1. What was the executive reasoning behind the removal of all Bind on Equips?
    So people won't make multiple accounts just for hoarding points, this way people will only have the accounts they actually use. Another part would be that way points won't be used to get gold, it simply defends the economy.

2. I do hope you keep lower gear for cata and MoP in there :( I mean mog lives matters!

shame mounts and pets are temporarily removed :C and bags :C

I can see why people are so mad about the whole gear upgrade being included, but I trust you guys have worked out the numbers so that they aren't just "free" gear. I mean if what I assume of the activity rank system is correct, a piece of close to end game gear should cost... 22-25 points? and that should be 2-2 and a half weeks for each piece. But that wont fit with your description of 1.5-2 years for full set. So Im assuming it's close to 1 month per piece of gear or something. Which would really translate to hard core playing to gain gear. Yeh maybe not so bad afterall. :x Hyped up ;3

3. Where gear is concerned, I my humble opinion is that starter epics (both PvP and PvE) for the relevant expansion should be as high as it goes on points. This gives people a reasonable place to start from, but it still makes in-game accomplishments necessary for the truly impressive gear. Again, just my feelings.

4. those who complain about changes go play another server instant 80 pvp full wrath, lordaeron will be only for manly man who actually have the balls to play like in the old days of glory... I love these changes, personally I'm hype! I can't wait to play on Lordaeron 'cause only the best of the best will survive *0*

5. are all profession recipes obtainable now? your removing everything related to professions but if it wasn't for getting a recipe from point shop I would of never been able to get my blacksmithing over the 290ish mark. (I'm referencing the Imperial Plate quests)

6. Does Activity Rank even work? i play everyday for many hours a day but yet my Activity Rank has not changed at all

7. Wrath of the Lich King point shop is currently being re-worked, this topic will serve as information, discussion and feedback about what is changing, new limits and removals.

Also note that all prices will be squished to a factor of 10, including point collection.

Removals
    - Profession related items such as materials and patterns
    - Bags
    - Mounts and Companions

Changes
    - Lower end northrend items will cost the same or slightly more
    - Weapons and Armor below item level 200 will no longer be available
    - All bind on equip items removed from the point shops
    - All heroic weapons and armor will be unavailable

Added
    - New items up to item level 271 added with an increased point cost, no heroics available

It will take a while to get these items. Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA)

Reminder, Lordaeron will have no point shop.

This information is subject to change as we gradually release the changes, some items will return to availability once changes and further discussions have happened
    It seems you are forcing the players to go Lordaeron realm, if don't like the changes.
    For myself, i have played a role in Ragnors for 3 years, and donated item.
    If implement the changes like you said, please refund my account right away. I don't need the donated items any more, just a couple of 271 and 270 items are enough for me.

8. It seems you are forcing the players to go Lordaeron realm, if don't like the changes.
    For myself, i have played a role in Ragnors for 3 years, and donated item.
    If implement the changes like you said, please refund my account right away. I don't need the donated items any more, just a couple of 271 and 270 items are enough for me.
    That isn't how donations work. Donations are far different from buying. You give money for nothing. The coins you receive are only given as a thank you. Which in turn they made a shop that lets you spend them.

9. Guys , just please make sure that you include all the items to this ilvl . Don't skip important rare trinkets thanks :D

10. Weapons and Armor below item level 200 will no longer be available
    This KILLS most of the twink brackets (in particular, 60 and 70 die a horrible death) right out. A lot of these items are flat out unobtainable outside of the point store and it is an absolute tragedy that those who want to make new twinks will essentially be unable to do so. Please reconsider this change, or offer an alternative method of acquiring the items.

11. That isn't how donations work. Donations are far different from buying. You give money for nothing. The coins you receive are only given as a thank you. Which in turn they made a shop that lets you spend them.
    I need an offical response for my request, you are not even play WotLK, and you are not qualified to my question.

12. Will wrathful gear be available trough points since its ilvl 270?

13. After the squish, they will become 5.
    So after squish I will only have 5 points? or everytime I vote I will get 5 points?

14. this is great work guys, really liking it although a few things to note for me;

<ilevel 200 gear - this needs to be included as its really helpful for levelling up your toons/alts and of course for twinks
    < bags - I can sort of understand removing bags as it could cause economy problems, but maybe add BOP bags and lower capacity bags i.e 14 or 16 slots max

hopefully these will be added along with the mounts and companions that "might" come back after a while :)

First ... 345671555 ... Last