1. After many, many years of Molten WoW and now Warmane, my opinion on this is that,
    - Yes, remove mounts and companions from shop; not available with coins nor points! Make people work for a reward.
    Since rare mounts and companions can be found from shop, the actual drop-rate percentage doesn't even matter because every damn lazy noob can have whatever they want, with their money. What is so cool of having Ashes of Al'ar, or Warglaives, when it can be bought with no effort at all? it might be fun for the buyer, but I believe it takes more away from others. It is not nice, if one can be happy but cost of it is five sad people.
    But gear - I think its kinda good thing to have some available, but not too much. Make top-class items, legendary of course too, not-available so people actually have to play and do the stuff it requires. Too often, it is so that when wanting to raid, one has to have supreme gear already in order to be accepted into group, yet half raid can't do much, even with their 150 euros worth of gear.

I like Warmane because this isn't socially dead like retail WoW. People here actually talk, and have to see some effort to get something. What ruined Retail WoW, is that they made everything so easy that everyone can do everything with little to no effort at all, so I believe the key to make this server succeed in the long run is indeed removal of those things from the shop, that require most effort.

Whatever happens, there will be loads of stuff that I am not content with - but I will endure it, for I believe this is still the best private server ever. Even after everything...

2. After many, many years of Molten WoW and now Warmane, my opinion on this is that,
    - Yes, remove mounts and companions from shop; not available with coins nor points! Make people work for a reward.
    Since rare mounts and companions can be found from shop, the actual drop-rate percentage doesn't even matter because every damn lazy noob can have whatever they want, with their money. What is so cool of having Ashes of Al'ar, or Warglaives, when it can be bought with no effort at all? it might be fun for the buyer, but I believe it takes more away from others. It is not nice, if one can be happy but cost of it is five sad people.
    But gear - I think its kinda good thing to have some available, but not too much. Make top-class items, legendary of course too, not-available so people actually have to play and do the stuff it requires. Too often, it is so that when wanting to raid, one has to have supreme gear already in order to be accepted into group, yet half raid can't do much, even with their 150 euros worth of gear.

I like Warmane because this isn't socially dead like retail WoW. People here actually talk, and have to see some effort to get something. What ruined Retail WoW, is that they made everything so easy that everyone can do everything with little to no effort at all, so I believe the key to make this server succeed in the long run is indeed removal of those things from the shop, that require most effort.

Whatever happens, there will be loads of stuff that I am not content with - but I will endure it, for I believe this is still the best private server ever. Even after everything...
    For me, either in PVP and PVE i always wanted the others to have the best gear possible so i could have a challenge and push me to get better. So many people purchase full gear with coins that it doesn't really matter to me if they can purchase gear that isn't even the best and take so long time to get that the other only doesn't have it already if they didnt wanted to (or in PVE case, if they had really bad luck).
    About mounts, I think that if I want to have 1 mount maybe other ppl feel the same way and what matters is that you are happy with it, either you got it fighting or in shop, you are the one that must decide what is the most rewarding way for you. About the fact that many ppl can have the same mount because VPs make it easier... You wanted exclusivity? i don't see any way you can feel happy just because you have something few ppl have, at least I get happy when the others get what they wished, rare or not, this is a game and what matters is that people get happy and have fun with it

3. I don't get why people are whining about the new items that will be added to the voteshop. You can gear 25HC in a couple months if you're in a decent guild, while it will take 1.5-2 YEARS to fully gear a toon using VP. This translates to what? 1-2 months per item? Some items you almost can't get in-game, like the wrathful shoulders because 3v3 is almost dead. Also, using the vote shop is a personal choice, if you don't want a 271 item a month then don't get it!
    And believe me, there are a LOT of people who don't know how to play while being BiS, this won't really increase the amount of BiS noobs since it takes such a long time to get a piece.

4. After many, many years of Molten WoW and now Warmane, my opinion on this is that,

People who choose to support the server they play on deserve those bonuses. It's not fair to who? The non-donors? Don't get me wrong I know not everyone can donate but I have friends who's country will not allow them to donate but they find a way to get some coins. People pay for the game they enjoy and it just so happens to be on this server, so if someone wants to donate 100 bucks and buy a mount or companion with some of those coins, leave him be. Without all those "damn lazy noobs" you wouldn't have a server to play on.

5. So I won't be able to buy something like felsteel longblade with points anymore? ;(

6. Anykind of big change in a community that has been going on for years with the same philosophy and habits is going to be the end of it. trust me. i've seen it two times already on other servers

7. coins/ vote points was just perfect until now. why change what has worked right for years ? if it aint broken don't fix it

8. I don't understand how you can change what was donor gear into vote gear? The idea just boggles my mind.

9. This kind of defeats the purpose of arenas and raid because all you have to do is vote to win. I understood donating, but won't this cause the server to be like an instant 80?

10. This kind of defeats the purpose of arenas and raid because all you have to do is vote to win. I understood donating, but won't this cause the server to be like an instant 80?
    Vote for 2 years to win. Did you even read anything?

11. When we can expect the point shop to be open?(Aproximately).And will items from tbc still be there?(for twinkers)

12. I'd like them to bring back the mounts and companions with vote points because you can no longer find a serious group for Tempest Keep to get the ashes of Al'ar , every single time someone leaves and you can't get a bigger group than 13-17people and that only happens after you spam 5 hours in the global chat.And this mount is from previous expansion and should be in the vote point shop.

As for the 271 item lvl items , no it's not pointless because if you want to get the full set you will have to vote 1,5 - 2 years every day , so the point of this is to help you out with an item or two while you are grinding the rest of the set in the game , because you need like 2 months to complete the set and the same amount of time voting to get only 1 item from the shop.The new rework is very good , stop complaining.Maybe the only stupid thing is to remove the profession materials , but let's hope that they will change their mind later.

Nice work after all Warmane staff , still the best and least-bugged private server , keep up the good work.

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last