1. and now think about this, you're enhancement shaman and on top 2 dps on professor, Jar drops,you roll the highest and leader gives it to some 10th dps paladin with 5k gs and says PALADIN ONLY ITEM. just think about that for a minute.
    yeh, maybe u got that item because nobody wanted it or smth, lucky and thats all, now think about all 5,2gsers runing around with dbw lol :>

2. Game Unbalance [60-69 Twinking]

Speaking of new realms, twinks could be hurt by removal of low ilvl items, but I do not really think it will be the case since old stuff should be fixed soon, and new realm will be best place for twinking at the end, only really items which cannot be obtained because of bugs should be in shop until someone fixes those bugs, that would make most sense.
    This would work only for currently bugged raid bosses and only provided they are properly scripted in the new WotLK game core. Some items, like T3, were only obtainable via the old point marketplace in Molten/Warmane. Lordaeron may be isolated from this problem because the point marketplace and character transfers from other realms are disabled; however, many existing Twinkers from the 60-69 bracket are already geared BiS in Deathwing and Ragnaros. The state of Twinkers in these realms together with the changes proposed for the point marketplace (i.e., removing items below iLvl 200) create a game unbalance, which would negatively affect Twinking in this bracket, if not mortally wound it for good. Why would you not consider adding at the least T3 and T6 items at higher prices to the new point marketplace a good idea?

The Dev's still need to address their removing of sub i200 items. That kills any twinking and more importantly any Alt quick gearing simply because they don't wish to adjust the points costs.
    I have asked many times in this thread if anyone is capable to name one good reason to remove them from the point marketplace. Unfortunately, you have so far the best answer to this question.

3. and now think about this, you're enhancement shaman and on top 2 dps on professor, Jar drops,you roll the highest and leader gives it to some 10th dps paladin with 5k gs and says PALADIN ONLY ITEM. just think about that for a minute.
    u can always make your own raid with your own looting rules lol ^^

4. when the new marketplace will be released?

5. I'd like to point out that even though someone has gear through donating doesn't mean they lack skill, same goes for those who got gear through raiding. I've spent 4 months on the wrath server having not touched wrath since retail and I seen to know more about the raids then half this server. How you get gear isn't the issue its what you do with it. The lack of research on this game done by the player is appalling considering the infinite amount of information on Wrath. Right now all that is needed to get into raids is to get carried once and get achievements or get the addon to fake achievements. As for those who worry about afkers they have to either constantly tab back into wow to keep from logging on combat bug themselves to stay online which is already bannable offense. I look forward to these new changes to help gear out my ret spec since I can't win a roll against all the other pallies warriors and dks that already populate this server. Also to anyone who didnt read the original post they will not include BoEs in the new marketplace so crafted items will still be in demand since they are going to be easier to obtain and why wait a month to get boots when you can get them with gold in 1 day of farming.

6. Also to anyone complaining about twinks the items are still available through donating or running sunwell/ black temple both are open and easy to run with full groups. This might drive more 70 raid farms now since tranmog runs are cata+. Also i would advise against bashing donors. We donors help keep these servers up since running a server for anything cost alot of money. I was in college when wrath was retail and had the time to farm everything out now i have a good paying job which i can use to get the items that i want without having to deal with losing items to that 5k gs ret pally pushing 3k dps in icc(hint a 5k gs ret pally should push 6-7k dps in icc with 30% damage buff). Dont bash on donors bash on those without the want to learn the game we all play.

7. i agree, but the problem lies if you don't have a guild. try getting invited in icc/toc/RS with out achievements. ofc you have experience raiding those but how can you convince someone that requires 6k gs and fall of the lich king achievement for icc 10 man xD ?
    I'd like to point out that even though someone has gear through donating doesn't mean they lack skill, same goes for those who got gear through raiding. I've spent 4 months on the wrath server having not touched wrath since retail and I seen to know more about the raids then half this server. How you get gear isn't the issue its what you do with it. The lack of research on this game done by the player is appalling considering the infinite amount of information on Wrath. Right now all that is needed to get into raids is to get carried once and get achievements or get the addon to fake achievements. As for those who worry about afkers they have to either constantly tab back into wow to keep from logging on combat bug themselves to stay online which is already bannable offense. I look forward to these new changes to help gear out my ret spec since I can't win a roll against all the other pallies warriors and dks that already populate this server. Also to anyone who didnt read the original post they will not include BoEs in the new marketplace so crafted items will still be in demand since they are going to be easier to obtain and why wait a month to get boots when you can get them with gold in 1 day of farming.

8. youl'd expect that after 6 years they would start living up to their self imosed dates or you would expect that after 6 years ppl would learn that molten dates are never met.
    However, when Kaer returned he promised full discolsure, transparency, keeping the players informed and all of that is missing here
    100% correct. I would be interested to hear Kaer's response to this................

9. i agree, but the problem lies if you don't have a guild. try getting invited in icc/toc/RS with out achievements. ofc you have experience raiding those but how can you convince someone that requires 6k gs and fall of the lich king achievement for icc 10 man xD ?
    Your best shot is to explain tactics as brief as possible, but you not all pug leaders are competent enough to listen to you.

10. soooooo, it's September 15... we got our points deleted 14 days ago, still NO store? gee Admin, what's taking so long? I mean, dude, you had to prepare in advance, almost 2 months saying there was going to be a rework...

11. Okay, what teh ****? Will you people release the new shop or will you keep counting your money and don't give a rat's *** about the members? If you're unwilling to do it, simply bring back the old shop, some of us really need it for other things besides mounts.

12. Originally Posted by Kaer Wolf
    Starting September 5 - 20

The dates have changed a little due to still working on the squish and rework of the whole system.

13. Stop whining and wait. It ain't easy coding every item into a website shop.

14. Regarding pvp i woudent be against the idea of having the entire furious set obtainable with points
    Make it cheap enuff in order to make players joining BG with 1k GS a thing of the past
    It would help the newcomer while keeping the pvp competitive and not penalizing others for the lack of gear of their teamates witch can
    determine the outcome of a bg.
    Perhaps 250 point for an entire set , subject to debate

Second ,make the entire relentless gear set obtainable via honor and i mean insane amounts of honor.
    Perhaps 500 000 a piece or sumthing.
    I know this would require some custumization but i think this change would help stimulate pvp
    It gives to the dedicated player a chance to get a near bis pvp set via honor if they work for it for a very long time.

Last wrathfull should never be abtainable via points or honor period. It could still be bough with coins for players who wants a tiny edge over relentless or simply cant be bothered to grind honor for that long.
    Its also important to keep an incentive for donations to keep the server up and running

15. This would work only for currently bugged raid bosses and only provided they are properly scripted in the new WotLK game core. Some items, like T3, were only obtainable via the old point marketplace in Molten/Warmane. Lordaeron may be isolated from this problem because the point marketplace and character transfers from other realms are disabled; however, many existing Twinkers from the 60-69 bracket are already geared BiS in Deathwing and Ragnaros. The state of Twinkers in these realms together with the changes proposed for the point marketplace (i.e., removing items below iLvl 200) create a game unbalance, which would negatively affect Twinking in this bracket, if not mortally wound it for good. Why would you not consider adding at the least T3 and T6 items at higher prices to the new point marketplace a good idea?
    Well regarding this, I suppose main reason to remove low lvl items is to save space both in terms of points and items in overall, there will be a lot more items in shop and most of them will cost way less coins than those under 200 lvl items, it's really hard to say what would be fair, there are other items which are not planned to be reintroduced including enchants and so on, which also is not ideal and places those who did not get them into disadvantage including lvl 80s, as far as I know existing items will not me removed.

I really think there is no reason to hold on market any items which can be obtained in game, which hopefully will be case for most of them soon enough. Here would be nice to put at least top lvl item sets for twinks, but then again, getting entire set for twink sounds like easy way to gear up...
    There's still hope that new realm will fix long lasting issues.

What I see here is that warmane is getting rid of old system which was based on different goals, right now they are putting in something new, I'm sure not everyone will like it at the end and I'm quite afraid this is already devs nightmare.

First ... 34424344454654 ... Last