1. Guess what day it is today.. After that 20th EleGiggle

2. Lets hope we get an update today!

3. Any idea when the point shop will be back? I Just hit level 80 and it's almost impossible to get gear on my first character with 1.8gs. Nobody wants to group with you and I can't afford BOEs
    if your on DW ill run you :) add Bredda

4. uhhmmm within 24hours of September 20th.. It's the 21st now... still nothing...

5. guys i would like to share how would you be able to fix this kind of problem in the future..
    http://www.yourcoach.be/en/blog/wp-c...ts-300x208.jpg.

6. Any idea when the point shop will be back? I Just hit level 80 and it's almost impossible to get gear on my first character with 1.8gs. Nobody wants to group with you and I can't afford BOEs
    Rep farm/profession crafts, gets you 3k gs => fos/pos normal => eot farm & fos/pos hc => toc10, voas, keep farming emblems => toc10hc, toc25, **** icc10n, voas, eof farm => decent-good icc10 runs, eof gear => icc25 => icc10hc => icc25hc

I've geared 5 chars following this simple line, but ofc it's easier to moan and complain about nobody devoting their time to ease your problems.

7. @FrosCy we all live nice some of us only have a few hours to play what you talking about is about a 4-5 week or more depending on your GOLD you earn. If you think we betching then leave cause no1 wants your criticism we just want VP system -_- this is a less grind server so if u wanna grind ok but i am not too tired for that!

8. Well,it's clear no update within 2-3 days lol... Warmane's devs mmm no words :/.

9. Everyone can understand working issues, mistakes or something else. You are humans, you can make mistake, but nobody can understand arrogant ignorance, and lies. Give us at least some unofficial deadline or something like that. People are getting frustrated as you can see.

10. @FrosCy we all live nice some of us only have a few hours to play what you talking about is about a 4-5 week or more depending on your GOLD you earn. If you think we betching then leave cause no1 wants your criticism we just want VP system -_- this is a less grind server so if u wanna grind ok but i am not too tired for that!
    my brotha. Join a good guild. Grind Ebon blade /wyrmrest / sons of hodir / kirin tor reputation and buy revered and exalted items. you should have atleast 5 epics in your inventory and hit 3k easily. Grind heroic dungeons after that and try to get FOS POS runs. It is a mmorph not a freaking "lvl up to 80 i should go icc25 im pro" server. You can't handle ICC. You won't be able to probably.

I work 8 hours a day, i hit the gym, do my personal **** and play 2 - 3 hours a day and I'm on this server for a month now with 2 chars 5k+. Be persistant.

If you need money, just do quests in Sholazar, Storm peaks and Icecrown. That netted me around 10k in 6 hours of playing.

Hope this helps. No insults meant :)

11. my brotha. Join a good guild. Grind Ebon blade /wyrmrest / sons of hodir / kirin tor reputation and buy revered and exalted items. you should have atleast 5 epics in your inventory and hit 3k easily. Grind heroic dungeons after that and try to get FOS POS runs. It is a mmorph not a freaking "lvl up to 80 i should go icc25 im pro" server. You can't handle ICC. You won't be able to probably.

I work 8 hours a day, i hit the gym, do my personal **** and play 2 - 3 hours a day and I'm on this server for a month now with 2 chars 5k+. Be persistant.

If you need money, just do quests in Sholazar, Storm peaks and Icecrown. That netted me around 10k in 6 hours of playing.

Hope this helps. No insults meant :)
    It so easy to say "join a guild" most guilds that are made don't last more then a couplle of weeks before disbanding or diying due to lack of activity or people leaving the guild and the top end guilds recruit based on what class they need at any given time and many of those require you to HC achievements not to mention they ask a series of questions on tactics and your class and spec one even asked me to post a screen shot of UI. So just don't say join a raiding guild it's not as easy as you make it sound.

12. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....... Guess what? Still no point shop! Kappa KKona EleGiggle

13. I Would hope warmane give us a little 'sorry' token such as 10points for free for going over the date they gave us with no update.

14. @FrosCy we all live nice some of us only have a few hours to play what you talking about is about a 4-5 week or more depending on your GOLD you earn. If you think we betching then leave cause no1 wants your criticism we just want VP system -_- this is a less grind server so if u wanna grind ok but i am not too tired for that!
    So you want to walk straight into endgame without lifting a finger? I'm also inclined to believe that effort you'd put in a raid would see you removed from it in first hour or so.
    I myself got only 3 days, few hours each, to play a week, yet i managed just fine. Also you can skip rep farming by making your own fos/pos groups, but I guess that's too much of a hassle too.

First ... 8485657585960 ... Last