1. Point Shop?

Hi, I was wondering how long the point shop was going to be because I have a character I'd like to spend coins on, but I don't know if it's worth buying until I know what costs what on the point shop....

Thanks, Another Molten Member.

2. Hi, I was wondering how long the point shop was going to be because I have a character I'd like to spend coins on, but I don't know if it's worth buying until I know what costs what on the point shop....

Thanks, Another Molten Member.
    I'd also like to know this because I want to buy a heriloom for my alt

3. It has now been 10 days since we were all told that the Re-Release was 24 hours away, 240 Hours later and still no ETA with a release date..
    Could just tell everyone when the Marketplace for Vote Points will be back up and running?

Also, you shouldn't put items over item level 239 (Uldar 25hc) in the points shop as there are already worth alot to someone build a character. Anything higher will mean that you can do no raid, no RDF, no anything and achieve a GS of roughly 5.5k.

It would just take away so much from the game, by-passing ToC 10/25n and 10Hc/25Hc

4. It has now been 10 days since we were all told that the Re-Release was 24 hours away, 240 Hours later and still no ETA with a release date..
    Could just tell everyone when the Marketplace for Vote Points will be back up and running?

Also, you shouldn't put items over item level 239 (Uldar 25hc) in the points shop as there are already worth alot to someone build a character. Anything higher will mean that you can do no raid, no RDF, no anything and achieve a GS of roughly 5.5k.

It would just take away so much from the game, by-passing ToC 10/25n and 10Hc/25Hc
    People don't even know what you need to do to be rewarded with activity points because you actually might need to do bg's, arenas, raids, dungeons or other specific things other then afk for 1,5-2years to gear 1 char out of 10 possible for account but still complain about the same over and over...

5. It takes time to get geared, only via vote shop, for ICC 10/25n , like they said 1.5 - 2 years. For that time EVERYONE will know EVERY SINGLE ICC encounter.
    LMAO.
    Because this is a new game and people are still learning to read what stats do to their characters.

6. Bad news every1

New limitation on items - itemlevel is set at 269 for wrath of the lich king, effectively removing wrathful availability.

Activity rank is currently being developed and the point shop will be re-released at the same time as the activity rank system.

Point collection may became automatic based on activity rank at the end of every day.

Points will be switched to a single decimal value as well, allowing for example, +0.3, +0.4, so on.
    This allows higher activity ranks to give the most points, which goes beyond "1", up to 1.2 for the highest discussed so far.

The cost of items will remain a flat rounded number, such as 10, 11, 20, 30.
    SO NO MORE LVL 271, bad do hear that, many will be sorry, that thing will improved activity for adds and would make game more fun, i was agree to have more points to buy lvl 271 item, and many of my friends start adds job:) but now....not so much

7. SO NO MORE LVL 271, bad do hear that, many will be sorry, that thing will improved activity for adds and would make game more fun, i was agree to have more points to buy lvl 271 item, and many of my friends start adds job:) but now....not so much
    U got it all wrong son. U don't a job in order to buy items with vote points.

8. SO NO MORE LVL 271, bad do hear that, many will be sorry, that thing will improved activity for adds and would make game more fun, i was agree to have more points to buy lvl 271 item, and many of my friends start adds job:) but now....not so much
    It just means there won't be any RS 25 and ICC 25 LK gear in the vote shop everything else is below ilvl269.

9. Even though i really dont care much for the idea, you should include the lvl 271 and just remove the wrath gear and sm ect... the biggest part of the server is more pve concentrated anyways. I dont see the reasoning for getting rid of ALL lvl 271 gear because of a few wrath pieces. I suppose if your gonna do it at least do it right. By including lvl 271 it will encourage more to use the point system since mounts ect.. is not gonna be in there at least for the time being. The wrath shoulders is really the only piece of wrath gear anyways thats super hard to get, well that and the weapons. I just cant see the reasoning of not including a whole level of gear JUST because of a hand full of pvp gear, which could manually be removed from the market place to start with. I mean its not like if you included the 271 level gear people would be geared in a week .

I dont really think that would have much of an effect on icc raids anyways. I mean even if your new to the game and can do fos, pos with friends which is normally how new players makes it here the biggest part of the time, most wanna try to go for end game raids anyways. I been on this server since to close to day one, i been in icc raids, hell even fos pos runs with people so impatient they would leave cause they dont have it in them to wait 2 min to find a tank lol, same for toc and icc raids i been in, and you guys think being able to gear up in 1.5 to 2 yrs..lawl... people aint gonna wait that long and just not do icc, toc ect.. this is gonna have zero effect as far as icc ,toc ect goes. I think this will mainly be used to just get that last piece you been wanting for ages and cant get like DBW or something. I hardly doubt people will just log in and chill to run the clock up for almost 2yrs unless people do it for like their alts ect.. best thing to do for that is set it so if you afk for X amount of min you get a dc or something.

Take another month even two, might be a little extra work, but like i said before, if you are gonna do it might as well do it right for once.

Seems like everytime something major is done, the players suffer in one way or another. Hell im still in recovery from the wipe like so many others out here. By including lvl 271 you would at the very least give the ones that got screwed because of the server wipe the ability to get at least a piece or two here and there of gear back they had. For all the impatient players thats a pain in the *** anyways in raids, not gonna have to worry so much about them i dont think. Most of those players has this mentality ... level up today and in a couple days be 6k gs lol.

You have to remember that all the donators ect.. got coins back and others too BUT not all donated for EVERYTHING they had. I had donated full wrath for one toon and worked well over a year to gear my pve toon up to 6kgs. When points came down i lost a COMPLETE set of epic gear not to mention the achiev, titles ect.. just like so many others here.

10. Seems like everytime something major is done, the players suffer in one way or another. Hell im still in recovery from the wipe like so many others out here. By including lvl 271 you would at the very least give the ones that got screwed because of the server wipe the ability to get at least a piece or two here and there of gear back they had. For all the impatient players thats a pain in the *** anyways in raids, not gonna have to worry so much about them i dont think. Most of those players has this mentality ... level up today and in a couple days be 6k gs lol.

You have to remember that all the donators ect.. got coins back and others too BUT not all donated for EVERYTHING they had. I had donated full wrath for one toon and worked well over a year to gear my pve toon up to 6kgs. When points came down i lost a COMPLETE set of epic gear not to mention the achiev, titles ect.. just like so many others here.
    The point shop isn't and never will be something to "make up" for the restart we went through. Everyone lost everything, everyone has had to start from pretty much scratch for anything besides recovered coins, and the point shop isn't here to change that.

11. After the squish, they will become 5.
    So I have 90 points will I have what like 9 points after the squish?

12. The point shop isn't and never will be something to "make up" for the restart we went through. Everyone lost everything, everyone has had to start from pretty much scratch for anything besides recovered coins, and the point shop isn't here to change that.
    I never said that it was designed for that. My point , that you missed is that this whole market place idea if done correctly could "HELP" maybe with a piece of gear here and there ,not totally bring back everything that we lost because of the wipe which is totally a ******ed thought.

The main reasoning here is :
    Yea we lost a bunch of stuff because of the wipe
    If staff is gonna do something to make the community better and the gaming experience better "in their mind" give at the very least people in the community that use the market place thats been here for years a reason to really use the market place. I feel like sometimes staff doesn't take the time to see it from the average players perspective as far as long term effects.

And for the record i never said anything about the market place being something to "MAKE UP" for the restart, only that it would be nice to at least every other month or so have the ability to help get a piece of gear that was lost. Nothing will make up for the restart and you of all people should realize that.

13. Call it "help," call it "make up for." The end result is the same.
    Making the community and gaming experience better comes from scripted content and fixes, not from free high-grade equipment. Perhaps the long term effect wanted is for people to use points not as a crutch to rely on, for the focus to be getting things playing the game, not hoarding points?

14. Call it "help," call it "make up for." The end result is the same.
    Making the community and gaming experience better comes from scripted content and fixes, not from free high-grade equipment. Perhaps the long term effect wanted is for people to use points not as a crutch to rely on, for the focus to be getting things playing the game, not hoarding points?
    Then.........................fix the stuff in WOTLK before 3 or more other expansions are started. Common sense wold denote the fact of getting one expansions bugs fixed without starting other expansions which has tons of issues that need to be looked at. If staff truly wants the bliz like experience, do away with donations, market place and change it to a 1x realm, fix all the quests and dungeons so they work properly.

Bottom line is what is really the big deal of adding 271 gear without wrath? Stuff can be censored from the market place, that dont take a genius to do. Level 271 with wrath gear censored out isn't a big deal. Just saying "well we are gonna just go to level 269 gear to eliminate wrath gear" is kinda silly. If staff is gonna revamp the point system at least do it in a way that makes it worth the time and effort to use.

Whetever they want to to they are gonna do and not much the community can do about it anyways. Really its a waste of time to even post in a thread like this because if anything is posted that even remotely conflicts with the staffs idea it usually hits a brick wall.

I would be interested in hearing a response from Edifice as to why level 271 could not be added with wrath gear ect censored out.

15. Then.........................fix the stuff in WOTLK before 3 or more other expansions are started. Common sense wold denote the fact of getting one expansions bugs fixed without starting other expansions which has tons of issues that need to be looked at. If staff truly wants the bliz like experience, do away with donations, market place and change it to a 1x realm, fix all the quests and dungeons so they work properly.
    You're right. We should do that and get things fixed. Maybe we'll make a new core for it, so we can fix things that the old core couldn't handle. Maybe we'll start with one server in that core and later expand it to the other ones.. Maybe we'll even call it something like Lordaeron and place a huge video tease that shows in our whole website when we do that. Good idea.

Regarding the whole "blizz-like" thing, I'll just ask this: do you want your Blizz-like subscription monthly or in a 3, 6 or 12 months package?

Bottom line is what is really the big deal of adding 271 gear without wrath? Stuff can be censored from the market place, that dont take a genius to do. Level 271 with wrath gear censored out isn't a big deal. Just saying "well we are gonna just go to level 269 gear to eliminate wrath gear" is kinda silly. If staff is gonna revamp the point system at least do it in a way that makes it worth the time and effort to use.
    If it's no big deal adding, why are you making a big deal about not adding?

First ... 38464748495058 ... Last