1. How can we obtain mounts/companions that are not available ingame? Will old instances be fully functioning to allow farming (see Stratholme/Zul'Gurub mounts, Zul'Aman frog pet)? How about TCG companions/toys?
    Remember mounts that drop from bosses are rare drops which means they have very low drops rates I personally have never seen Zul'Gurub mounts drop but I know my friend had the fiery war horse by raiding.

2. When u Release This New Vote Point Shop?

3. It was a rhetorical question. You can't derive any logic from it because the two are completely unrelated. Find a different argument point.
    Very blizzlike ty.
    Blizzlike is irrelevant, and should not be used as an argument point. Especially when the term itself is subjective.

4. How will the cata version incoperate the existance of greens?
    (they are not worth 10 points each...)

5. It was a great chance to some players who dont have time and have active on vote point collect for some fetish or web feature spend, but consider what items will be on Marketplace, so, i'm not happy as well for that and honestly it will had a negative impact on world players, time is nothing, they will get the spirit to get it and is enough to have an normal trinket or weapon than heroics ones to be perfect for raiding/pvp progression(with dedication), also watching geared people without exp. trying to play end game raid will be terrible.

ConclusiĆ³n, your earnings from donations will suffer from that, not at all, but a few.

At this point when i lost my guild geared Frostwing 25hc 6.4 Druid and still playing on 6.2 without progress coz out of time and got an permanent bad internet latency what is 90% impossible to do my things, will be helpful but... Not fair, please, use your mind and exclude the most important items (BIS ones) Or your Wrath of the Lich King Realms will change really on a way what i can't feel yet.

Sawrry for my english but, i need to say my opinion and i'm a player what prefer to get the things without easy way, but it was interesting. >u> -Sarcasm-

6. There's no need to remove the 70 gear. It will actually hurt the twink community, which now is far from being an actual community.
    Well, to play a twink you must suffer from cerebral palsy (and/or autism, naturally), so nobody really gives a **** whether this will hurt the twink "community" or not.

7. Can we expect store to be up today?

8. Added
    - New items up to item level 271 added with an increased point cost, no heroics available

It will take a while to get these items. Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA)
    1.5 - 2 years? wtf man, i can understand ~1year but almost 2? wtf
    + no vanity items like mounts and pets? why bother with a blizzlike private server when retail is free after 1-2 months :))) and u get to do the same farming, the only difference is that everything actually works there and people are not braindead

9. I think we should give it a chance, I dont think staff will put high ilvl items for a cheap point price. I think is a good reward for those who play and can't progress couse maybe now if you are not in some elitist guild and dont have good achievs (that were erased after the wipe) you cant progress too much. For myself, I dont really like those kind of guilds, and its kinda hard getting into good raids without a high achiev or gs, and "alt runs" usually end on gunship or if you are lucky you get plagueworks achiev, but its too low for the pugs and elitist guilds. Besides, Its a nice reward for the ones that keep playing here even after all our chars are gone and we had to start over, even without being donnors. Also, will make people more active as points will be rewarded depending on activity rank, even if they are just standing on dalaran, they could see some raid on global chat and want to do something, idk. So, Ill give it a chance.
    As for mounts, at least put the ones that are imposible to get couse of buggs, but well, anyways i've read they will be back (:
    Sorry for the bad spelling, English is not my mother tongue.
    Keep it up guys.
    Regards

10. Two points: moar mounts and moar pets pl0x...

kthxby ;)

*ahem*

Anyway, please add more mounts and pets in the store, especially the ones that cannot be gained in-game, i.e. blizzard shop mounts and pets and the TCG-only mounts and pets. I'll leave it to your discretion which goes to the coins shop and which goes to the points shop.

Thanks a bunch guys! U R0X0RZ!!! :D

11. Can we expect store to be up today?

you can expect what you want i guess, it wont be open for another week or so, they said 24 hours yesterday (post has been deleted) so 24 hours in warmane is around 7-9 days

12. how much time is almost? like 1-2 hours more?

13. The gear that is going to be obtainable for points is up to the Ilvl of 271 you say, does that include the Wrathful gear?

14. when the marketplace should rework i think 24 hours are done not sure

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last