1. Please refrain from insults in this topic.
    not a single insult used yet you deleted my answer. You're cute.

Will say it again.. 1.5-2 years to gear up is a joke. No matter the expansion. I really hope you guys think straight when it comes to the lastest expansion aka mop and dont even be cheap when it comes to items there's plenty of things that arent even added for an expansion that pretty much SOLO entire raids/dungeons from 2-3 expansions behind.

if this is how things are going to be sorted out I'm pretty much on a regret situation on this "change".

2. You guys are not smart. they said it would take 1.5-2 years to get fully geared so what you are just going to afk whole day in wow and get your gear true vp system they did this so ppl that like to vp can have that possibility to get and item up to 271 ilvl like in 5-6 weeks as reward for supporting warmane + so much ppl miss that one items that they cant get for some time in game from all those ninja and trolls in game so i support you warmane for this opportunity :D

3. u said over 24 hours ? so when 24 hours pass it will work ? 3 hours more

4. Deathshot925

Hi im a Mount collector and i need the mounts also companions i have spent a year now saving up points for mounts and its awesome to do so i dont see why this has to happen i liked Molten and i like Warmane but me being 13 its hard to donate for coins and i might not play as much but my birthday is coming up yay me but this would hurt me and the 5 people ik who play WOW but please please add mounts for fewer points

5. they said mounts and companions will be added after few week of market place is again on and happy birthday when it comes :D

6. > Weapons and Armor below item level 200 will no longer be available
    >All bind on equip items removed from the point shops

Feeling bad for all of the people who liked twinks they're no longer able to get all of the gear they need. Hopefully cata and mop will have low level items available still.

7. May i ask somth. You will put only il271 or alll items between 200 and 271? So there will be items il 264 (non hc)?

8. they said all items from 200-271 it lvl that are not wrathful , hc and boe will be available

9. How can we obtain mounts/companions that are not available ingame? Will old instances be fully functioning to allow farming (see Stratholme/Zul'Gurub mounts, Zul'Aman frog pet)? How about TCG companions/toys?

10. How can we obtain mounts/companions that are not available ingame? Will old instances be fully functioning to allow farming (see Stratholme/Zul'Gurub mounts, Zul'Aman frog pet)? How about TCG companions/toys?
    if you actually read what was posted above you would see that they will be available at a later time.

11. they said mounts and companions will be added after few week of market place thxlogitech

12. Post and update please and edit the first post with more recent information, if people know what is causing the delay it would be nice.

13. yeah i cant wait anymore...i wait whole day for market shop xD

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last