1. It would be better if Agent rank accounts dont get points squished ( if i have 70 points now ,they should stay like that) but collection of points will be regular like every other account...i guess Agent rank is ultimate cuz i have this account for 3 or 4 years and played many many hours ... so it would be kinda fair not to be treated like every new account

2. I sense that most of the community feedback is againsed this upcoming change , 90% of the people agreeing with it is lazy, inexperienced players who cannot obtain those items in-game due to not being in good End- Game guilds, low gear or whatever the reason is. This is a shortcut no matter how long it takes to get a piece of gear , its still FREE and ruins the whole point of gearing up and obtaining superior gear.
    So people who can't get their piece to drop or they can't manage to win a roll should be out of luck? Also why be against getting gear via VP if we can get it via donate? How is that even fair? Oh wait it isn't.

3. It would be better if Agent rank accounts dont get points squished ( if i have 70 points now ,they should stay like that) but collection of points will be regular like every other account...i guess Agent rank is ultimate cuz i have this account for 3 or 4 years and played many many hours ... so it would be kinda fair not to be treated like every new account
    WUT?!

First of all everyone is agent rank now. Seeing i played for half a year now and am also agent rank at the moment.
    And second why would you need to discriminate other people and let you have 70 points seeing you can buy probably at least 1 icc 25 item with that.
    What you're saying is just stupid and discriminating.

4. -.-

Whatever how long you takes to voting, players will get full gears with 271 items in 2 years max. How many players dont have only ONE 271 items for playing more than one year?
    It is very sad, that someone plays for over one year and doesn't have a single lev 271 item. Hell, even half decent pugs manage to kill at least 4-5 bosses in ICC 25 hc, which effectively gives you a good to fair chance to get 277 lev gear. I get it, some people don't have the time to play because of the family, uni, jobs - I get that.
    But, you cannot ignore the fact that ppl that play for over a year (some even more) and still run a 5k toon maybe, just MAYBE don't have the knowledge and the skill to get something better? Just because they feel like they are entitled to better gear, doesn't make them so. For e.g. I believe I am entitled to drive a Ferrari, but if I don't work my *** off HARD in life and earn it - I will never get to sit in one, let alone own one. What Wamane is doing is just a nice small help to ppl that maybe chase some trinket, or piece of gear and are just unlucky for the drop.
    I have chased Rogue Gunship Chest for 16 consecutive weeks, but the damn chest never dropped. One week I couldn't come (17th time) and ofc, the chest dropped and eventually went to some feral as OS and 10 dkp. Warmane is not giving this gear for cheap, check the prices - TWO YEARS to gear a char. Dude I don't know what will happen in two months, let alone plan my vote points for next two years.

Seriously, relax and enjoy - after all, this will benefit you too.

5. So we can buy Wrathfull items pvp? cuz they are 270 level

6. point shop is changing, nothing you can do about it, you wont keep your 70 points they will be squashed to singles, its a choice thats been made, deal with it, if you dont like playing a FREE game or getting items every 10th day for FREE i suggest playing retail or going to another server, FACT, it is a free game and you are getting free items, stop being *****es and deal with it!! rant over!

7. So we can buy Wrathfull items pvp? cuz they are 270 level
    They already stated Wrathful items are not being included in the Point Shop

8. When will point shop be released for Ragnarros?
    I would be very glad if you answer me. :)

9. Warmane is bad at keeping deadlines. You guys said vote store would be up in 24 hour almost 2 days have passed now. -.-

10. Warmane is bad at keeping deadlines. You guys said vote store would be up in 24 hour almost 2 days have passed now. -.-
    You just now realize that? Rule 1 of companies/organizations: Never take their deadlines as guarantees.

11. more information about the date of lunching the Vote shop pls.

12. What happens to the donator shop? Still the same?

13. You just now realize that? Rule 1 of companies/organizations: Never take their deadlines as guarantees.
    Yeah, companies that aren't professional and don't care how the consumers sees them. :/
    I guess people shouldn't offer release dates if they don't know for sure they can meet 'em. It's better to be vague than to create some expectations that will be crushed later on.
    However, I'm talking in general here, I don't particularly mind that it takes time to recreate the shop because I know thought will be put in it and Warmane is really trying to improve itself.
    I'm really curious about the ranks and how they will work. It sounds interesting.

14. When you gonna release that Marketplace?

15. I play on Frostwolf and the point shop is not up for that server either is it coming back, or is it remaining down? If it is going to be down is there a time it is going to be down and what is going on with the Changes? I do apologize if these questions have been answered I cant find them.. thank you !

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last