1. Sorry for the many typing errors... XD

2. I think its time a GM or someone from the staff to give some info , i guess that triple check took some time to happen , so it would be really nice to actually give some information whether or not something will happen in the near future at least... or not so near future lol

3. Warmane what the hell is going on , it's been 2 weeks since you posted this and still there is no point shop.At least tell us what's happening ...

4. lel its real drama.

troll staff.

5. When will you unleash marketplace with all new items.

6. Bugs didnt fix with 120 days interval what do u want to happen with new marketplace? :D Maybe 2020 :D

7. No bags? Pls bags ,my characters starter gear depends mostly on the 20 slot bags ,I need a lot of inventory space ,and I'm sure I'm not the only one

8. 1.Open the marketplace.
    2.Open the dungeons.
    3.Open the raids.
    4.Fix the bugs.
    5.Do it.

9. 1.Open the marketplace.
    2.Open the dungeons.
    3.Open the raids.
    4.Fix the bugs.
    5.Do it.
    If life was that simple lol!

10. I hope its ready by tomorrow. I need to get some gear guys come on, I've been waiting for a week and a half ....

11. You dont need vote shop to buy items for Fos and Pos or any gold...you just need profesions and skill...try to go in guilds where no gs req...they can help...its not all in vote shop and gold, be smart.

12. When will new vp be out? I kinder not into grinding that much @Nazgull95 i got 5kgs in 2 weeks but the grind was too much :D easy methods are not skills but less stress :D

13. Ofc,but its like no one have it...so someone will w8 this marketplace and someone will do it on little hard way but he will be 5k gs or more when they open marketplace.

First ... 7475556575859 ... Last