1. If it's no big deal adding, why are you making a big deal about not adding?
    Obviously people are upset about it because you guys told everyone they would be able to use points for 271 items and then went back on what you said. No one likes being told "Hey you can have this thing!" and then later have that person change their mind. Especially considering the reasoning is that they don't want people to be able to use vote points for Wrathful gear, to which the obvious solutions is don't put wrathful gear on the point shop.

Also just because the dev team is working on a new "bug-free", "blizzlike" server doesn't make it okay to neglect the servers that are currently being played on. There are still tons of bugs that make fights in ICC significantly harder than they would be otherwise that remained un-patched for months.

Call it "help," call it "make up for." The end result is the same.
    Making the community and gaming experience better comes from scripted content and fixes, not from free high-grade equipment. Perhaps the long term effect wanted is for people to use points not as a crutch to rely on, for the focus to be getting things playing the game, not hoarding points?
    then maybe the dev team should be focusing on bug-fixes, not revamping the point system that no one asked or wanted to be changed?

2. You're confusing "accepting suggestions and listening to proposals" with "say what you want us to do, we'll do it regardless of our own opinions."

Completely different situations. Shadowmourne was included as a drop because of the impossibility of having it come from the quest line AND keep people from cheating their way to it with external programs. That's supposed to be dealt with on the new core that will come on Lordaeron, I believe. The shoulders are "impossible" to obtain because players make it so themselves. The means to get them are there and working, no?
    Ofc they are working, I never said that they arent. But please, one team per realm will actually get it. Its as exclusive as R1 glad title, which shoulders arent meant to be. I think if you somehow enable them trough 2v2 with higher rating requirement (2.2k+) it will actually increase activity of 2s bracket at higher mmr, which is, sadly, also pretty dead. Also, I'm aware if u add shoulders to point shop it may devalue 3v3 bracket even further, but almost everyone who plays it does it for the title, since most of them donated shoulders anyways.

3. Obviously people are upset about it because you guys told everyone they would be able to use points for 271 items and then went back on what you said. No one likes being told "Hey you can have this thing!" and then later have that person change their mind. Especially considering the reasoning is that they don't want people to be able to use vote points for Wrathful gear, to which the obvious solutions is don't put wrathful gear on the point shop.

Also just because the dev team is working on a new "bug-free", "blizzlike" server doesn't make it okay to neglect the servers that are currently being played on. There are still tons of bugs that make fights in ICC significantly harder than they would be otherwise that remained un-patched for months.

then maybe the dev team should be focusing on bug-fixes, not revamping the point system that no one asked or wanted to be changed?
    So we're not allowed to consider better taking into consideration the different feedback players have given in the thread and decide to change something? The only kind of person I know who gets upset like this when things change are the kids of my friends, seriously.

I also don't see what the webpage has to do with bug fixes in-game. And yes, the Developers will focus on getting one expansion fully fixed before moving on to the next if that's what the Administration decides - which they did.

Ofc they are working, I never said that they arent. But please, one team per realm will actually get it. Its as exclusive as R1 glad title, which shoulders arent meant to be. I think if you somehow enable them trough 2v2 with higher rating requirement (2.2k+) it will actually increase activity of 2s bracket at higher mmr, which is, sadly, also pretty dead. Also, I'm aware if u add shoulders to point shop it may devalue 3v3 bracket even further, but almost everyone who plays it does it for the title, since most of them donated shoulders anyways.
    Why should we tweak things to make a rare equipment piece easier to get? If something is that exclusive, it's either meant to be that exclusive or players cause it to be that exclusive by not going for it. Your argument is as valid as saying "people don't go do the 1% chance drop for Shadowmourne, so add it for votes because it's not meant to be that exclusive."

4. At the very beginning of Wow, only 1 pvp player per race could reach RANK 15 (and this gave him the ability to teleport at will to its faction capital cities). This is the kind of "elite" stuff that hardcore players love. So I think it's quite correct to have only 1 or 2 teams on a server obtaining specific items.
    I facts, I'd love to see Warmane staff adding this kind of stuff (there are red items, for example). something you can't buy with points nor coins, but that you can get doing something very special.

5. Why should we tweak things to make a rare equipment piece easier to get? If something is that exclusive, it's either meant to be that exclusive or players cause it to be that exclusive by not going for it. Your argument is as valid as saying "people don't go do the 1% chance drop for Shadowmourne, so add it for votes because it's not meant to be that exclusive."
    How is making shoulders being available trough 2v2 with HIGHER RATING REQUIREMENT which will boost 2s bracket same as adding Shadowmourne to vote shop? I actually made a constructive post and you turned it into a comparison between exclusivity of a mourne and wrath shoulders. Mourne SHOULD be exclusive in the first place, and the rarest item on the realm.

6. At the very beginning of Wow, only 1 pvp player per race could reach RANK 15 (and this gave him the ability to teleport at will to its faction capital cities). This is the kind of "elite" stuff that hardcore players love. So I think it's quite correct to have only 1 or 2 teams on a server obtaining specific items.
    I facts, I'd love to see Warmane staff adding this kind of stuff (there are red items, for example). something you can't buy with points nor coins, but that you can get doing something very special.
    Those are basically vanity items, and being a rank 1 player gets you exclusive ingame title.

7. I actually found the old shop to be excelent, usefull and fair, don't really see a reason to change it

8. Please tell me when will point sistem be reworked?

9. So we're not allowed to consider better taking into consideration the different feedback players have given in the thread and decide to change something? The only kind of person I know who gets upset like this when things change are the kids of my friends, seriously.
    Is calling your user base children really considered an acceptable response from a moderator? Are you not supposed to represent the Warmane staff and set an example for other community members? Regardless it's PR 101 to not announce something until you are 100% certain it's what's going to happen the backlash from this thread alone should be enough of an example of that.

I also don't see what the webpage has to do with bug fixes in-game. And yes, the Developers will focus on getting one expansion fully fixed before moving on to the next if that's what the Administration decides - which they did.
    Here you're just avoiding addressing my actual point. Which is that instead of fixing things that aren't broken, e.g. the vote point system, staff should be focusing on the servers that people actually play on. Saying "Oh all of the problems with WotLK will be fixed when Lordaeron comes out" is completely meaningless to those of us that are Raiding ICC right now and have to deal with the bugs that have been present for MONTHS with absolutely no indication from staff that fixes are coming aside from vague promises of fixes coming out after Lordaeron.

10. So we're not allowed to consider better taking into consideration the different feedback players have given in the thread and decide to change something?
    Old marketplace wasnt broken just needed to add some items, but hey.. you guys "allow feedback" whenever the tide turns against or in your favor? hmmm will leave that up to you to answer/think. Dont try to "fix" something that wasnt broken in the first place, old marketplace was fine it needed to add the several thousands of items that people suggested and reduce the cost/amount of points you get per day. But yet another critical move from you guys trying to make something "special" which I dont see how special it's since 1.5/2 more vote points if you're very "active" isnt going to be a big improvement for people they can get the same amount of points by just getting the points and eventually get what they want and stop getting the points or not it's up to every single one.

Inestad of making this "activity" system you should start to consider how bring back the old people that already quit/left due to content not provided fast enough as well. It's actually funny since you want to promote this activity system but looks the staff didnt realize yet that the less attention some expansions get the less people wants to play on it.

11. I seriously hope Warmane is not doing all these to to make Rag/Dw, "A Berry Berry Really Fun Server" so that MOST people have no choice but to move to the New Lordaeron and start over AGAIN where obviously one has to have more coins to get stuffs "when they meet the requirements of that item". Since not all items will be easily available.

12. Whaay nut make everything freeely obtainable with points no mater how long they take, then GG news - " Warmane has shut down". Really..... if those normal items are obtainable through VP then there will be no reason for people to donate/spend coins for hc version of the same item since there isnt that big of a difference in stats. You don't give a clear reason/explanation as to why your really doing this ( maybe if you were clear people would come up with good suggestions instead of all that you see now).

excuse me but IMO you guys are simply knowingly/unknowingly cutting of donations for Dw/Rag then bamm- server wont wont be there.

13. please don't bother about putting gear that have item levels of 239 or more.. There is no pint of doing that.. The items with that lvl were gold for people that are just hitting 80 or changing spec, Means you could still join raids because your Gs was higher then 5k.

If people want to get gear from Icc or Rs then they can do the hard yards and do it in game, Or pay for them with coins.

VOTE POINTS ARE FREE!! keep the "AVERAGE" gear in the points shop and keep the "GOOD GEAR" (anything you can get from ICC RS even Toc25HC to coins)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET NOOBS GET THE BEST GEAR AGAIN. I don't want to see every tom dick and harry running around with Best in Slots in Bg, where is the fun in that?

If you want the best, you gotta earn it.. Even taking best in slots out of the coins shop would work. If you can get it in the game Legitly, Why make it available through voting / donating?

14. Any idea when the marketplace will be back "online"?

15. Agree.

obviously people are upset about it because you guys told everyone they would be able to use points for 271 items and then went back on what you said. No one likes being told "hey you can have this thing!" and then later have that person change their mind. Especially considering the reasoning is that they don't want people to be able to use vote points for wrathful gear, to which the obvious solutions is don't put wrathful gear on the point shop.

Also just because the dev team is working on a new "bug-free", "blizzlike" server doesn't make it okay to neglect the servers that are currently being played on. There are still tons of bugs that make fights in icc significantly harder than they would be otherwise that remained un-patched for months.

Then maybe the dev team should be focusing on bug-fixes, not revamping the point system that no one asked or wanted to be changed?
    agree. Great ideea dont put wratful

First ... 40484950515260 ... Last