1. the points are recently we are tookin that points will deleted when your new point system released?

2. So we can get like RS and LK items in like 50 days ?

3. So we can get like RS and LK items in like 50 days ?
    Something like that, but to be clear, 'one item'. Singular, not plural.

4. So no heirloom gear available for points?
    Nope, no hailroom no items from il200 and lower

5. Point Shop Rework

Mercy, or any GM/Moderator,

May you tell me what is not fully done and need to be re-checked etc? I dont want you to tell me when will the point shop open, but what needs to be reworked or fixed!!

6. I know why the shop isn't working yet: they're reading the comments and trying to figure out what's best. Nice guys, listen to the community's voice!

7. Very nice rework!

Same way we have daily RDF bonuses (2 EoF) as complement to help on gearing up (and nobody stop doing ICC/RS/TOC because of that),
    we will have daily points to complement it, same way

If a guy only do RDF on his whole life, in 1 year he earn full T10 and 264 off sets
    Might sound stupid but thats how I see it
    I vote YES for 271 items on vote shop

8. Any informations about the point system for cataclysm realms ?

Didnt read the 37 pages of ppl asking " Hey where are my points ???? "

9. So we can get like RS and LK items in like 50 days ?
    Even sooner.

35 days for 264 items. 40 days for 272 items.

10. I only used the shop for heirlooms and mounts anyways..I always worked in game for the rest of it so as long as I can still get heirlooms and mounts i'm good.

11. I only used the shop for heirlooms and mounts anyways..I always worked in game for the rest of it so as long as I can still get heirlooms and mounts i'm good.
    Dear player,

You should be aware that the change to the marketplace will remove: all mounts, all companions, heirlooms, all blind on equip items, and all items below 200 item level.

Items 264 will take 35 days to acquire, where 272 items will take 40 days to acquire.

Hope this helps.

12. Wow what a fail I am..Didnt see that oh well idc that much! Going to be playing on Lordaeron anyway.

13. That way, points have a lot more value, and will eventually be obtained through activity rank (TBA), making multiple account hoarding useless, as accounts will have much more value too.
    How can i improve my activity rank? atm my activity rank is "Agent"

14. Activity rank will be implemented as soon as the rework ends is suppose, after that, you can probably increase activity rank by staying online. At least that is what i understand of it.

15. i think they meant 15th september 2016

First ... 27353637383947 ... Last