1. I want to know - will the heirloom prices be changed ?

2. Ilvl 269 and the relentless gear is more than enough for vote points. I myself I'm thankful and I'm not kissing nobody's ***. Donors can still buy end game gear or wrathful set. I'm a noob in pvp and I just do it if I'm bored or a premade with guildies. Plus u have 2 wrath items in voa and the items from the vendor buyable with honor.

The only thing that I'd request is the specific twink categories pvp gear
    Arenas as twinks are rare.

Cheers guys.

3. We haven't heard much of an update lately, or anything close to that. The topic owner stopped replying to posts within this thread a few days after it was made - so please topic starter, give us some updates on how everything is turning out. Not many of us demand anything, expect for a few decent updates, so that we can know when or atleast what we should think of this delayed Marketplace thing.

Also - about this whole realm transfer thing, I think it's very sad that you still offer free realm transfer from Ragnaros to Deathwing - afterall the realms is very equal populated at this moment, actually Deathwing holds more active players at any time - looking at the activity box on your frontpage.
    How about getting the realm transfer back to normal again, so that players can transfer from both realms for either points or coins.
    - Ragnaros population is slowly fading compared to Deathwing.

Over and out.

4. level 269 does not, ideed exist ingame, so this means the maximum accesible items will be 264, non heroic. this will include Wrathfull offset items :)
    the only item at level 268 will be the penultimate iteration of the rep ring in icc. will that as a quest item be accesible via vote shop? subsequently will 251 weapons from hilt quest be in vote shop? and also being a quest item, but being non hc and lvl 264, WILL SHADOW'S EDGE get added to the new and improved vote shop?

5. New limitation on items - itemlevel is set at 269 for wrath of the lich king, effectively removing wrathful availability.

Activity rank is currently being developed and the point shop will be re-released at the same time as the activity rank system.

Point collection may became automatic based on activity rank at the end of every day.

Points will be switched to a single decimal value as well, allowing for example, +0.3, +0.4, so on.
    This allows higher activity ranks to give the most points, which goes beyond "1", up to 1.2 for the highest discussed so far.

The cost of items will remain a flat rounded number, such as 10, 11, 20, 30.
    this basicaly means people now gona have to be online at least 10 hours per day in wow to get some points
    hahah epic way to exploit people love for this game with this activity rank nonsence
    cmon bro you still havent reached your 12 hours playtime today so no half point for you today cmon chop chop do more work slave
    activity rank = who stayed more online or donated more or talked more nonsence on forum
    you guys gonna lose even this population that is still here after moldown scam with this slave labour system

6. I see the offset as 270
    But what makes me happy is the Togc gear availability.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Item_level

7. I'm pretty sure Togc gear falls under the category of "heroic gear" which is not available.

8. level 269 does not, ideed exist ingame, so this means the maximum accesible items will be 264, non heroic. this will include Wrathfull offset items :)
    the only item at level 268 will be the penultimate iteration of the rep ring in icc. will that as a quest item be accesible via vote shop? subsequently will 251 weapons from hilt quest be in vote shop? and also being a quest item, but being non hc and lvl 264, WILL SHADOW'S EDGE get added to the new and improved vote shop?
    For the ICC rings people just need to rep farm the trash mobs takes a couple runs to get exalted though, but I would like to also get the another Ashen Verdict ring for my offspec and BH costs like 3k gold on AH. As for Shadows Edge one part of me says add it another says don't. I mean you play a dk, paladin or warrior you pick up the Shadows Edge quest you join a pug 25 ICC raid if you're lucky someone won't ninja loot bloods. Once you get both bloods from rotface and festergut then you need 25 primos and raid leaders reserve primos and the ones on AH start from 3k so unless you have a alt that has a lot of EoF and doesn't need them to get better gear from vendors or a lot of gold finishing the Shadows Edge quest becomes quite difficult.

9. I would like to also get the another Ashen Verdict ring for my offspec
    ashen rings are unique equipped no matter the level. this and sheadow edge being in vote shop would anihialte all icc rep farming. wich is bad. shadow edge availalbility would also reduce ninja. Also a primo is again ridiculosly cheap, gone are the days of 10k a pop, so that would be no problem

10. Honestly, this is bad! You start to remove all items from point shop that can actually help player! ;) just so you can earn more money from coin shop lol, its so so seen already, everything you did till now is like that! but fine lol ;) but srsly not okej, then remove full sistem for points and closed story, make coins items more expensive and **** everything.. server anyways dies because of this ideas, i started to think aswell to leave it...dont think that this is hate or something, this was my opinion, i think that everyone can give suggestions, opinions and things like that,but anyways since i dont hate nobody, wish you luck Kaer,Edifice and whoever is in this project :))

11. I dont understand why everybody discussed this Point shop.

The Point shop is an free Bonus feauture. You dont pay any Cent for playing on warmane even u wont pay any Cent for the Point shop.

I think that the GMs are in hard work for Lordaeron so dont wonder if there isnt a daily Feedback in this thread.

im asking myself how the capital City will look in a few weeks? maybe we wanna se hundreds of afk at the Training so the activity rank will push them :)

12. It has been like 10 days since sept 6. when do u plan on releasing the store?

13. i belive this is good

i believe this change is good, but if this is to help player and get more donation, i think you must increase the drop for good items in icc and change the donation prices too because for example, i cant donate 30 dlls now, it's to much money here in mexico and just for one item 30 dlls i think is too much money...

14. Point reset, squish and rework starting September 1, 2015

Hello,

Starting September 1, 2015 September 5 - 20, the point system will be revised and all old points reset - spend your points before September 1, 2015. Firstly, points will be denominated, costs adjusted and rounded down. For example if current 158 points would become 15 points, an item that currently costs 58 points will cost 5 points (the unnecessary 0 will be removed to maintain its value and make it easier to comprehend. Current point system is based on the obsolete vote system which Warmane does not support. The purpose of this rework is to make point system a simple, valuable and activity based reward system.Activity rank is still in development and more more information will be announced before the changes.

1) All points will be reset.
    2) Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted.
    3) Items and features available for points will be revised.
    4) Points will have a cap of 100 (old definition would be 1000).
    5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events.

Once again, be sure to spend your points before September 1, 2015.

UPDATE:

The dates have changed a little due to still working on the squish and rework of the whole system.

First ... 36444546474856 ... Last