1. I'm sorry to say Mercy but that is not an insult, That is if you're referring to the post by Kidginzero or Invisible77. I'm just saying that sharing your opinion on a matter is not "insulting" saying "What you guys are doing displeases me" he is simply letting you know his feelings on the matter in a non-condescending way. For the other person he said that he was disappointed to see this happening basically, and that it would "destroy" the arenas. how are either of those "insults" I mean I'm just saying.

2. Keep in mind I have never donated. (I would if I could) But I highly doubt you need an achievements to equip something you bought from the coin shop. Also everyone by now who plays on wrath have already killed those bosses so it wouldn't matter as again you're adding a requirement that would do 1 of 2 things. Prevent a player from another expansion from coming in and playing and wanting to gear up more or less to help them get into raids faster or you stop new players to warmane on wrath from doing the same. This is why that requirement is pointless.

Also I highly doubt that there is that many people who don't know the fights of say ICC bosses. But what about the players who came from retail and want to play here? Even if they did kill the LK and have the achievements. You also prevent them from gearing up to jump straight into the raiding scene even if they know how bosses work. Cause of these few things adding an achievement requirement for Point Gear does more harm than good. I mean sure some people who are new to wow won't know how ICC works or any Raid Boss of Wrath can be a problem, but if it is their first time EVER they should state such which it doesn't hurt to explain each boss which is where players who have done it can easily take 5 minutes out of their time to explain. So really that kind of thing seems to be a playerbase problem.

Also considering (when I have popped on wrath) People were wanting 5.7k GS + Achieve this shows me even if you have the GS you still can't get in by asking for the achievement. Which at the same time you can if you want start only accepting people who have the achievement. This would eliminate your problem. Again a playerbase problem that warmane should not fix. Well that is how I see it.
    Agreed. They were just random ideas off the top of my head. Someone can improve upon them.

3. Agreed. They were just random ideas off the top of my head. Someone can improve upon them.
    Oh I know but if we had more information a better system could be set up. Like how much the 271 items would cost or at least a rough estimate. From there also know how many points we can obtain a week. Then if the length of time of fully gearing up would be a long time then there would be no reason for those kind of stipulations. However, if they were cheap and quick to obtain then there should and I would be (more or less) ok with it.

4. No marketplace in the shop now?
    I can only transfere and change name and race with points

5. No marketplace in the shop now?
    I can only transfere and change name and race with points
    There probably won't be a marketplace til the point squish happens.

6. yest they said in 24 hours it would be ready until they triple check well 24 hours are gone and still no shop

7. yest they said in 24 hours it would be ready until they triple check well 24 hours are gone and still no shop
    **** happens. Be patient and wait. It won't kill you.

8. can't wait new wotlk market place.

SUP.

9. Idk if its already been suggested, sorry if it already was. The idea is to put a requirement of days played if someone wants to buy an item with item lvl 271. If i remember correctly there were legendary daggers in the vote shop for cata and you needed 300 days played time on the character which you wanted to buy them on.

So for example:
    items with level 271 (rs 25 gear) would have a required play time of let's say 50 days
    items with level 264 (icc 25 gear) would have a required play time of let's say 40 days
    items with level 258 (rs 10 gear) would have a required play time of let's say 30 days
    items with level 251 (icc 10 gear) would have a required play time of let's say 20 days

or

Items a certain person could buy would depend on their activity rank.

for example:

items with 271 level can only be bought with players who have the highest activity rank
    items with 264 level can only be bought with players who have the second to the highest activity rank
    and so on and so forth...

10. Idk if its already been suggested, sorry if it already was. The idea is to put a requirement of days played if someone wants to buy an item with item lvl 271. If i remember correctly there were legendary daggers in the vote shop for cata and you needed 300 days played time on the character which you wanted to buy them on.

So for example:
    items with level 271 (rs 25 gear) would have a required play time of let's say 50 days
    items with level 264 (icc 25 gear) would have a required play time of let's say 40 days
    items with level 258 (rs 10 gear) would have a required play time of let's say 30 days
    items with level 251 (icc 10 gear) would have a required play time of let's say 20 days

or

Items a certain person could buy would depend on their activity rank.

for example:

items with 271 level can only be bought with players who have the highest activity rank
    items with 264 level can only be bought with players who have the second to the highest activity rank
    and so on and so forth...
    50 days so they log in 50 times (basically 2 months) hmmmm Considering I'm sure you can possibly hit point cap before (if my math is correct on the minimum side) then you would had waisted 250 points cause the gear was not obtainable to use it which prolongs the inevitable. Now if it was 50 days worth of hours then that would be way to much.

The activity rank has a better chance in adding requirements than the 1st idea. But... at the same time whose to say you can obtain highest activity rank just by AFKing? Which would defeat the purpose of it.

But still my opinion stands, if it takes 1.5 years to 2 years to fully gear up via VP only then there should not be a reason to add requirements to obtain the gear.

11. You guys once said that there would be events to award votepoints as well. How often will these be hosted?

(Jody from Warmane-Con here :P )

12. 50 days so they log in 50 times (basically 2 months) hmmmm Considering I'm sure you can possibly hit point cap before (if my math is correct on the minimum side) then you would had waisted 250 points cause the gear was not obtainable to use it which prolongs the inevitable. Now if it was 50 days worth of hours then that would be way to much.

The activity rank has a better chance in adding requirements than the 1st idea. But... at the same time whose to say you can obtain highest activity rank just by AFKing? Which would defeat the purpose of it.

But still my opinion stands, if it takes 1.5 years to 2 years to fully gear up via VP only then there should not be a reason to add requirements to obtain the gear.
    Im talking about in game play time for the char you want to buy an item on, also im not saying it should be 50 days; its just an example

13. So point shop will be available today??

14. Just suggesting cus i see a lot of hate towards the ilvl271 release on the new shop. About the afk'ing part since molten buffed up the sentinel i'm sure it can detect a botting software.

also where the hell is the edit button :S

15. Im talking about in game play time for the char you want to buy an item on, also im not saying it should be 50 days; its just an example
    Do you know how many hours are in 50 days? 1200 hours. May not seem like it but that is way to much effort. Using time in this case does not help. Especially since odds are you WILL max out on VP quite a bit. And odds are you're going to sit on that cap just waiting on cap with nothing to spend on. Again 50 was only used since you used it so don't need to say it's an example. It isn't a good system.

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last