1. I've donated a ****load here (including for mounts), but are you honestly saying you can't see how decreasing the rarity of particular mounts (by allowing people to "easily obtain them") goes hand-in-hand with decreased "interest" in them? Any rare item is more interesting when there are fewer of them, that is the point.
    I'm not saying I don't understand how that works. I'm simply saying that I don't think that way, and think it's dumb to do so.
    My definition of "interesting" obviously differs from yours. That doesn't mean I don't know what your definition of it is.
    It's like people aren't allowed to have different opinions or something. ****.
    ^this

all hail myx almighty
    ???

2. I my honest opinion I am agreeing with Lynea here, decreased revenue soley based on some people not wanting rare mounts to be sold on marketplace is ridiculously biased, it's unhealthy for the server and unhealthy for those that feel they deserve a nice extra something for the work they've done in real life, but to each their own :) what I have faith in is that the warmane team will make it so that it works in every ones favour :) -Deadsauce

First 12