1. LORDAERON - WOTLK (Discussion)

Hello guys!
    I play in this server from 2009. In the times of WOTLK molten had release 1x realm lordaeron was the name again i think.. and they told us that wont be donate at all, after while they say that donate will exist after 3 months. Until i was lvl up my warrior and still no one reach the max lvl becouse was 1x after all... when i go to Storm Wind i saw two players that was full maximum geared tranfered from another realm with full wratfulls.. i got rly MAD about that becouse evryone were still lvling slowly and some randoms already had full gear in the six day of this 1x server like WTF - i quit the realm instantly and i go back to my main realm raging..

Now i want to speak about the new realm that is coming - Lordaeron at 25sep. he will be 100% scripted and 1x - i would totaly love to play there sounds rly fun to play evrything again for the nostalagy, but the BIG QUESTION is how the DONATE system will work in this realm - would player be able to instand lvl with donate or to be able to get full max gear with donate while killing the FUN and the Gameplay like this - would we still see shadowmourne warrior to faceroll evrything becouse they donate and donate more and more... like srsly if this realm comes up donate system must be totaly fair - like only mounts for donate, or something like exp boosts or proffesions X boosts idk but if warmane make this realm to have completly fair gameplay no donate for heroic pve op items or pvp wratfulls and no realm tranfer for atleast 6 months or even more - This realm will be just one big dream. Im sure that evryone will enjoy the game like this much more and the server will become more popular then ever...

(excuse my bad English)
    Edited: September 6, 2015

2. Yes it will be more fun for all if everyone starts at a equal ground and progresses together instead someone already at endgame gear without anyone else to play with. So No vote shop and no coin shop will be the best option for this realm and will trully be a 100% blizzard exp. Well maybe only mounts :D

3. Yes it will be more fun for all if everyone starts at a equal ground and progresses together instead someone already at endgame gear without anyone else to play with. So No vote shop and no coin shop will be the best option for this realm and will trully be a 100% blizzard exp. Well maybe only mounts :D
    if it comes to mounts only nobody would mind actually cuz mounts are a cosmetic addition afterall.

4. Im really not sure why u guys post that link whenever this question is mentioned. Like, a seriously bad way to answer these questions lol

5. Im really not sure why u guys post that link whenever this question is mentioned. Like, a seriously bad way to answer these questions lol
    Because you can discuss things in that thread related to Lord.

6. Yes it will be more fun for all if everyone starts at a equal ground and progresses together instead someone already at endgame gear without anyone else to play with. So No vote shop and no coin shop will be the best option for this realm and will trully be a 100% blizzard exp. Well maybe only mounts :D
    I must disagree with you. It would be nice tho, but thats not entirely true. You will be able to buy heroic item if you already own normal (same) item, whitch is kinda sad, but acceptable. If this feature would be removed the server would be perfect. Although Iam not sure I will support this model at all. I would rather give server money and expect nothing in return. (if you dont count playing on badass blizzlike realm:P)

7. Actually I dislike the idea.
    Kills the purpose to get any mounts, cause you can buy them all. After all Warmane has to make money like any other company would, so yeah idk

8. Actually I dislike the idea.
    Kills the purpose to get any mounts, cause you can buy them all. After all Warmane has to make money like any other company would, so yeah idk
    I doubt that will be the case.... People still farm mounts till this day. But mounts has (for the most part) been available through the coin shop on all realms but i'm not sure how Lord is gonna look like. Only the staff could know that (if they have structured it up yet on what things are gonna be in the marketplace)

9. Im really not sure why u guys post that link whenever this question is mentioned. Like, a seriously bad way to answer these questions lol
    because all answers are present there to amswer the question asked here

10. Actually I dislike the idea.
    I thought the purpose behind getting mounts was to ride them.

11. How special is the Raven Lord when the half server is runing around with it because its in the Marketplace?
    The problem is that the Marketplace makes unique mounts to common mounts.

12. I thought the purpose behind getting mounts was to ride them.
    My point being that people collect mounts, for an example; I have the Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank mount on retail.
    I spent more than 200hrs on that mount, some people did even more..
    So when I see someone with that mount or something else as rare as battle tank, my first thought is that guy actually spent some time getting it, and put a lot of effort getting it, instead of spending 40 dollars on that, and which btw makes mount farming really pointless. When I mount up and start riding through Azeroth, everyone think I'm cool because the mount is unique.

So yeah let's make all really rare mounts common, everyone can have them without any effort, good idea!

13. I've never been a fan of people judging others based on how easily they obtained something in the game. It really doesn't come across as a valid argument point to me. If you can make a valid argument with points that involve a person's own interest in their own property, then by all means. How easily someone else got something, to me, is a dumb argument. I'm not going to go and rant at Blizzard because a friend of mine got Rivendare's Deathcharger, Ashes of Al'ar and the Onyxia mount on the first go (not making that up btw) because their RNG favors them, while the only such rare mount I've managed to get in 8 years of playing is a Raven Lord. What's the difference between that good RNG and the fact someone paid for it? Honestly, it shouldn't be any of your business what someone spends their money on. Blizzard makes new mounts for their store all the time, too.

That's just my opinion though.

Do you want Lordaeron to be successful? If so, do you think depriving their "shop" of mounts and pets, things that are completely harmless gameplay-wise, would be good for the realm? I don't think it would be, and it would lead me to question what sort of replacements you'd have in mind to make up for that lost revenue.

14. I've never been a fan of people judging others based on how easily they obtained something in the game. It really doesn't come across as a valid argument point to me. If you can make a valid argument with points that involve a person's own interest in their own property, then by all means. How easily someone else got something, to me, is a dumb argument.
    I've donated a ****load here (including for mounts), but are you honestly saying you can't see how decreasing the rarity of particular mounts (by allowing people to "easily obtain them") goes hand-in-hand with decreased "interest" in them? Any rare item is more interesting when there are fewer of them, that is the point.
    Edited: September 17, 2015

12 Last