1. When the shop come back to sell itens ?

2. this basicaly means people now gona have to be online at least 10 hours per day in wow to get some points
    hahah epic way to exploit people love for this game with this activity rank nonsence
    cmon bro you still havent reached your 12 hours playtime today so no half point for you today
    is an anti-afk system illegal? I made exalted on retaily staying "afk" 8 hours each day back in 2006 :-p

3. I hope they add enchanting rods back.. the downssyndromes put them up on auction house just to **** with our minds, its not fair at all and increase TBC nodes abit. Here is a tip for a change, you wanna improve? fix those quests and everything else before you fix a vote shop...its embarassing to withness that the server has been worse now then before.

But since 2009 you haven't learned anything yet so you always will and have dissapointed me ;)

4. is an anti-afk system illegal? I made exalted on retaily staying "afk" 8 hours each day back in 2006 :-p

Where is the fun in that? ........

5. i can vote again but we don`t have market for points..when can we expect that?

6. i can vote again but we don`t have market for points..when can we expect that?
    What you're doing right now is not " voting " .

7. I hope they add enchanting rods back.. the downssyndromes put them up on auction house just to **** with our minds, its not fair at all and increase TBC nodes abit. Here is a tip for a change, you wanna improve? fix those quests and everything else before you fix a vote shop...its embarassing to withness that the server has been worse now then before.

But since 2009 you haven't learned anything yet so you always will and have dissapointed me ;)
    Feel free to level up blacksmithing then and make your own rods , because they are not adding this stuff to the shop .

8. And if you put high end tier item on VP, then people with no experience can join raid without knowing tactic and ruin the whole raid, people with 5,5K GS without even once step inside ICC.
    I agree with everything but one thing.
    It takes time to get geared, only via vote shop, for ICC 10/25n , like they said 1.5 - 2 years. For that time EVERYONE will know EVERY SINGLE ICC encounter. No-one will get full gear, and im sure no-one is damn crazy to wait 2 years for gear to start raiding. This vote shop is some kind of boost, little for main characters, little for alts (to get 2-set, 4-set, and probably trinket/s) so you can start raiding. This new vote shop isnt ''gearing tool'' like everyone looks and thinks it will be.

9. this can't be a real post... please tell me you are trolling, please. If you are serious, you either joined after molten fell or are just plain braindead. Warmane fixed more stuff then Molten did in 3 years for wotlk. so let that sink in.
    I hope they add enchanting rods back.. the downssyndromes put them up on auction house just to **** with our minds, its not fair at all and increase TBC nodes abit. Here is a tip for a change, you wanna improve? fix those quests and everything else before you fix a vote shop...its embarassing to withness that the server has been worse now then before.

10. Actually i was here before Molten got shut down, and you could vote for Enchanting rods back then.

The changes are minor & not major. You dont really see the change the 3s ladder is dead the 2s will die out the 5s are completely dead.
    You are still stuck doing FoS & PoS cause people are stuckup with not using the Dungeon Finder, and they still demand 5.5k+ gearscore for a normal ICC run,
    It's just disgusting.

#plebs

11. Couldn't agree more.
    i agree with everything but one thing.
    It takes time to get geared, only via vote shop, for ICC 10/25n , like they said 1.5 - 2 years. For that time EVERYONE will know EVERY SINGLE ICC encounter. No-one will get full gear, and im sure no-one is damn crazy to wait 2 years for gear to start raiding. This vote shop is some kind of boost, little for main characters, little for alts (to get 2-set, 4-set, and probably trinket/s) so you can start raiding. This new vote shop isnt ''gearing tool'' like everyone looks and thinks it will be.

12. Multiple account HOARDING?

Yes, we want to make mostly everything available for both coins and points (besides heroics, heirlooms, etc), it just taking much much longer for point related obtaining.

That way, points have a lot more value, and will eventually be obtained through activity rank (TBA), making multiple account hoarding useless, as accounts will have much more value too.
    So those of us with multiple accounts and are donating on all accounts are Hoarding?
    I have multiple accounts (4) and that is because I like this place! I donate so it stays afloat.
    I don't mind being patient for change. But if some of these changes are targeted against us multiple accounts, that's not really fair either!

13. Where is the fun in that? ........
    doing exalted in Alterac (with battle even 20 hours long) was NOT FUN at start. but the only way to get epics before raid was doing exalted with someone in pvp...

First ... 37454647484957 ... Last