1. @KittensForSale
    i agree to ur point but thats the reason i proposed to make icc normal gear available to help both pvp and pve...giving away 271 is a bit too much as of game point of view.....all left for pve is 284 and 277 gears only (specially it feels bad that some epic gears like trinks and weapons which gave a feeling of real life achievement will loose their value over time)

2. i still dont see why many people complain about the gear since it will take about 1.5 years to fully gear a character , a thing that is possible in 4-5 months ....
    There is no detailed information about that, but im assuming trinkets are included, which means you can abtain for example for DBW normal version by clicking 1 button on daily basis for 1 month while there are people doing weekly 2-3hrs ICC25nm runs where they have do deal with competitors and dropchances. From my experience it takes a bunch of luck to obtain a trinket like DBW within 1 month on a weekly raiding basis

3. icc 10 normal 251 gears to be available instead of 271* cant edit :D

4. Will there the Spectral Tiger added again?

5. There is no detailed information about that, but im assuming trinkets are included, which means you can abtain for example for DBW normal version by clicking 1 button on daily basis for 1 month while there are people doing weekly 2-3hrs ICC25nm runs where they have do deal with competitors and dropchances. From my experience it takes a bunch of luck to obtain a trinket like DBW within 1 month on a weekly raiding basis
    that is very true . but getting a toon icc ready is easy af and obtaining gear through 10-25man isnt all that hard. trinkets are a tough one but i love the fact that i can gear my alts to and have em raid ready without grinding pos nm for eot gear. i respect your point of view though

6. None of this removal of under lvl 200 items is a big deal for Wrath, to anyone other than twinks and maybe for leveling alts, but it will be a HUGE deal to players on Cata and MOP. We have very few low lvl dungeons and raids working and we use our points for transmog and mounts which you are now telling us will be removed. Now i am unsure if the same exact removal will be applied to Cata and Mop as it is for Wrath and i would like for someone on staff to tell us, because to me this makes no sense. The point shop was never supposed to be for end game content it was supposed to be for vanity items and to maybe buy trinkets to get ready for raiding. If Warmane wants to add end game content that will take years to gear a toon then that is your business but what i dont understand is removing items that have no effect on game play and are vanity with the only thing being said is that the mounts and companions will likely be added at some point in the distant future.
    Transmog is a very big deal to alot of people and it is part of the fun of the game. If i cannot get items from low lvl dungeons and raids then i think they should be in the point shop until the places to get them in game are available.

7. I don't think level 60 and 70 gear should be removed, there are some cool looking stuff that players just get because of that, the looks. It won't affect end game in any way and actually supports the idea of having twinks in the server because that some of that gear is unobtainable in game

8. This makes no Sense, Why would you remove items from the market place that are lower Ilvl. And enable end ones? why not both?.

Also if a mount is unobtainable in game, It should be obtainable via Vote Shop.

Else what is the point of it?

9. Warmane can you please not remove heirlooms from the marketplace for the upcoming Lordaeron realm? Leveling will be as slow as it is on a x1 rate WOTLK before Cata zone questing revamp Azeroth. Plus I doubt anyone plays the game for the leveling. Everyone strives to level up as fast as possible to get to the end game content and experience the fun & joy of PVE/PVP. :)

10. i thought new system will be to punish ninja what about that?!!!

11. i thought new system will be to punish ninja what about that?!!!
    wrong thread lol.

I think this thread should be closed untill the activity rank has been announced. Almost everyone seems to think that the average "Joe" can get free epics in no time, while that is only the case with high activity rank.

12. Seriously? removing patterns? atleast u could let the cooking and first aid patterns be thee

13. So what about Shadowmoune? will be available as vote points aswell? :DD

14. Is there going to be cosmetic gear on the shop (like 60/70 ect. gear) which looks awesome ?!

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last