1. Oh yeah it's great , especially when in Utgarde pinnacle the boss that drops the mount is bugged and with no mounts in the VP , there is no way you can get that mount ...
    you can always do the culling of strathholm for the mount of farm wrymmrest accord rep for the mount

2. u do realise how many items u actuly have to buy to be fully geard.... the most basic gear ull get with just doing random stuff its not like u gonna sit and w8 till u get gear just with vp ... u have to play a bit and this is just to help out with some items like trinkets and necks...

3. ITS NOT THE 25TH YET SO STOP ASKING WHEN IS THE SHOP COMING! if its not here on the 26th then u can ask
    Dude why say that?
    First the said September the first it would be done. After that sep 5-20. Then some admin said in this post that it would be done in 24 hours.
    They never said it would be done on the 25th of september. That is the lordean server you're talking about.

They are just plain late and don't follow there own ETA's and don't inform people if they are late.

4. Hi Salty's,

Q: Is vanity items and mounts not going to be in the new point shop. A: Yeah probably in the beginning just to get all the armor and weapons backup, do you even know how many items is in WoW to go thru?

Come on guys I do a bit of website developing in my spare time and it's really a lot of things to take in consideration... Give them time they will give you what you want!

5. Dude why say that?
    First the said September the first it would be done. After that sep 5-20. Then some admin said in this post that it would be done in 24 hours.
    They never said it would be done on the 25th of september. That is the lordean server you're talking about.

They are just plain late and don't follow there own ETA's and don't inform people if they are late.
    Ninja reply
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2535016

Supposedly it'll be released together with Lordaeron, even tho my gut tells me they'll delay Lordaeron's release as well xD

6. is the point shop ever coming back????

7. what will happen with twink items from bugged bosses from BT and SW like

8. will lordaeron have a point shop after 1 or 2 or even 3 months point shop or will always be with no point shop?

9. Ninja reply
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2535016

Supposedly it'll be released together with Lordaeron, even tho my gut tells me they'll delay Lordaeron's release as well xD
    Can't find any admin saying that they will release it on the 25th, only players assuming they will.
    Only dates and times admins gave that i saw are the once i mentioned.

And they definitely will also delay release of lordaeron, that's just how warmane staff is.
    They set deadlines but knowing they won't reach those.
    And worst part is they give no information about delaying it or what is happening at all.

10. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....24 hours indeed...sure thing :P
    I think he meant "24 days*"

First ... 1252606162