1. The guildless raiding experience shouldn't exist n the first place, if you want to play an online game solo, play Minecraft!

2. Is there even a "guildless raiding experience" BESIDES voa when you do NOT have an achievement an 5k+gs?xDD Anyway i'm happy about the 271 items especially for my alts and if you don't like it you don't have to buy anything
    Of course. Even when I'm completely guildless, I have people messaging me when I'm online to come to their raids. Being a well known and reliable player has its perks. I probably pug ICC 2 or 3 times per week, and 1 or 2 ToC's, despite being inactive and only logging on maybe 3 days per week.

3. So does this mean that itm level 264 death bringers will will be available via vote shop? And all of the halion trinkets?

4. Heck, I can't even join FOS/POS normal because my alt is only 4k...I mean c'mon! 5k+ req for a FOS/POS norm run!? Are ya freakin serious!?

5. Yes, normal versions of Deathbringer's Will and Sharpened Twilight Scale, and other icc and rs trinkets will be available

6. Heck, I can't even join FOS/POS normal because my alt is only 4k...I mean c'mon! 5k+ req for a FOS/POS norm run!? Are ya freakin serious!?
    Seriusly? I once did a POS/FOS pug, i was the tank 2,8k and i had a 1,4k dps, everything went excelent, don't remember how much was the healer, however for somebody that don't know anything of mechanics, like Sever Soul, Mirror Soul, Poison Nova and Unholy Power, yes they need that gs, because they are noobs

7. Is there even a "guildless raiding experience" BESIDES voa when you do NOT have an achievement an 5k+gs?xDD Anyway i'm happy about the 271 items especially for my alts and if you don't like it you don't have to buy anything
    The guildless raiding experience shouldn't exist n the first place, if you want to play an online game solo, play Minecraft!
    I understand if you're a jobless wreck that has nothing to do in his life, and you probably play since you wake up untill you go to sleep, which is probably 16-20 hrs a day, you can say that guildless raiding experience shouldn't exist in the first place. And that's okay, I don't judge you, we've all been there. You can make it to all of your guild raids. Lets now take a moment and take a look at the opposite side of players; people that go to work, college, school, whatever IRL obligations they have that keeps them away from being able to attend every of their guild raids. Those players won't be able to take their 7th alt to 25n Grun , which is why they will go pug it. Or a person cannot get into the guild cause it doesn't have required GS, or achievement or any other thing this toxic gs lovers require nowadays. (Im surprised OHDO doesn't ask you if you're 6k while they ninja invite you.) Or for example, for the same reason you are in a random guild whose progress is PP and pugs progress is BQL. Will you rather pug? Ofcourse you will. Will you get pissed when you see you need 6k to join 10normal ? Ofcourse you will.
    I do not think any of you realize what impact this is going to have. Surely, we're all glad our alt can have RS trinkets and ICC gear. But overall, this will only be a negative thing, and I'm afraid people are only going to realize it in the upcoming year or two, when the gs system (which should be banned from existance imo) gets even more screwed up. We already have people running around in any gear they can get their hands of just so they can have enough imaginary points to join a raid. So when you refuse my 5.6 fully and properly specced, enchanted and gemmed for a 6k in a random gear without gems or enchants, (who I am going to outdps, outhps) you know something is wrong in the "pug community".
    And its only going to get worse.

TL;DR: Yay I'll have my alts geared quickly; but the raiding experience is going to suck.

8. Why toy will remove mounts from the shop

9. anyone know whats goin on yet? is was 24 hours 7 days ago lol, staff full of BS again? no supprise!!

10. I think they said ETA is around 25th, and yes they said some days go as some info - after ppl bugged them for a while - that they are testing it and probably in next 24 hours it will be on, but testing probably found something severe, so they are working on it.

SW development is eguation with too many variables, so live with it and learn not to beg every time for some premature promises before testing ends - those then have no real information value anyway.

When it will be, it will be.

11. I never really liked the idea from day one but not much anyone can really do about what staff decides to do besides move on to another server. In the end I think their goal is to make the overall playing experience better but I still at this point can't say i like this idea. For now, I suggest doing what i am getting ready to do... imagine being at LK... raid wipes all but you, there you are.... you and LK, he is coming for you now, what do you do? Drop your pants, bendover and touch your ankles.. hope and pray it don't hurt that much.

12. youl'd expect that after 6 years they would start living up to their self imosed dates or you would expect that after 6 years ppl would learn that molten dates are never met.
    However, when Kaer returned he promised full discolsure, transparency, keeping the players informed and all of that is missing here

13. I understand if you're a jobless wreck that has nothing to do in his life, and you probably play since you wake up untill you go to sleep, which is probably 16-20 hrs a day, you can say that guildless raiding experience shouldn't exist in the first place. And that's okay, I don't judge you, we've all been there. You can make it to all of your guild raids. Lets now take a moment and take a look at the opposite side of players; people that go to work, college, school, whatever IRL obligations they have that keeps them away from being able to attend every of their guild raids. Those players won't be able to take their 7th alt to 25n Grun , which is why they will go pug it. Or a person cannot get into the guild cause it doesn't have required GS, or achievement or any other thing this toxic gs lovers require nowadays. (Im surprised OHDO doesn't ask you if you're 6k while they ninja invite you.) Or for example, for the same reason you are in a random guild whose progress is PP and pugs progress is BQL. Will you rather pug? Ofcourse you will. Will you get pissed when you see you need 6k to join 10normal ? Ofcourse you will.
    I do not think any of you realize what impact this is going to have. Surely, we're all glad our alt can have RS trinkets and ICC gear. But overall, this will only be a negative thing, and I'm afraid people are only going to realize it in the upcoming year or two, when the gs system (which should be banned from existance imo) gets even more screwed up. We already have people running around in any gear they can get their hands of just so they can have enough imaginary points to join a raid. So when you refuse my 5.6 fully and properly specced, enchanted and gemmed for a 6k in a random gear without gems or enchants, (who I am going to outdps, outhps) you know something is wrong in the "pug community".
    And its only going to get worse.

TL;DR: Yay I'll have my alts geared quickly; but the raiding experience is going to suck.
    "GearScore" as an addon does not ruin pugs. Donations does.
    When I played WoTLK on retail, you could EASILY get into icc10 pug with 4,8k gs. Leader asked you about some tactics and if you knew them, you were ready to go. When you had like 5,6+ gs, you were respected and treated well, since that meant you were some experienced raider. But hey, welcome to warmane! You see some 6,5k guy, fully HC geared, even gemmed and enchantet (let's assume). What you get is 12 year old who has no idea how to play but he got some money for christmas. So you're getting a dude, who could do 16k dps on icc, but he does 6k. The same 6k that some good player could do with his 5k gs. But no...
    So yeah... I've made a priest here, got him up to 5,2k gs and I realized, that I can't even go to any raid. So basically, i should spend next half year farming 2 frosts/day to buy whole gear and then I would be able to go for some icc10... OH WAIT! I FORGOT... I STILL WON'T BE ABLE, CAUSE FOR ICC10 THEY REQUIRE ICC25 HC ACHIEVEMENT... Sorry...
    ...so basically I switched to pvp.
    Thanks Warmane Community

14. PLEASE, just bring the market back :(

15. This is getting hilarious , are they all dead or something?

First ... 31394041424351 ... Last