worthless stuff from VP store anyway? "We want players to farm their own mounts and companions, not gear, why wouldn't they just vote for gear?" is that what crossed your minds when coming up with this?
    Horrible, disgusting, disgraceful. Are you aware; with these changes in upcoming 6 moths to 1 year, pugs/global are going to require 6k gs to join ICC10n, and even worse, VOA? We are going to have headless chickens in ICC/RS gear who most likely won't be able to throw 3 spells from their hero. This is going to completely ruin the guildless raiding experience.
    I sincerely hope you have given up on this, for sake of your server, and other players.
    Can you read? Its removed temporarily, mounts and pets will be added back.

11. isn't that how it already is? some require 5.8k gs for icc 10 lol and 5.5 for toc 10. so many gs elite here on warmane it's not even funny anymore.
    Still nothing, huh?

12. I use points to buy gear for transmorg, I suggest that you make reasonable price for items and collection of points to be bearable, or intensify reopening of dungeons and raids...

13. Is there even a "guildless raiding experience" BESIDES voa when you do NOT have an achievement an 5k+gs?xDD Anyway i'm happy about the 271 items especially for my alts and if you don't like it you don't have to buy anything

First ... 30383940414250 ... Last