1. Do you know how many hours are in 50 days? 1200 hours. May not seem like it but that is way to much effort. Using time in this case does not help. Especially since odds are you WILL max out on VP quite a bit. And odds are you're going to sit on that cap just waiting on cap with nothing to spend on. Again 50 was only used since you used it so don't need to say it's an example. It isn't a good system.
    Will pointshop be available today??

2. Will pointshop be available today??
    You know as much info as everyone here. Just wait patiently and keep gathering points. It will be released when it is released.

3. I just want to know DATE of releasing point market shop .. i waited all night and its silly when i dont know how much i need to wait ..they made it sound like its gonna happen i 1 day but that day passed and other is passing as well ... i cant be patient until i know releasing date ...if you say "Its gonna be in 5 days" i would be perfect fine with it.But saying "in 24 hours" that already passed really makes me nervious

4. I just want to know DATE of releasing point market shop .. i waited all night and its silly when i dont know how much i need to wait ..they made it sound like its gonna happen i 1 day but that day passed and other is passing as well ... i cant be patient until i know releasing date ...if you say "Its gonna be in 5 days" i would be perfect fine with it.But saying "in 24 hours" that already passed really makes me nervious
    This is why ETAs are bad. If they don't make the date they set people get angry for it not happening. Sides we haven't had the point squish yet.

5. Blindness May Not Be Bliss

People, IMHO it does not matter much when the marketplace becomes available, but what it would actually contain. Please, take a moment and think about the concepts behind these proposed changes and how they could affect the overall game-play in the long term. Take advantage of the actual discussion thread to debate these changes otherwise it may happen to you like it did to the Gazzelle. =/

6. What about the cost for Faction Changes? I was 1 day of voting short to faction change my toon lol :<

7. Very, very good point shop rework, except mounts and companions probably should stay available.

8. Blizzlike is irrelevant, and should not be used as an argument point. Especially when the term itself is subjective.
    Yeah because having people run around with enchants that aren't obtainable in-game is totally fine.

9. Did any staff member mention anything about marketplace for other expansions? What about marketplace for Cata/Mop?

10. Actually, when people stop asking for ridiculous gearscore (like for example: ICC25 5.8k+ or even 6.2k i see somethings, when actual gearscore for ICC25NM is 5.5, I have done the whole raid with my guild without only 2 wipes), then this will be unfair.

11. When marketplace for Votepoint will be up Again ? please . Thx

12. Yeah because having people run around with enchants that aren't obtainable in-game is totally fine.
    Yes, it is. Just like people run around on retail with the Corrupted Ashbringer. It is perfectly fine.

13. What about Faction Change and Realm Transfer? How much will that cost?

14. 1,5 to 2 years? Wonder if warmane will be around that long without sh*t getting reset

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last