1. Why Hordes suck in BGs

It takes 2 days to gear my alliance toons 496 and for horde more than a week.
    Why?
    Because we had a priest 25-0, hunter 18-0 and rogue 15-1 on Twin Peaks and we lost. Next game, Twin Peaks again, alliance had just 1 paladin 10-0, won in less than 10 minutes.

2. Why?
    Because we had a priest 25-0, hunter 18-0 and rogue 15-1 on Twin Peaks and we lost. Next game, Twin Peaks again, alliance had just 1 paladin 10-0, won in less than 10 minutes.
    You asked the question yourself. Most of the players think a bg is a tdm game. They forget about doing objectives and all they care is to get the most kills. That's why there are so many loses. When people will learn each bg strategy (yes, there are strategies), when they will do objectives and when they will learn to defend a position no matter how boring it might be, then wins will come. Until then get yourself a premade, pugs are a lost cause.

3. i'm gearing up my rshamy and 90% of the times horde kick ally *** so hard! i'm solo queuing btw from ally side sadly...

4. Maybe all you guys need is healers.

5. i can say its same on both sides because low geared ppl on horde side are during the mornings but at nights for alliance..on both global channels ure gonna see some1 pist spamming why this and that sux thinking only his faction is bad but the opposite good wich is the same thing..

6. You sir are crazy!! Alliance suck *** 24/7, all my horde toons were geared in 2-3 days, my alliance monk is taking weeks

7. Hard to say horde suck in BGs when Alliance team regularly has 5+ players who afk at the spawn point THE ENTIRE GAME giving the horde an almost perfect win each time. Maybe horde just need to stuff Alliance BGs with more afk instant 90s.

8. My new start with an alli char was : 42 loose 2 win^^
    But since a few days i get more and more wins.

-
    Just tell you Team how you win this BG at start. Many just hate you and trah talk but for me it helps alot
    I also tell my team always to download http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bg-defender/755474 so they final call incomming :F

Today i won 8 in a row :D
    Edited: September 7, 2015

9. Horde suck? I encourage you to gear up your character as alliance, good ****ing luck

10. Hard to say horde suck in BGs when Alliance team regularly has 5+ players who afk at the spawn point THE ENTIRE GAME giving the horde an almost perfect win each time. Maybe horde just need to stuff Alliance BGs with more afk instant 90s.
    i call bs on your entire post. granted i win almost all bgs as horde but i only play horde. people who play both factions and afks in bgs will do it from both sides.

as for the afking: i have only seen at most 2 afkers on a rare occasion and that is on bother sides. i feel as with the other posts that this is at best an over exaggerated qq post

11. i call bs on your entire post. granted i win almost all bgs as horde but i only play horde. people who play both factions and afks in bgs will do it from both sides.

as for the afking: i have only seen at most 2 afkers on a rare occasion and that is on bother sides. i feel as with the other posts that this is at best an over exaggerated qq post
    Sad that'd I have to screenshot it for you. It's not an exaggeration. Ask anyone. You must never do BGs or play horde and don't notice a third of the Alliance team standing naked at their spawn doing nothing. This has happened in both Eye of the Storm and Arathi Basin just today.

12. "Dude get the contenders gear"

"**** off and let me play how I want ******"

"..."

/Thread

13. question is why u sux enough for making yoruself making post on forums...lol...such kid are u..